Supported trump from the beginning

>supported trump from the beginning
>year and a half of my life
>meticulously following every single trump story
>defending trump when i visited my family
>false fagging as a bernout on reddit that switched to trump
>looking like a maniac to friends and co-workers when i told them the polls were rigged
>literally the only thing in the world i wanted was for trump to win
>trump wins
>not dancing on my rooftop
>not getting in the faces of my enemies
>just feel empty
>never felt more empty in my entire life, actually

i know im not the only one too. Sup Forums should still be lighting up with boastful threads but instead it's as quiet as if trump had lost. guys i need something to fight for. what are we supposed to fight for now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=7UBj4Rbq3ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CELEBRATE!!!!

>youtu.be/qcXgSl9Ilzc

Thank you for your service, user!

You will be able to tell your grandchildren what you were a part of!

I've been holding back the reactions but I love the free salt. Doesn't help that in black so people assume I was supposed to be #withher
We fucking did it. But let's not become terrible like Sup Forums after tortanic or Sup Forums after chanology. This isn't an activist site.

Europe.

The thing is, there's no one left to fight anymore. We've won.

The only thing left to do is to work hard to ensure a better tomorrow.

we're harvesting salt right now fag, we've partied since 3am already

>This isn't an activist site.
yea, good point.

Make Europe Great Again

It's gonna be tough user, a meme warrior without a war is like a bowl of cereal without milk, may as well not even exist

but we'll push on, we'll witness this better world we've created for ourselves

and we'll sustain ourselves on liberal tears for the next 4 (8) years

>gf knows how invested in trump i was
>keeps telling me not to be sad if he looses
>keeps preparing me for a trump loss
>we both fall asleep early last night
>we both wake up around 3am
>gf checks her phone
>"OMFG trump won?"
haha

There's always more work to be done. Thinking otherwise is what got us into this mess in the first place. No complacency.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UBj4Rbq3ZI

MEGA

>we're harvesting salt right now fag,
also post any good ones if you got 'em

Trump getting elected is not the endgame and never was the endgame. Making America Fucking Great Again is the endgame, and that battle hasn't even begun. Just as the nomination was a step on the way to the election, so to the election was a step on the way to MAFGA.

Did you enjoy the past year and a half of your life fighting the good fight? Well good news, that was just the prelude. Get plenty of rest, because come January the real fight begins, and it's going to last eight fucking years

You feel empty because deep down you know that you just wasted your energy for some kike show that will not change anything for the better. Your heart knows this fact but your mind is trying to suppress it

Clearing washington of shills like the clintons

YOURSELF

>create a self improvement schedule with goals
>earn some money for yourself
>get a real 3d gf
>learn some French
>Meme La Pen into office in 2017

Our existential future is democratically preserved. Calm down on the /K selection for a while. Fight your own battles.

>But let's not become terrible like Sup Forums after tortanic

no shit. what a fucking mess that board became, and we all know it wasn't a prize pony to begin with

You don't need to get in their faces, just smile at them and say I was right all along.
Your smugness and privilege will upset them more than anything, it's time for the left to feel as tortured as we have for the past 10 years.

Wasted quads, roach

i had a few friends & family members that were fucking MEAN TO ME not only when i brought up that I support Trump, but when he won they have been mean to me ever since....

Actually I don't know what to do

I think it's because we would like what is best for this country, and too much gloating won't do much good. This is the real world. Now that the election is over, we should slowly wean people onto the red pill, maybe now we can show people the bullet they dodged, in time it will all come to light. Gloating will only push them further way.

that's what happens when you accomplish something. Look at Trump, he accomplished a lot, but he ran for President anyway, and he won. You cannot stop running user, never stop going forward, that's how life is

Now, we begin the long march. It'll be solemn, it'll be tough, but to make America Great, we must make ourselves great.

>YOURSELF
funny you say this because last night i specifically told my gf that if trump lost i would focus on myself more. from the outside my life is fairly complete except that i dont have kids yet. i thought a trump victory would make me feel bright and optimistic but instead there's just nothing. it's weird.

this campaign was setting the board.

