youtube.com/watch?v=StP2Ui3Mncs
youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0
youtube.com/watch?v=hE7P4YT_OuU
rioc.ny.gov/pdf/RI_Tram_History.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=FwOdBKdruM8
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvLeUfnWQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sony

Andrew Spidey. Looks like he jumped right outta my comic.

Toby.

Spray them others with water and they can't us webs. They are shit too.

IIRC Raimi Spidey has the most impressive feats.

From strength display so far it's Tobey, he stopped a moving train and he held the foundation from that Doc Ock hideout.
From the future it's Holland, he'll one on one with Thanos and survive.

Tobey Spidey.

I don't know
Maquire has the best strength feat
Garfield seems like the smartest and the most agile, best spider sense too
Holland is a good mix of strength / agility and has the best suit

>he'll one on one with Thanos and survive.
hell get his shit slapped and die

None of them would. Then the powers that be decide to fuse them all into the definitive Spidey, who combines their best traits into a singular Spider-Man.

>Combining Tobey's Peter with Andy's Spidey, and Tom's looks
>basically turns the costume into the Parker Industries Spider Armor.

Garfield seemed the most competent in combat based on what we've seen thus far. Tobey's has demonstrated the most raw strength on screen but that'll only get you so far and Tom hasn't really gotten his chance to shine in a fight yet.

Tobey, organic webbing is OP, plus his spider sense looks more reactive than theirs

Forgot to mention I think Holland has the best durability
Note: he went on to fight the Vulture AFTER this
youtube.com/watch?v=StP2Ui3Mncs

holland spidey b/c of kill mode and other bullshit from the suit.

I still don’t get after a building collapse, an explosion, and a bunch of Vulture scratches his suit is still in one piece with pout any rips or tears, just slightly dirty

WOW that shit did NOT age well did it. god fucking damn

Wasn't the mini sun kinda helping there

whatever

>that motherfucker just simultaneously saved one MJ and about twenty Gwens

>smartest
>had to steel Oscorp technology

I meant in combat
He's good at thinking on his feet, and he fights more creatively than the others iirc

>strength
>agility
>durability
>combat skills

You all motherfuckers who think Garfieldman or Hollandman have the slightest chance of making a dent on Tobeyman should all go watch the extended bank/train fight scene again.

He would mop the floor with those two faggots.

Funny but also sad.

It depends on circumstance - such as who is the aggressor, where they're fighting, and why.

Andrew Spidey was very, very fast. His webslinging was far superior than Tobey's or Holland. His attacks, dodges, and spider-sense considerably out-pace the others. They made multiple gags about how quickly this guy fucking moved. Holland's not exactly slow, but not quite there.

Tobey, on the other hand, is crazy strong. Especially when other people are in danger. Tobey's also not very durable, out of all the Spidey's he tanks the least amount of damage, falling far before any of the other Spidey's. His strongest feat, for example, knocked him straight out. And all of his villains got a good licking on him throughout his trilogy. Tobey could be a winner in these fights, but only if MJ, Aunt May, or a trolley of school children are counting on it.

Holland is probably the most durable, having tanked a building collapsing on him, a slap from Giant-Man into the ground, a few blows from Shocker's gauntlet, and a fall into a still body of a water from an insane height. He also a decent amount of strength, probably slightly more so than Andrew, and a two suits that are highly mechanized and tricked out. Though, Holland has the weakest spidey-sense, the least experience, and is over-all kind of shit at fighting. He could barely beat an old man in a wing suit and couldn't beat Shocker alone. WS,Cap and Falcon jobbed against him, but they even address in HC that if anyone of them wanted to lay him out they would have.

It's close, and like I said could go either way depended on circumstance, but I'd put money on Garfield.

