ALERT! JEWS ARE WORMING THEIR WAY INTO TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLE! INTERNET FREEDOM AND PRIVACY IS AT RISK!

ALERT! JEWS ARE WORMING THEIR WAY INTO TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLE! INTERNET FREEDOM AND PRIVACY IS AT RISK!

AT&T is trying to pull a fast one on Trump while he's distracted drinking SJW tears. They've convinced him to appoint an AT&T lobbyist, Jeffrey Eisenach, as the head of the telecom transition team. Eisenach, if you don't already know, is infamous for wanting to hand over the Internet to AT&T, Comcast, and Verizon by abolishing Net Neutrality and Internet privacy rules.

techdirt.com/articles/20161109/10362936007/wake-trump-win-isps-are-already-laying-groundwork-gutting-net-neutrality.shtml

Attached pic is Eisenach's vision of the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/blog/netneutrality/articles/20141110/08353029094/broadband-industry-title-ii-is-bad-because-only-broken-congress-awash-our-lobbying-cash-should-guide-net-neutrality.shtml
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymizing_yourself
reddit.com/r/privacy/wiki/index
privacytools.io
archive.fo/cbNV6
archive.fo/d02WR
prism-break.org
securityinabox.org
epic.org/privacy/tools.html
bestvpn.com/The-ultimate-privacy-guide
myshadow.org
pack.resetthenet.org
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
startpage.com
duckduckgo.com
search.disconnect.me
searx.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who needs the internet?

don't let it slide

OY VEY HE KNOWS!

Fffuck. How can we get this to Trump's attention?

same thing we do everyday, user

we meme this story into real life

Net neutrality is fucking garbage and a perfect example of purposefully mislabeled legislation

Antitrust is also bullshit lacking in empirical evidence

IMO tweet it to both him, his family members and i think sessions and christie. That should reach him.

Net neutrality is the only thing stopping the kikes that run AT&T, Comcast, and Verizon from being able to dictate which websites you're allowed to go to.

bump

Fucking kikes trying to fuck us all over in the time of celebration, we gotta warn trump

No, you've been lied to. Such a thing was already regulated

This is about discriminating based upon usage

The alternative is caps or stagnation of infastructure investment

bump

You do remember that Trump owes them squat, right?
His cyber-experts team will warn him. Trust Trump.

FUCK YOU KIKES YOU LOST

WAIT YOUR TURN YOU 6 MILLION ASS FUCKS

Fuck off, shill.

It was never regulated beforehand and the alternative is competition. There's absolutely no reason for wireline caps when there's competition.

As for infrastructure investment - none of them have improved their infrastructure even after receiving over a billion dollars of taxpayer money to go so. They had the audacity to lobby to keep the money and not build anything using the taxpayer money they received!

BUMP

>caps
>alternative
lmao

BUMP THIS SHIT

>there's no reason
>other than usage like I said
>thinks rate adjustment isn't part of market competition
Lol
>no infastructure improvement
Lol, nice hyperbole

Point to the part of the reg you say speaks to your argument

Your implication is lacking a point

Kikes need to be fucking curb stomped before they try and work their way into the Trump administration.

I hope you all are not serious.
Trump is in bed with Israel and that was never a secret.

>Lol, nice hyperbole
You're right - they did build out to a handful of their fellow kikes. That's it.

>AT&T and Verizon in particular have almost-entirely frozen any meaningful deployment of "next gen" FioS and U-Verse services (with the exception ofa few, scattered, wealthy high-end development communities), and overall network investmentcontinues to decline. You're meant to ignore the fact that this decline happenedafterfifteen years of dramatic deregulation of the broadband industry.

techdirt.com/blog/netneutrality/articles/20141110/08353029094/broadband-industry-title-ii-is-bad-because-only-broken-congress-awash-our-lobbying-cash-should-guide-net-neutrality.shtml

>industry freezes investment as a result of regulation
How is this not literally what I said?

>doesn't point to anything in the reg

>thinks claims from a piece of trash will make any substantive analysis

>literally
>deregulation oonga
>after, bad things boonga

> How is this not literally what I said?

The article was written in 2014 as the URL clearly states if you'd have actually read it. That was before Net Neutrality.

