White X-Men is Best X-Men

White X-Men is Best X-Men

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/962961/0371babe8d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup newfag. Try to actually describe your point on Sup Forums. This shit won't gain traction unless you explain why you think 0-5 X-men is best, especially when X-Statix exists, you goddamn plebian.

Why do people say Iceman doesn't gay before

Look at that twink
He wants to get railed so bad

wtf, I've been here for years. This post is garbage. YOU don't know how Sup Forums works. In order to get a conversation going, you have to start out aggressive, or you don't get any replies. Plus, it gets your more lulz when the SJWs bitch.

t. newfag

t. cuck that doesn't get Sup Forums.

GTFO normie REEEEE

what was the point of angel? There are 8 trillion other characters who can fly and do so without having giant bird wings that make them bigger targets

He was created before those 8 million other characters

hot white blond chads were a requirement during those times
and they want something thats indicative of mutation

O5 lovers are cancer. Jean and Bobby are shit. Angel kinda became tolerable when he became Archangel, but he ended up as Psylocke's Wild Child on a leash.

The only good characters there are Scott and Beast, and Beast became good as an Avenger.

I unironically like some Stan Lee villains like Unus or Vanisher more than most of the O5

Angel is better as Archangel.

Original 5 lineup sucks ass. There, I said it.

I like the late 70s-early 80s period where it was Cyke and Jean with the Big Four All-New X-Men (Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler) in the main book. Wasn't Beast prominent as an Avenger at the time as well? And Iceman running around as a prominent guest star as well? That's pretty much the core X-Men without a billion spin-off X-Men or X-teams. Sounds like heaven compared to nowadays.

indisputable best X-Man coming through

His story was a bit deeper than that. He comes from money and is a freak. Unfortunately they made him hiding his wings really easy. He certainly can't go to swimming parties though. His story is much better as Archangel though. Once that dynamic was point in he became more of a character.

Ok who is your ideal X-Men roster?

>White X-Men
>One is clearly blue

Angel or Iceman should have been girls
either make Angel a techno organic cyborg or make her magical elf like

Cyclops leading
Jean Grey
Colossus
Kitty
Nightcrawler

Wolverine if they need someone killed

He was made back when Otto was one of the most powerful villains in Marvel

They have tried giving Warren some other power to make him more useful than flying 3-4 times now. So far the Archangel thing is the only one that stuck.

He wort of worked out back in the early days when most mutants were really low powered except for a small few

She's still be a giant chicken only liked for getting a metal makeover

OG5 and make it even whiter

>muties
>white

Always thought this team was missing a brick member. They did not have that superstrong guy that brawls with everyone while everyone else tries to solve the problem.

Cyclops
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Kitty
Rockslide
Hellion
Armor

That depends on the design

He still is, for earth based villains anyway.

What's the point of Beast? I always thought of him as a "smarter Wolverine" but his powerset is abysmally average and we have too many "blue" mutants who are better than him anyway.

He was made when flight wasnt the most basic of basic super powers.

Sex appeal

I think Beast was more of a poster boy for "Good" mutants than a fighter. Here we have a mutant with a codename and appearance to imply a monstrosity, and yet he's this sophisticated intellectual

They made him really strong in X-Factor and gave him a healing factor but then totally forgot all about it and never explained it again when he was readded to X-men in 91

>there are people that actually like the original five x-men
>there are people that think any of these characters besides Cyclops and MAYBE beast are interesting
wew lad

He at least should be smart Sabertooth

Early mutants only had one power, Cyclops was eye beams, Beast was super agility, Angel was flight, Jean was move things with her mind.

But then shit escalated over time, some mutants could be explained away as being able to do other shit, but Beast and Angel really couldn't.

the point of Beast is being a genius. See Dark Beast.

>Angel's blood used to have healing proprieties when transfused to someone
I would be down for Angel to be the healer of the X-Men. It would make his angelic motif even more fitting.

X-Statix best X-Team.

Don't you love how the movies insist that Cyclops's blasts BURN through shit?

Xavier as Base Leader
Beast as Team Science Expert
Cyclops as Team Leader
Storm and Wolverine and Lieutenants
Nightcrawler for Stealth missions
Colossus as the Big Guy
Gambit as the Wild Card
Rogue, Spyke and Ice Man as new recruits

>spyke
Evolutionfag pls go

Hey, it was either him, Kitty or Jubilee. Who would you prefer? Kitty's powers are either non-offensive or super deadly with no in-between and Jubilee is kinda boring.