Tobey:

- Best Spider sense by far
- Organic webs (can't run out -- BUT sometimes won't function under long-term stress)
- Possibly strongest Spider-Man

Garfield:

- Least agile
- Spider sense, but not as good as Tobey's

MCU:

- Smartest
- Has an over-powered suit and a huge variety in webbing
- No spider sense

Garfield is weakest, MCU Spider-man is almost like a different person compared to Tobey spidey because of how gadget-focused he is.

I think Tobey's Spider-Man would win.

>garfield
>least agile

o i am laffin

> Tobey's also not very durable, out of all the Spidey's he tanks the least amount of damage, falling far before any of the other Spidey's

youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0

>2:30 to 3:30

He got shot by some taser thing

>MCU
>No spider sense

What? Yes he does.

Tobeyman.
>most experience fighting other supers by far, especially if the video games are canon (Tobey and Simmons reprise their roles)
>single most impressive strength feat in of any stopping the train
>most consistently useful spider sense
>unlike the others can't have his web shooters broken or depleted
>his webs can stop a train making them far stronger than the other two's
>most impressive durability feats in getting hit by train, shrugging off a concussion grenade going off an inch from his face, sustaining beatings from guys who also have more impressive strength feats than either other Spider-Men, getting crushed by a Sand Kaiju, etc.
>only Spider-Man shown to actually adapt and use strategy mid-battle

>garfield
>least agile
It might be an outlier considering none of his fight scenes have him as being the Flash or Neo, but his bullet-dodging feat makes him the fastest Spider-Man by far.

Holland definitely has spider sense
And has Toby ever had a better spider sense feat than
youtube.com/watch?v=hE7P4YT_OuU
?

Everyone in the Raimiverse was a powerhouse.

Neither Holland nor Garfield ever had it as bad as Maguire.
If he was to be scaled in the MCU:

Non-Metas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T'challa with no suit>>>>Iron Man/War Machine>Cap/Bucky>T'challa with suit>>>>>>>>>>MCU Spidey>>>>>>>Giant Ant-Man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raimiverse Spidey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor/Vision/Hulk

ya think? the only people praising it are contrarian fags who think adding the word 'kino' to everything is a substanceful argument.

>Holland definitely has spider sense
*jobs to Shocker*

>practical effects
and yet it still looks better than some CGI shots in Homecoming

The human holocaust

I would like to note that Norman was holding that same tram car with one arm for several minutes with no strain at all. According to this:
rioc.ny.gov/pdf/RI_Tram_History.pdf
Each cabin (plus hanger and carrier) weighs 22,125 lbs. totally empty and 41,525 lbs. when
fully loaded. The tram looked close to fully loaded, so about 18 metric tons.

Getting old fucking sucks,this was top notch for me back in the day,now I look at it and laugh my as off because of how funny the CGI looks when he jumps to hold that wall.

They've made it a point that Holland Spidey has a difficulty of focusing it. He doesn't pay attention to it as much as he would if he was more seasoned. He's basically baby-stepping it right now. The MCU films don't montage it like it was with the Raimi films, but he's certainly got Spider sense.

I haven't seen the Garfield films, but wow that was slick as fuck

Everyone in the Raimiverse was a powerhouse.

Holland or Garfield have never gotten even close to a threat like the Raimiverse Goblin or Doc Ock. Might as well take on The Hulk

>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH TOOOOONNNNNYYYYY SAAAAAVE MEEEEE!!!!"

>Everyone in the Raimiverse was a powerhouse.
The Raimiverse was very much on the conservative side. There is not a single villain (including the video games) that the police couldn't have gunned down, except Sandman (who still goes down to water) and maybe Venom. That's part of what I liked about the Raimiverse. The stakes didn't have to be world-shattering. Spider-Man was just trying to stop Green Goblin from killing more people before he inevitably died, not trying to stop Green Goblin from shooting a giant blue laser into the sky that would then summon fifty flying battleships and an alien fleet to turn everyone into lizards.

I meant strengthwise.
The Goblin or Doc Ocks's arms were something, man.

Lizard was way more of a powerhouse than the Goblin was in SM1, and Holland fought fucking Giant Man.

