Great news aside, this skag's stupid nihilistic (((tweet))) makes a good point

Great news aside, this skag's stupid nihilistic (((tweet))) makes a good point.

The terrifying truth is that most young white people would vote for a war-mongering neocon who also wants open borders.

What do we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-1996/
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2000/
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2008/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump simply because it's important.

>young people are dumb conformists who gobble up whatever the media shits out

They'll grow up.

As people get older, they tend to lean further into the right.

Many people I know shared this as a (((silver lining)) to an election result they regarded as worse than being nuked by Russia

Day of the rope

they'll eventually grow up and actually learn.

let's hope it won't be too late

This is the reality of the election

I hope so.

It would be interesting to see numbers for elections when the baby-boomers were young.

Given that they won the election for us this time around and all that...

But just enough people tend to keep certain positions that we get jewed eventually. Look at support for same-sex marriage over time, miscegenation, immigration; they're not good trends.

People GET OLDER
Once normalfags look at their tax returns and mexicans on every street corner the neurons start firing.

Gen Z and Alpha are more redpilled than Millennials are however, I've seen and talked to them in schools, in parks, everywhere. The next generation really values conservatism and traditional values as opposed to the successfully brainwashed Millennials. I'm ashamed to be one, but I'm hopeful for the Zs.

Let them get 4 - 8 years older and start paying taxes

Then it'll sort itself out.

Not really surprising. Young people grow up, start families. When there's a clear danger that Paco might rape your daughter, you tend to become a little more conservative.

I fear it may be too late too. My young siblings/my friends who are young parents' kids are full social justice mode at age 8 or whatever.

Dark times ahead...

Does anyone have that meme with 1998 (happy young father with child) vs 2016 (horrid deformed mentally illl people protesting outside father's house)

direct result of the msm propaganda blitz that's been going on for a decade now. it will be fixed when trump dismantles the media

Young people are nonwhite, we can use grandfather clauses to stop them voting, or if necessary pass laws to directly bar them from voting like it's 1951 in South Africa and Trump is a plumper, less educated Verwoerd

Problem solved

Whats get alpha and get z? I am bang on millennial. How old are you?

By the way I hold out hope for you young ones given all those stupid fucking "feminists get wreckd compilation volume 489234893284 lololol" on youtube, which seem to be watched exclusively by teens

Anything other than anecdotal evidence? It seems naive to just think Gen Z is not subject to increasingly white-negative demographic trends and enroaching kikery.

I don't trust this poll any more than the ones that were totally wrong prior to the election.

Also everyone knows the young are usually more liberal.

See this post I made

I think enough gen z'ers will be pissed off their natural male tendencies will be repressed in the classroom as much as the locker room

Studies done by Business Insider and others have noted that Generation Z are much more conservative than the Millennials before them. Other than that, British Newspapers

Yeah I've heard the local high schoolers in my small town making jokes about George Soros and the Rothschilds for God's sakes, if this generation isn't the one to reverse the liberal trend then no one can.

>most young white people
Trump won young whites

>young people are dumb
I mean yes what's your point?

>people's opinions, point of view, and perspective never change between ages 18 and 40
Same shit happened in the 60s/70s, all those hippies are now Trumps supporters because they grew up and realized that debt = bad.

20. Techinically Gen Z myself (And I have noticed the trend starts with people my age and younger).

Generation Z consists of anyone born after 1995 (or 94, or 96) up until ~2005. After 2005 is Generation Alpha, not an official name but it's common in the scientific community to use the Greek Alphabet after the Roman one is used up.

Sorry, I should have said most young people. And certainly most Ivy-league educated white people (who, while a tiny minority, may one day govern the US) I saw sharing this on fb.

They are cowards that will come around once popular opinion shifts. Millenials are made to be pushed around.

Memes

Good to hear. Stay strong, young one. Keep redpilling your fellow youth.

It's good to see that young whites aren't quite as cucked as we tend to think.

>at age 8
They are fucking children.
Children have no fucking concept of moderation so you'll get """SJW""" or psychopaths torturing dogs at that age.

The """old ignorant bigots""" who voted trump today were hippies a few decades ago. This always happens. They start paying taxes eventually and shift right.