Also, I grew up with the 90s X-Men, not Evolution.

Nightcrawler does the agile blue guy thing better too

those are 6 user...

It was subtle but they transitioned it from friction creates heat and thus fire to it just starts fires.

Pic unrelated, and obviously not the original five, Einstein

Awful line up.

How to spot a redditor in 2 easy steps

Cyclops as Team Leader
Emma Frost as Communications/To Made Useless By [plot device]/Support for Team Leader
Nightcrawler as The Loveable Rogue
Archangel as The Brooding Grimdark
Rogue as The Boss Bitch/Bro
Armor as The Heavy Hitter
Kid Omega as The Character You Love to Hate
Marrow as The Sociopath

Cable as "OH SHIT THE FUTURE'S FUCKED"/Best X-Man

Are you kidding? Cyclops looks like more of a twink with this art style. Then again, Angel ALWAYS looks gay, and they've got him nailed here.

Either Angel or Beast should have been the gay one

Iceman was the spiderman of the group they screwed it up

They all look gay, except for Jean. She needs to put on about 40 pounds and walk around with a cocktail in her hands to be the fruit fly of the group.

Angel and Beast are disposable they should have started with nightcrawler and storm right from the beginning.

Iceman could have filled that stereotypical white rich blond chad role.

>angel and beast are disposable

and yet jean and scott are already dead. thanks for playing.

>yfw beast has never lead a team of x-men because no one respects him

beast doesn't have to lead. when he's there and there's no "leader", he convinces people and discusses with the rest of the team ways to solve problems

So he's a woman

They are disposable within the context of the OG5 that's why Implied right from the beginning

Straight Bobby is only Bobby

Claremont/Byrne/Cockrum team

Awful taste.

Is there anyone else who liked X-factor more than X-men?

I don't care how he looks if he's banging Jubilee and not Anole

It was a fun book before they got rid of the kids and Nathan.

Me

Its like the Teen Titans but instead of slutty alien we got a ice dude

I liked it

I bet Disney will make him Asian in the reboot

I hate teams that only has one girl

TT set the standard there should at least be 2 of them

I still love the uniforms

He used to be fun

>>We'll never see him and Simon treating the Avengers HQ like a frat house

I kind of wish Bobby joined the Avengers or something eventually. Being an X-Man has done nothing for him.

Was X Men Evolution any good ?

Yes. First season is a little shaky but it's pretty solid after that, imo.

I don't really even mind S1 but it feels like the mandatory thing to say.

Because Wolverine was a mentor.

Forgive my newfaggotry but was X-Factor just made to accomodate the O5? Always thought it was Havok's team.

During the 80s, it was the O5 getting back together after Jean came back. They pretended to be mutant hunters and had adventures. When they went back to the X-Men in the 90s, it became a government sanctioned team with Val cooper, Forge, Havok, etc.

Cyclops [leader]
Storm [leader]
Wolverine [assassin]
Psylocke [psychic]
Nightcrawler [stealth]
Gambit [stealth]
Colossus [muscle]
Rogue [muscle]
Beast [science]
Banshee [just because]

I re read it recently and really enjoyed it. More than X-Men at the time but that's because I never cared for the outback team that much.

Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Colossus, Kurt, Sniktbub, Banshee and Kitty.

No Dazz love?

ArchAngel
Iceman(straight)
Havok
Cannonball
Cypher
Long shot
Slipstream
:3

Beast
Wolverine
Rockslide
Nightcrawler
Storm
Magik

These are just the mutants I like, no real order or anything to them desu

I liked X-Factor once they got Archangel and Beast was amped up to Colossus levels of superstrong.

Wolverine is not a brick, that's Colossus' job

Disney is going to turn her into a black girl
Since homecoming was """successful""" and accepted

You are going to be a racist if you disagree

>Dark Phoenix Saga team
That was a good team. And pretty diverse, two girls, one black, one catholic, one russian.

But do we want to do the Phoenix story for the third time? I know it's iconic but....

Well just use that team and skip the Phoenix storyline

mods are asleep, post more Rouge

>this comic will never be finished

Fine because nobody would want to touch her that way

Why didn't Kitty just phase.

Bobby liked it.

my dick is too hard for you to stop posting this now

here ya go - e-hentai.org/g/962961/0371babe8d/