Well Tobey did dodge automatic gun fire that was going to hit him while swinging
youtube.com/watch?v=FwOdBKdruM8
While Andrew got shot by a single taser dart
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvLeUfnWQU

>Instant Kill Mode

>Holland AND Iron Man and his best bud fought fucking Giant Man
FTFY

Yes it was a brawl but that's not the point, we were just talking about the relative power of opponents they'd gone up against. Of all the foes all 3 spideys faced in their respective films, Giant Man is probably the biggest threat so far in terms of raw strength. Maybe you could argue Rhino?

11/10 best Spider how can others even compete

I wonder if that was Andrew’s ass or a stunt double’s

this

reminder that Spider-Man 2 is the only Marvel movie to win an Oscar, and it was for special effects.

That’s because all the other 2004 effects were even more garbage. And special effects doesn’t just mean CGI. They actually used puppeteering for doc’s arms sometimes so it wouldn’t just be CGI

Easily.

Holland would get seriously hurt and be the one that signifies "Shit is getting real" moment in the narrative and be incapacitated for the rest of the films, but not actually die.

>Lizard was way more of a powerhouse than the Goblin was in SM1,
Lizard doesn't have any feats of strength that matches the Goblin

Raimi/McGuire Spidey would trigger the others with his blatant racism and homophobia.

>Garfield:
>- Least agile

As several other people have pointed out, you've already lost the consensus argument on that point. And as others have pointed out elsewhere, he had very good spider-sense - in some respects more than the other two, plus wicked speed.

>Tobey:
>strongest

This is a fair point because it was showcased more. It's something I didn't know before the movies since I've never read SM comics, so when I did start dipping into the comics, and they showed him lifting a bus, etc., I wasn't thrown or blown away. Garfield really wasn't in a situation with it.

Smarts wise, I think both Tobey and Andrew showed this on screen way more than Holland, and I think MCU made a mistake of tricking out Tom's and making him so reliant on essentially Iron Spider. It makes him even more Tony's side kick, given the history in Civil War. Holland is no way shown in two appearance to be smartest of the three.

You are comparing two neighborhood thugs, who were shooting, from a moving vehicle, to a guy who was swinging in motion. Clint Barton wouldn't be making that shot on the regular and certainly neither would two schemes. Tobey didn't so much 'dodge' those as they were only a threat to hit them when he was right (all of a sudden) in front of them and they were so stupid he just webbed their guns away.

OTOH, Andrew was being fired upon by stationary trained tactical swat officers, a whole squadron of them, while he was a moving. Still not easy, but far different than being both on a moving vehicle, with multiple other things in motion, trying to hit a moving target.

Your video also clearly shows Garfield was avoiding the trained swat squadron up to and until he was blinded, and then in that instance, he was struck. Single means nothing, it's like you're suggesting it took only one shot. Like there weren't a number of guys taking 'one shot' multiple times, again from a stationary position.

Picture a quarterback in a protected pocket, aiming for a receiver moving downfield towards the end zone, you can anticipate where he will be and throw a football clear across a football field and hit him for 40-60 yards. You have far more precision than that quarterback because (a) you don't have defensive lineman coming towards you, (b) your vision is augmented by a scope, and (c) you have that nice wide, solid balcony ledge to keep your 'throwing arm' in proper position to put that 'ball' where you want it - e.g. get that say two to four inch across single taser dart somewhere on an approximate one foot wide by 18 - 24 inch target?

Seriously?

>combat skills
He's on par with everyone when it comes to this, desu. Lets be honest here, the choreography of Raimi fights were pretty basic, usually consisting of Tobey throwing a standard punch. He didn't really do anything particularly Spidey-ish in a fight except for the New Goblin fight in the beginning of SM3, where he's actually using his webs to redirect the razor bats.