>18-25
>42/48

Nice.

How old are you by the way? Just curious.

Assuming Trump isn't a total fuck-up who poisons the GOP brand for a whole generation.

Well all I know is my younger brother telling me that gender is a construct because that's what they taught him at school. He is now 11, but his earliest SJW leanings were when he was about 8.

He does go to an insanely libcucked private school though

>mfw white male aged 23 voted for trump

we did it boys

I mean I'm 25, which is a fair but older, but my views on may things haven't changed since I was 20.

I'm really curious whether there's a backlash against the social justice hegemony amongst high school aged males

This is literally the last hurrah of conservatism and nationalism. If this gets mucked up, the maps will look like this next decade and on.

This shitty pic is actually fake, those results are from the polls, not the actual results.

What a grim future we have to look forward to.

>1996
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-1996/
Clinton - Dole:
>18-24: 55-35
>25-29: 54-36
>30-49: 50-41

>2000
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2000/
Gore Bush
>Age: 18-24: 47-47
>25-29; 49-46
>30-49: 48-50

>2008
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2008/
Obama - McCain
>18-29: 66-32
>30-49: 52-46
Oh man, it's almost as if as people get older, and have jobs/families/responsibility, their views become more conservative

CRAZY

Your democratic future will never arrive because during the 4-8 years it takes to get the enemy out of office, those voters grow the fuck up.

It's a stage. I was unironically a communist at 8 until I realized it was fucking stupid at 14. Swung to the other extreme, fascism until 18, and now I'm conservative at 20.

With the rapidly changing demographics perhaps we've witnessed the last decision of a white majority America today.

Except that graph is wrong.

For one it is not based on real election data since in most states they didn't take your age or anything else while voting.

It was based of polls which all predicted clinton winning.

And people to lie on the polls, a lot.

Ivy league is a joke nowadays

Reminder that the majority of children under three are now non-white in the US

The thing is that eventually they'll stop believing the media and whatever their teachers are shilling into them.

I believe that academia and the traditional media are so fucking infected by the leftist bleeding heart syndrome that their institutions need to be burned to the ground and build back up. Break up those mega corporations controlling all of the media and news stations and toss all libshit ideology to the gutter.

As they get older, and start paying the taxes to support the libs, they like them a bit less. These young people have spent their entire lives having others pay for their housing, food, and education. To them, this is how the world should be. One is entitled to being supported by others. Once they are required to not only support themselves, but ALSO face the requirement of subsidizing younger people, they come to reality.

They still tend to get the best jobs out of college, and they still tend to be the the brightest (they had the best grades at high school).

Note I say TEND. Obviously lots of ignorant legacy or affirmative action dumbasses go to them as well.

What a surprise. You started out liking authoritarian, single-villain, "but MY ONE PARTICULAR BRAND of this has never been tried before" ideologies, and you've continued to like them since then. Sure you don't want to double down into libertarianism and complete the trifecta?

It will.

The GOP will try to do everything at once, overplay their hand, unite the Democrats against them, and eventually the GOP will turn on itself.

And this is assuming Trump doesn't have any scandals.

When I go out in public, almost every young male I see has dyed hair and dresses like a faggot. Gen Z is the most cucked gen.

This is pretty stupid. It's assuming people never change their political convictions.

I've 23 right now. I've moved a few universes to the right within the past 5 years alone.

Being a democrat is just a phase.

>I'm ashamed to be one
also underage b&

by the time they get old, views considered right leaning will be lefty bs we see today if you catch my drift.

Nah, I've realized that Democracy and "Capitalism", while flawed, have both brought the west unparalleled prosperity as well as peace (for us). America and the West in general are great, and so our charge is not to change our systems, but to stop ideologues (and their puppet masters) who believe in what you described from changing it.

It's not 2005 anymore, user. All those kids born in the mid 90's are now legal.

>all those single digit black votes for Trump
>meanwhile Latinos constantly above 20% despite the fear mongering about deportations

There's hope for my shit race, Sup Forums. Slowly but surely, we're getting there.

Mid 90's is millenial you faggot.

