This is the New Fantastic Three. Say something nice about them

This is the New Fantastic Three. Say something nice about them.

Moon Girl would make an adequate meat shield

They missed a perfectly good opportunity with Peter at the Baxter Building for a new Fantastic Four. Could have been
>Johnny
>Ben
>Peter
>Laura

So, She is just like a smaller version of reeds.

so i'm guessing no johnny and thing duo comic? moon girl better not disappoint.

they'll sell shitty characters with half of the Fantastic Four, Next Issues > Chink Hulk, Kamala, America Chavez, Morales, Carol, Riri, Gwenpool, Laura, Squirrel Girl etc ....

No, Reed was a great meat shield because he could make himself into more meat. Moon Girl has no power other than being pushed as the smartest ever and will fade away into obscurity within the next five years, if that.

Just like moonboy?

well she can also swap minds with Devil Dinosaur, but she hates using it so she almost never does

It's OK, now that the Fox deal is done I don't hate you anymore since I know your days are numbered and the real FF will be back again.

>They're the Fantastic THREE now!
Oh yeah, I'm sure this'll stick around.

Moon girl should join the power pack.

Ironically, Lunellas goal at the start of the series was to get admittance to Reed's school.

>wanting there to be a book called "Moon Girl and Power Pack"

Moongirl should join Champions with America and Gwenpool

Well, at least Ben and Johnny are in the line-up.

"Fantastic Three" is only one arc long, so it obviously won't. Marvel Two-in-One is going to be Ben and Johnny as the Fantastic Two.

Moon-Girl is too young for the Champions, America is too old for the Champions, and Gwenpool should stay far away from them.

More like meat toilet

Power Pack rebooted as a baby-champions team?

Is nobody going point out that she can time travel and can build a fucking spaceship out of scraps?

Why is she using a punch gun?

That punch gun staggered a Hulk.

Moon Girl is like a frigging ork with her weapons.

Eh, that Hulk was Chulk. He's a fucking goober.

> Not Ben, Johnny, Peter and Logan
Dropped.

I thought she was just helping them but now she joined them.

>Fantastic Three
>Three
>Names 4 characters
user...

It's just the name of the arc.