Was this the worst episode of Family Guy ever made?

Was this the worst episode of Family Guy ever made?

But that's not [literally any episode from the last 10 years]

No. In fact, back when I watched Mr Enter, I specifically watched the episodes of FG he reviewed to form my own opinions on them before getting to his reviews, and this was probably the best of them. Not good, but mediocre, which is better than something like the one where Brian gives Stewie herpes or where Quagmire kills his sister's abusive boyfriend

what is it with macfarlane and incest plots?

HAVE YOU HEARD THE STORY THAT THEY'RE TELLING ABOUT BETHLEHEM?

Because he should have died on 9/11 so he realizes life is too short to not act on his incest impulses, rumor has it he drinks folgers exclusively ever since that commercial

not even top 10

The episodes from which the pics in this collage are taken are the really bad ones. Especially Herpe The Love Sore.
But nuFG overall isn't a bad show.

Pregnant Stewie was the worst for me desu

God that episode made me want to vomit

I have still to this day not seen the episode where Meg and Chris fucked up Stewie's head worse and worse trying to hide it from Lois.

I don't have any strong opinions about Family Guy episodes no matter how shocking they are, a lot of them are boring and forgetful to me.

I did feel the episode where Peter goes golfing with Cleveland Jr and Chris felt depressed over it was a weak episode.

Brian & Stewie

At least with a regular episode with cutaways and random gags you have a chance of at least one decent joke that has nothing to do with the main plot. Having an entire episode trying to force drama is irredeemable.

Have they finally done a joke where Chris and Meg fuck?

yes, actually

We know they bathe together.

The episode about Stewie's first Halloween implied that Chris at least put it in her when they were doing a 7 minutes in Heaven that lasted 15 minutes longer than it was suppose to.

Yes, multiple ones, the incest is as canon as stewie's gayness

Family Guy honestly is trash so almost every episode is the worst one.

Yeah this one is the worst

>drinks folgers exclusively
explain

What the fuck is happening here.

You're lucky then.

that episode were they say only woman get sexually harassed and men don't was heinous

>episode tries to say that men can get raped and don't always want sex
>plot is resolved with sex
Whoops.

An ancient joke about a folgers commercial that had some supposed-to-be-wholesome-and-heartwarming shit about a brother coming home from africa to see his sister for christmas that had the actors making sorta fuck me eyes at each other and the whole thing came off super incesty. Pretty hot desu desu.

Those are Stewie and Brian's puppies that Stewie as a male gave birth too.