Now that all the pieces are set, the real chess match begins.

Sit back and enjoy.

We all worked so hard to appease kek. What you're hearing on this board is a sigh of relief.

>Look at Trump, he accomplished a lot, but he ran for President anyway, and he won. You cannot stop running user, never stop going forward, that's how life is
yea, i know. getting what you want against all odds is a pretty strange feeling though.

So you think know better than Lord Kek himself?

Mark my words, you're gonna feel like total retards when trump shows his true colors as his masters dictate. Screencap this kiddo

That's a bummer. Do you feel robbed of struggle or something?

Honestly, my plans wouldn't have changed much win or lose. But I was dancing bro. We saved sovereignty, and beat the psychopaths once, for a change.

>What you're hearing on this board is a sigh of relief.
it's odd that the board is sort of quiet after the win though. like i said i got up at 3am and that was shortly after the win and i was hoping to see some enthusiasm here but it just wasnt there. i think Sup Forums was broke at that time though cause i wasnt able to post.

Nothing.

Grab'em by the Pussy is awesome and all...

But Climate Change is going to Fuck the world. Would rather not die from Resource wars.

The battle was half the buzz and now he has won it does feel a little like that.

EXCEPT

This is only the beginning. America still has millions of illegals that need to go and Europe needs to be liberated from the EU.

Now we have the most powerful man in the world on our side and we actually have power to stop this.

Europe is next OP. Never give up the fight. We have only just started.

congratulations. you have assburgers

tbeh i saw tons of enthusiasm and general smugness when god emperor won, especially on the sticky. I think, especially how drawn out those last 4hrs of sitting at 254 EV, most people were just relieved when it was finally called. I expect that over the course of the week it'll really set in that THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED

>Would rather not die from Resource wars.

We were heading that way with mass immigration and open borders.

OP, i hope you're still here.

YOUR FRIENDS MATTER. Your family matters. Not politics. They love you and you love them, and you have to apologize for being such a dick.

And you need a hobby. Check out /tg/ or a local GW store.

>Do you feel robbed of struggle or something?
i guess that's it. going against the grain for so long and then finally being vindicated is just a strange feeling. probably just need a week or two for it to all sink in before im able to move on.

The podesta child rape/sex trafficking ring. Fight for the children.

Trump supporter, btw, very happy he won over Shillary Clitton

Try to enjoy it before it passes!

Whatever happens its a hell of a time to be alive!

You need to focus soldier. Anti corruption and free speech and general red pilling were always main issues we fought for. Now we have to point our guns on Trump and make sure he really makes America great again. Then it's Europe.

And we shouldn't forget wikileaks or Assange. So lots of work to do. Man up faggot.

Soldier,
Many more fights await us, be always ready for you and the one that you love the most.

I love you and all the comrades that have been following this board for the year as our candidate has just won.

I hope to find you on many of the upcoming battefields to reclaim once and for all the Nation State against Globalisation.

My salute.

No user! Good work - But be excited! This is the best time in history to be alive. It's Caesar 2.0!

It's peace times user. When the European election cycle comes around, we will steel our memes and load our digits.
Until then, rest easy champ.

>My salute.
i am looking forward to being bros with russia. there's a train that goes across your entire country that i want to ride at some point. the name escapes me now but it seems like a cool trip.

I felt a little down after brexit. I put so much effort into it - online and convincing people in real life. Had dreams of it happening, while also believing it was more likely to be rigged. Faced the wrath of the liberal scumbags and had to deal with their gloating the days before.

After the euphoria I needed a new focus.

Just remember that the work has just begun. The whole point of this was to give the people who believed a feeling that they could achieve something and now that power has been wrested from the crooks and the dogs, the responsibility is theirs. Keep up the good work for your country and your people, and don't let any gains slip away.