>Regulation is limited to net neutrality
>regulation is limited to federal government
>anticipation of regulation isn't also a thing
Yea, in everywhere but bottom feeder tech and normie land, nobody thinks the internet industry has gone through significant net deregulation. That's total bullshit

>still won't cite to the reg

> adsl
wat

Telecom infrastructure most definitely has been deregulated. It's a different sector than high-tech like Apple.

What reg? I've not cited a reg as your initial request was too vague to respond to.

>has been deregulated
No, it hasn't
>too vague
From where are you getting your claim about net neutrality?

Do you even know what a regulation, practically, is?

Net neutrality is a none issue and is just facism brought to the Internet.

Don't fucking let goverment have any control over the Internet.

Competition in the free market by isp is the only way to protect Internet freedom.

We need less regulation not more you fucking communist.

PRIVACY HOW TOS
>Sup Forums's wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymizing_yourself
>/r/privacy's wiki
reddit.com/r/privacy/wiki/index
>selected sites
privacytools.io
archive.fo/cbNV6
archive.fo/d02WR
prism-break.org
securityinabox.org
epic.org/privacy/tools.html
bestvpn.com/The-ultimate-privacy-guide
myshadow.org
pack.resetthenet.org

CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM THAT RESPECTS YOUR FREEDOMS
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux

CHOOSE A SEARCH ENGINE THAT RESPECTS YOUR FREEDOMS
startpage.com
duckduckgo.com
search.disconnect.me
searx.me

I don't know. He's liable to just see it as more red tape stopping profit. He's not going to be perfect.

>"israels greatest supporter" gets nominated for one the kike parties.
>wins the kike battle against Kike party B
>immediately meets with king of the kikes after winning
>Sup Forums thinks he isnt a kike with kikes in his kike circle

gullible new age niggers.

Tweet this to trump
We /brown shirts/ now

Bump

I literally linked the sources of my claims about Net Neutrality. All you've done is shill without citing any sources of your own.

Fuck off, shill. Go tell your kike masters that Trump isn't theirs to have.

The bullshit you're spouting sounds an awful lot like Eisenburg's kikery. Go back to the oven.

Yes, but I trust his and his team's judgement over random shills on Sup Forums subversively advocating questionable activism.

This would be pretty sad if it happened, so good thing it never will. Internet is basically a millenials food. If you threaten it, you'll get an uprising within a day. It happened here in Hungary once.

Question is whose profit. I don't want the Internet to turn into *television* because some crony capitalists that bought out a bunch of state lawmakers got laws enacted to prevent competition.

I'd rather profit come from the creation of new goods and services rather than a monopoly taking away goods and services while charging more and more.

All you've done is make a bunch of claims WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE and expect us to believe you.

At this point, I can only assume you're trying to Correct The Record on how wonderful Jews are trying to worm their way into God Emperor Trump's inner circles.

Yes this ruins it for the small guys. Trump believes in less regulation, not sure how that applies here.

woops, forgot pic. This was the answer to the governments plan to raise internet prices.

So don't worry, my burger friends. Your population is ever more dependant on the Internet.

>Correct The Record
>spelling out CTR with proper capitalization
Who sent you and what are your motives?

Using a mainstream isp because its more 'convenient', is like using a walmart because it is more 'convenient'.

One day the small isp and half the shops in a town have to close down.

SHUT IT DOWN

If you have muni cable even if it is shitty or more expensive than globocorp isp use that.

AAAAH

> "Net Neutrality" is passed
> It's not net neutrality it's giving the FCC regulatory authority over internet with them publicly promising they'll ensure net neutrality with their new authority
> FCC
> FCC is littered with comcast and att "former" members
> The two biggest monopolies will now be regulating themselves and their competition
> People actually cheered for this

Comcast and ATT played everyone like a fiddle.

Our population is also easily influenced by Jews. They're very well-practiced at weaseling their way into circles of power. I don't want another 4 years of crony capitalists further entrenching their bullshit.

Eisenach's pals lobbied state governments to make municipal ISPs illegal in many states. They also lobbied to make it nearly impossible for competition to be allowed to build out any competing infrastructure.

Bump

Made a Sup Forums thread too