>b-black lives matter

This is simply the next part of the fight. Keep fighting the culture wars and don't forget about Europe.

Isn't the generation that came after the millienials, gen x or something like that, actually conservative minded or?

Generation Z. And a lot of them, myself included, are older than 18.

I hope you weren't born in the 80's, because then you're a millennial too.

They will grow up

Trump led by 5 point with white people under 30. The only reason Hillary won with millenials is that there are so many non-white millenials.

Reminder that Mexicans are coming to the right more. Mexicans and whites share the same traditional values (work and family) which end up aligning with conservatism.

>makes a good point.
it doesn't
asking young people who they're voting for is like asking them what they want to make a career in
they have no fucking clue

If you're not a liberal by 20 you don't have a heart.
If you're not conservative by 30 you don't have a brain.

if only young people voted then Bernie would be president. Thank God for that.

>The next generation will be called generation beta

You can't make this shit up ahahahahha

What's the turnout for 18-25 year olds?

I doubt it's more than 20%.

You LITERALLY cannot be gen z if you are older than 18.

>In future news: The minimum voting age will been increased by 8 years.

Do you think hippies in 1965 would have voted for Trump? Well they grew up and did.

In other words it's not representative.

Young people are ALWAYS heavily liberal.

Then they make some money and wisen up.

It should

Bide time. Continue the fight. They will assimilate. We just have to be louder that they're faggot parents, and with our naturally higher testosterone that shouldn't be difficult.

If you were born in the 90s. You are Gen Y. Quite cowardly trying to latch on to another group tbqh.

1 young people don't give a fuck about politics
2 those that do get their opinions from the (((MEDIA)))
3 not everyone between 18-25 voted
4 most people don't show their true power level,they only do it in private,you'd be amazed what women truly think and feel ,makes Sup Forums look like a cumfart.

Reminder that this is a neo-con lie and they all need to go back

>Trump got 22%+ of the Latino vote in all age brackets.

WEW

All I'm reading here is that no one can agree on a concrete definition. I'm going off of the article for Gen Z which defines it at mid 90's.

their opinions will change if/when they ever get a job what doesn't require their parents to pay for rent

The scary thing is that we don't have enough time to educate a generation, Rockefeller has brainwashed the youth beyond repair.

Seriously consider packing your bags and moving to Asia OR going out guns blazing when the thought police come to kick down your door in 15 years.
There's not much that can be done about it desu.

I think it should be raised to 25. In this day and age, the average 18-25 year old really doesn't have enough real world experience that they should be allowed to have a say.

>tfw reactionary since my teenage years

where do I fit, senpai

Lol you think you have higher testystones? It's a documented fact that testerone has been dropping for 100 yrs in america. It's the garbage american diet literally poisoning our systems.

muh natural conservative. Still, despite all fear mongering against the lazy race that is too lazy to research, Trump still got 20% not bad.

There is hope straya. Have you taken the white pill?

FEMA camps

That's true but what about the military service people? They must be given the right to vote. It is a complicated issue

>Nah, I've realized that Democracy and "Capitalism", while flawed, have both brought the west unparalleled prosperity as well as peace (for us).
I agree.

You understand, right, that American conservativism (at least of the alt-right variety that's pervasive on this board) has taken a completely burn-it-down-and-start-anew attitude towards our society? You don't vote for a politician like Trump if you believe that ultimately our country (well, countries) and system of government are fine. I'm not saying you vote for Hillary either, but you sure as fuck don't elect Trump.

Young people only learn from there mistakes.

We disaster was averted this day but they won't know the value of it.

Next time a 'choice' like this comes up and they win, only in another generation will they come to learn for themselves in a way that penetrates their delusions.

If Trump's presidency is even slightly better than Obama's (which is already showing signs that it will be), then people will wake up and realize the media has been bullshitting them their entire lives. There's hope that this election finally made people realize that the system being rigged was not a conspiracy theory and they should vote more carefully next time.

>Millenials are hated by everyone so I'll pick and choose the definition so that I'm not defined as millenial

Fuck I'm so sloshed.

>Young people only learn from there mistakes.
No they fucking don't, they were willing to vote for Hillary and blame our problems on Russia.