It's ok brother. It's like after you take a big final and do really well after the test. Like you get a 98% and fucking nail it. You still feel exhausted after the test. It will pass and give way to the joy of what we have accomplished. You will think about it daily and my heart will be there with you brother! Thank God he has delivered us every day!!!

I'm actually french living in Russia but I would like Russia to become a good friend of America. :D

Gibson 2020

>we don't want to watch the world burn

shit boi, has Sup Forums forgot who they are?

that's cool. can you speak russian? how do you like it there?

lol Climate change is a Chinese myth. 0% of all the horrible things climate change has predicted has come true. It is the lie to end all lies and all those who have looked at it logically know this. Enjoy your coronary.

>The thing is, there's no one left to fight anymore. We've won.
>The only thing left to do is to work hard to ensure a better tomorrow.

The battle has been won but the war is far from over. Young people worldwide are overwhelmingly leftist and there is a legitimate risk that the Western world is still going to march itself off a cliff

I think it's just a surreal feeling to be on the "winning team" for the first time in over a decade. Liberals have had a stranglehold on all institutions and our entire culture for a very long time. Trump winning proves and the subsequent meltdown is proof that they are part of a collapsing ideology. America is very ready to move on and when they realize the left just wants to drag us down into more hysteria, they are going to start looking to us for leadership. In the mean time we need to keep the high ground. We don't need to partake in the vain gloating and smugness that liberals have subjected us to for so long. I think the fact that we aren't being assholes about our victory shows how sincere we were in this fight. Memes aside, we are in some serious shit. I think it's time nod our heads, be humble in victory, and get to work. We'll show the world why the America, and the west, is worth saving

>What are we supposed to fight for now?

Europe's future. Which will start in a month with Austria's presidential election revote.

We now have a few weeks off, a few weeks of total tranquillity. Let's enjoy it while it lasts. Next year is also going to be very hectic.

Marine Le Pen in 2017 French elections. We need the French on our side.

I'm just tired. The fight isn't over though, it's only beginning.

We have control of everything for now, and we need to make sure we don't fuck it up, so we can keep control.

>Sup Forums should still be lighting up with boastful threads but instead it's as quiet as if trump had lost.
Well it's probably because the real war hasn't even begun yet. The left and the jews are now going to go all out to ruin Trump and stop him from MAGA.

They will most likely do everything they can to destroy the country so they can blame Trump... create wars, crash the economy, fund nigger and spic rioting, civil war, etc.

We've got to put Hillary in prison for sure, and Obama too most likely when Benghazi is exposed. And hopefully George Bush for 9/11 and Iraq, at least someone for 9/11. Any politician that broke the law must go to prison.

>watch inconvenient truth
>al gore says hurricanes will increase in frequency and severity
>uses hurricane katrina as an example
>no major (cat 3 or higher) hurricane has made landfall since
>we're currently in the largest major hurricane drought since 1850 when they started keeping track

global warming is a myth and the sun is entering a cooling phase.

I kno you grabbed her pussy right after breh

>Marine Le Pen in 2017 French elections. We need the French on our side.
Just like old times

Yes.
I really like Russia, the life is really cheap and even if the cultural chock was a bit hard for me, I got used of their habits and the way they live and I love living here. Unfortunately I have to leave in July 2017 as my visa expires. This country is far from what is told in Western countries. I feel safer at night in a big city as St Petersburg than in the day in any French cities.

Same situation here in Chicago. We fucked each other's brains out as the sun rose on the dawn of a new era. MAGA LETS CELEBRATE

I'm dreaming of a white christmas, just like the ones we used to know.

>We have control of everything for now
We don't. The GOP is anti-Trump. They're going to try to find a way to impeach him. They will have the votes to do it too because every Democrat will support it.

This probably has been one of the best days so far, for some odd reason I just fking love Trump and all the liberal tears..
I have been smilling for the whole day so far.

Don't forget the Dutch, we were the first country to acknowledge your independence back then.

Now that they election is over, I will have to find new people to troll.

