Can pol help me refute this please

Can pol help me refute this please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L65RBwrtOeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just repeat "yeah, our hearts"

Ask him if he believes there are 100 million nazis and klan members in America, and whether or not he could identify them on the street.

NAzis and KKK are a minority, if they dont acknowledge that then they are cherrypicking trump supporters.

What about the normal whites who just want to MAGA?

Do the vice versa tactic. La Raza, BPP, etc supported Hillary and some KKK members.

He was ahead in the popular vote the whole night until the final results from California came in

30% of spics voted gor the god king so did 30% of the cotton pickers

Show him the demographics breakdown that showed Trump successfully attracting ~30% of both the Hispanic and Asian electorates, respectively.

He won because smug cunts like that fag alienated the rest of the country with their perpetual bullshit. 8 years of concessions later, they're still crying out "RACISM, SEXISM", even though they live in one of the cushiest places this hellhole of a rock has to offer.

Fuck all of them.

Not an argument. No wonder you lost if you don't even know how the electoral college works or why it exists.

Rofl

This

Fpbp
Destroys the other guy's argument instantly

I'd go with this, senpai desu desu

Don't these people realize the more they shit on white people, the more push back they are going to endure in terms of a revolution akin to trump?

Maybe they should try to include white people.

This this this familia

>If race is the only issue you vote on, I am a bit concerned. I remind you hillary has a horrible record on gay rights, and her husband signed the very bill which kept them from getting married. As a faggot I simply can not endorse the person setting us back that long. At least trump has stated trans-gendered people could use his bathroom.

There are not over 50,000,000 KKK and Nazis in the United States. Why is he comparing whites directly to KKK and Neo Nazis, seems racist. Trump won votes with many other races, too. The popular vote was close, 1/5th of a million. You can't sit around blaming the KKK for everything, at some point you have to come back down to reality and address the fact that Trump made the better argument.

Whether they hate Trump or not, we've at least averted this cold war 2 scenario with Russia. Trump is the peace candidate, and Clinton was a corrupt warmonger.

>It's another "argue for me" thread
how about you learn to think for yourself dumbass.

I'd do this if I didn't have family on Facebook. I still like to hide SOME of my power level.

I'm going with
This combined with
>All the 100 million KKK members, right? He has the popular vote almost the whole night until California came in.

Anything else I should add?

Tell him if he's going to be anti-states rights, he should go be a homophobe (not true) somewhere else. They're LEFTISTS. Stop trying to argue with them using facts. Either attack them in the face, where it hurts, or not at all, and let them make the sacrifice.

He won the hearts of good people who were tired of being labeled bigots, racists, KKK members, and Neo Nazis. He won because of people like you, who put false labels on people in hurried attempts to win arguments that don't even matter.

By his logic, there are more Nazis in America per capita than in Nazi Germany.

what is the reasoning behind having a voting system where you can get fewer votes but still beat the other party?

not trying to be inflammatory, that happens in our system as well and i'm not 100% with it

Hell, there were sizable percentages of Hispanics and blacks who voted trump. The left makes this about race because they're conditioned to do so. Most people who voted Trump did so based on issues.

If he sincerely believes there are 50 million nazis/KKK members in the United States he's mad deluded.

>All the 100 million KKK members, right? He has the popular vote almost the whole night until California came in. He won the hearts of good people who were tired of being labeled bigots, racists, KKK members, and Neo Nazis. He won because of false labels that people like you love to throw around. I was sick of it, and so was half of America. The half of America that put him in the oval All the 100 million KKK members, right? He has the popular vote almost the whole night until California came in. He won the hearts of good people who were tired of being labeled bigots, racists, KKK members, and Neo Nazis. He won because of false labels that people like you love to throw around nonstop. I was sick of it, and so was half of America. The half of America that put him in the oval office.

Thoughts?

Are you not a white person who feels disenfranchised under the current political system?

They can be mad about it all they want, a growing portion of white people literally have been disenfranchised by the political system. This isn't even an opinion, but something you can show empirically and has been done. The obvious counter argument, which is also true, but rather irrelevant for personal voting choices, is that while the group of whites who are disenfranchised has grown, many other groups were already disenfranchised.

White people just have enough political capital, combined with a candidate who came along, to try and reverse this trend. Then the rebuttal to the counter-argument extrapolates on the above point and goes on to state that Trump reversing the disenfranchisement of whites does not have to be exclusive with undoing the disenfranchisement of other groups, but then you have to hinge this on speculation that Trump can actually be the candidate of "the people", rather than of "white people".

Wow copy paste really fucked me over here

>All the 100 million KKK members, right? He has the popular vote almost the whole night until California came in. He won the hearts of good people who were tired of being labeled bigots, racists, KKK members, and Neo Nazis. He won because of false labels that people like you love to throw around nonstop. I was sick of it, and so was half of America. The half of America that put him in the oval office.

Nathan?

Nope

I smell an archive coming...

They better archive it, because this can be the basis to respond to all of the libtards we're going to have to deal with now.

You sound offended. Don't sound offended, or it'll make the situation worse.

>whites who feel disenfranchised by a black president

Did Van Jones write this? How does that explain the millions of Obama voters who voted for Trump?

Just tell them they are lucky there is an electoral college because if it was a direct democracy the disenfranchised republicans, now incentivized to turn out, in New York and California would win for Repubs every time.

Whew! Based Jew.

SPOT ON

The only possible way shillary won the popular vote is the soros machines and by busing democrats around, there's evidence of this, there's no way hillary had more legitimate support than Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=L65RBwrtOeQ

The Donald Trump is endorsed by the KKK is propaganda passed along by mainstream media because David Duke (a former clansman) endorsed Trump. In reality the Democrat Party has always been the party of the Klan.

I'm dying

This and New York. It's always those states.

Electoral college is to prevent tyranny by majority by these huge fucking states.

>wanting the election to be decided by CA, NY, FL and TX every year

yea no thanks

72 hours straight awake now. The great meme war of 2016 will always be remembered

Each state has its own popular vote and the population of each state determines its worth in the grand scheme. This stops infested cesspits of cities from having the rule of everyone who's living in farmland or away from the slums and so forth. It helps whitey in the long run so hopefully you'll come to love it as we have.

"Why didnt the clinton campaign ask for recounts on close states... oh yeah, beacause dead, illegal, and repeat votes wouldnt be counted"

Didn't Obama won the same way?

Also you are not a huge state, you are a federal republic consisting of multiple states. The vote of each and every state decides and not the majority of people in all states.