It's not unimaginable that he, or anyone else dies, but comes back due to Time Stone / Infinity Gauntlet shit

Cap or Iron Man or both are going down for the count though

interviews Andrew claimed the fall was not him but the ground hit and roll was him

You know everyone likes to trot out that one particular four display, and the first image, is not Tobey in costume, but his stuntmen. You don't even have to look it up to confirm but a simple browser search will tell you that: but just look at his thighs and waist and then look for the shots with Tobey, in a very similar stance, appearance, almost the same bit of body shown, wearing the costume but sans the mask.

Andrew’s spider sense still should have warned him of the danger that is the helicopter behind the building before he got in view of them so he could descend out of their aim.

Holland is out because lack of Spider-sense.

So, Tobey.

>Garfield really wasn't in a situation with it.

Not him but you can see how Toby changes direction mid-swing to avoid the bullets. Which by itself is one of the greatest displays of spider sense in any of the movies. And that's not counting all the time that you were slow motion to emphasize how fast his reaction time really is.

Stark Tech.

Raimi

Spider man would win.

Spider-Man? More like Spider-Fag! More like Cucked-Man! More like I-sell-my-marriage-to-the-devil-man!

The one that's a grown man.

That's actually one of the major reasons I liked Homecoming, Vulture was just a thief with alien weapons/gear, and Holland-Spidey is the best "teenage hero with teenage problems" I've seen in a cape movie (not that there's been many).

The mandatory RDJ is the only thing that really brought it down.

From a power Standpoint Toby since he's the only one of the three who doesn't rely on webshooters and produces it naturally.

Nigga he was in his homemade suit. Which was a hoodie and some rando pants

Toby spidey if Holland spidey doesn't have instakill mode activated.

Link to the scene?

Tobey is stronger and tanks hits like nothing. Damn he got hit by a train at full speed and comes back within seconds.

I think the Tobey suit would be improved if the raised lines were limited to outlining the red portions of the costume, with standard black threading for the spider-web pattern.

Nah, it’s perfect the way it is

I just think it looks a little busy -- Spider-Man's suit is elegant in its simplicity -- but to each their own.

Your opinion is as valid as mine.

go watch spiderman again
im watching it right now and early in the film he fights a bunch of robbers while getting photos of himself
he fights spidery as fuck, jumping and spinning and rolling

Where are people getting this "Holland has no spider sense" shit?
He does and it's so far the strongest one in fact.

>a child acting like a child

Because no slowmo=no spider sense. Duh.

>a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands

That and the fact the director of homecoming was stupid enough to forget Spidey actually used spider sense in Civil War and made spidey a jobber to surprises and then try to cover his ass by saying for the purpose of the movie spidey didn’t develop spider sense yet even though he clearly did

Tobey

I mean leaving Spidey in a questionable state would be the best for Marvel. That way if they can make another deal with Sony he can 'magically recover because X' whereas if he can't he's either gone or 'decided to stick to the small stuff' or whatever justification they want for him not appearing in phase 4 should a new deal not get reached.

If it's base suits only, probably Tobey, but it'll be a close match between Garfield and Tobey.

I think Holland's iron Spider suit would wipe the floor with any other Spider-man. Depending on how well it deals with Thanos. Plus, instant kill mode

Homecoming did specifically go out of its way to outdo the train with the boat.

Organic webbing is OP? It's way less versatile than Holland's and it stops working when he loses his mojo.

Well you can spam it a lot more without having to reload I doubt he’ll start being sad in battle

this, no reloading or malfunctioning is a huge advantage
im pretty sure tobeyman would destroy garfieldman and hollandman
i bet he could take em both at once

>i bet he could take em both at once

lewd

1970's Japanese Spiderman without a doubt
>fights intergalactic aliens daily
>owns a giant robot
>owns a flying car
>experience with firearms
>kills in cold blood

Can anyone compete?

I haven't even seen The Amazing Spiderman films, but there's something really unlikeable about Andrew Garfield.

i will suport tobey maguire spiderman anyday