I feel lost. Help me Pol.

Something wrong with u m80.

This is the best day I've had in a while.

You realised deep down Trump is just a meme.

The fight is just beginning, OP.

Trump may be an extraordinary man, but he is just still one man.

No historical leader made that history alone.

Stop being a neet?

The prize is never as good as the fight, user.

you need a new goal or you will feel empty
goals = meaning

> just a meme.

He's our meme, you faggot. Memes are our weapons. And we're going to drive them into the heart of our enemies.

>They're going to try to find a way to impeach him.

that would be retarded

They'd have to be suicidal to impeach a Republican nominee that did better than any other candidate in a long time. Trump is saving their party.

haha. it was 3am. i got up and drank a beer to celebrate and she went back to bed. the second i opened a second beer she came out and was pissed at me for drinking at such a weird time when i had to go to work in a few hours so i put the beer away and went back to bed. i'll grab her puss when she gets home tonight though.

what is a neet?

You have to think at least a little that investing in something other then coal should be a bit of a priority. Solar panels, even small ones for just lights in the house would be a great benefit and would start a chain of better technology that would be better then burning coal.

Those coal miners should get free education on how to maintain solar panels. It would create jobs here in America.

>da joos wanted hillary
I hate this meme. Plenty of people will try to oppose him at every turn but his children are married to jews and he invited netanyahu to the states today ffs, he has their blessing.

Drumpftards of nu-Sup Forums wants US-Russia alliance & world peace, says not all jews are bad and faggotry is okay

Just (((who))) do you think we're dealing with here?

>This country is far from what is told in Western countries. I feel safer at night in a big city as St Petersburg than in the day in any French cities.
yea for some reason i feel like russia would be safer too. that's cool though. glad you like it there.

>check out /tg/
No, /tg/ is infuriatingly blue pilled.

Not Employed or in Education or Training

A do-nothing

You must understand that this is just the beginning. It is the most ambitious thing we have ever did and it won't be the last one or the biggest one. We are a network of hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world but with common goals and values. Most of us are in our 20's or early 30's and I assume that as time goes on and we gain more experience in the real world and reach the peak of our abilities, we will be capable of achieving things we think now impossible. We will be stronger than any government that has ever existed. I predict that in the future we will see the rise of decentralized "nations" similar in nature to this board.

This is true but Trump has such a strong mandate that it's going to be hard for congress to oppose his agenda. Paul Ryan is from pro Trump Wisconsin. If he tries to block Trumps agenda in the house, he's going to get the boot in 2018.

The GOP was a dead and collapsed party. It died, rose from the ashes and reformed around Trump. There are factions that will oppose him but by his nature of being a populist (and a very good deal maker) he definitely has the upper hand

We're too busy dying of sodium poisoning

The war is far from over, the evil still exists and those who threaten western civilization and our way of life still have power. We must stay vigilant, keep fighting the clinton foundation and root out this evil.

>the jews wanted trump to win!
Yeah sure that's why 90% of jews voted against Trump.

The value is not what you gain, but what it costs you. Cherish your part in making history.

>what are we supposed to fight for now?

Enlist, OP.

solar and wind will never EVER EVER EVER in anyone's wildest dreams, meet the energy needs of a growing developing world. Look on the bright side. The alarmists are full of shit:
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

CO2 is plant food. The globalists were using it to control humanity. The reality is that more CO2 will save humanity from starvation. God has checks and balances to keep us save brother. Trust Him that rain will fall and the sun will shine. The earth is NOT going to be destroyed by CO2 - people who think so are members of a pseudoscience cult.

You have the mentality of an sjw

Not happy unless you feel "oppressed"

a godless life will do that, it's conscience gnawing at your soul
pray the Rosary - in Latin

it's the only way

No, WE were the first country to acknowledge our independence.

Ive become so redpilled people rely on me to shout out what they're thinking.

Just like Brexit my man, too earth shattering to immediately celebrate. I've been here from the escalator ride and I'm still in shock we actually won