DON'T FORGET!!!

DON'T FORGET!!!

This wouldn't have been possible if not for this glorious panhandle. Penn. and Mich. Did some work, but this bitch right here is what really saved us from a painful shot. PAY RESPECTS!

Pensacola reporting in.
You're welcome

PCB B-B-BABY!

>Michigan went red for the first time in my lifetime

Quite honestly the first time I was proud of my state.

They fought the trash in Miami / Ft. Lauderdale for 29 votes. They deserve all the medical weed they can get.

We grabbed Florida by the panhandle and they just let us do it.

>Rednecks
>Respect
Pick 1

hillsborough here.

SORRY!!!

>tfw madmen from panhandle actually held the line

THANK YOU PANNY

>Huurrr durr only rednecks live in Florida!!1!!!!1

Pay debts faggot

You all did good, securing victory I've never been this happy for you americans but you glorious bastards did it

Panhandle user reporting in. My whole family lives here and voted Trump. You're welcome.

>greek boylover
>useful opinion
Pick one

I thought Florida could turn RED but I honjestly wasnt expecting wisconsin and michigan.

thank you based Ford Cheese

They're more productive and intelligent on average than debtmonkeys.

HOLD THE LINE

Thank you based panhandle

thanks based panhandle

Florida had nothing to do with it this time. Hillary could have won it and it wouldn't have mattered. It was due to Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Ac-shually...
Tallahassee went blue, but you have a point, and I'm being autistic.

Check out Jacksonville though. Holding the line like a boss.

That night, we held the line.
Broward reporting in, sorry about all the cucks and Jews down here, they won't be around much longer.

Florida was the first betrayal and it happened early. The first nail in the coffin that put the Clinton supporters on their heels and kept them in terrified suspense the whole night. It was more enjoyable to watch them squirm.

Though it would have also been satisfying watching the rug being pulled out from under them.

I have family in Destin, and my parents own a vacation house there. I fucking hate that shitty ass region of Florida with a passion, I'm not surprised in the slightest that they went strong for Trump.

The area used to be nice ~25-30 years ago, now it's nothing but a built up, tourist trap with crowded beaches, high rise condos that aren't lived in 90% of the year, and strip malls everywhere.

Yeah I'm honestly surprised Jacksonville stood its ground. It's got a very large black population downtown. It was close but it barely stayed red.

It was incredible to see in real time. It was like we defeated their army outside of their blue fortress, and we were ready to bring the walls down.

Trump got less white votes but more minority votes. Trump said he'd have a majority of black votes by 2020.

Trump is never wrong.

fuck Miami and fuck liberal people

TY!

Trump didnt need florida

PA, WI, MI secured the victory for him

Because regardless he needed one of those

>Home state of WI went Red

I lived there during EOD school, mullets in sleeveless shirts wearing camo cargo shorts buying 6 packs of natty ice everywhere.

I went to high school in the panhandle. Military towns REPRESENT!

What a fucking plot twist, didn't even occur to me WI would turn red when they picked Marco Rubio in the primaries.

HAIL THE PANHANDLE

I was just looking at 2016 data vs. 2012 data

The big winners for Trump were Hernando, Citrus, and Pasco counties, all up big time from 2012.

Hillary only outperformed Obama in 6 counties - Orange, Miami-Dade, Seminole, Alachua, St. Johns and Collier

He's gonna win by 36 EV, not even close to needing Florida. Definitely made the night less stressful though.

any part of florida that went red, thank you senpai, saved the republic of the united states

Lets throw away all of that money that the tourist bring. Lets not forget that tourist are what keeps florida from having a state income tax.

Destin is a beautiful area. They do have infrastructure problems, but our area is growing so fast and building so fast they cannot keep up. Also its a barrier island which doesn't have any room to expand infrastructure. At the end of the day it is the fault of the people in the area sure, but this town has more money coming in each and every year, which in turn provides jobs for our people in the area along with an awesome vacation experience for others.

Did tourism cause Destin to develop and ruin what you liked 20 - 30 years ago? Sure. But the reason your parents own a vacation home here is to MAKE MONEY.

Tourism provides our area with income and honestly Destin wouldn't be Destin without tourists. It would still be a fishing village with a tiny population.

In the end it all really depends on your perspective. I like wide open spaces with little traffic too, but look at demographics in those areas and there are more poor people in those areas.

You would have to be dumb in the head to turn away tourist to keep your wide open space and be broke. This area has flourished due to tourism and our area wouldn't be the way it is without them.

All you have to do to see this is travel north 30 mins to the rural towns that look like the deep south in terms of disparity.

Thanks winning florida was a great tactical victory
The Rustbelt flipping was the decisive thing that won the election.

I'm from Orlando. My vote was drowned by a million cucks from UCF. I'm proud of the panhandlers

Right there with you, my man. Watching the media stutter and flabberghast as their "blue wall" came crashing down is something I will never forget.

Duval County/Jacksonville. Only major city to stay red. Take that blue team.
>mfw people thought we'd go blue

>tfw in leon county

voted for trump but the FSU cucks turned my county blue, dunno why you have it red there

We secretly like it.

Your country is literally the laughing stock of Europe, you have no place to talk.

LONG LIVE THE REDNECK RIVIERA!

I bet a lot of Hispanics in Florida were upset about that #SpiritCooking video.

Rightfully so. Podesta the molesta.

Hell yeah, eating my cheese tonight in honor.

>all the major cities blue
wow those ABC commentators weren't kidding

This was utterly urban vs rural

>mfw live in Sarasota
>still a red county despite niggers from Newtown shilling Hillary hard

glad to do my part in helping Trump win.

panhandle lol
and I always thought it was america's limp dick

Thank you, you glorious little shithole.

Hey fuck you guys.

States are decided on popular vote, so my vote in Fort Lauderdale counted just as much as ya'll's votes

At least their votes literally did not matter a single bit.

>all the major cities blue

Jacksonville is actually the largest city in the state

Long live spring break land

Pinellas County (Clearwater- St Pete) has close to a million people and went red. Surprised about Jax though given the number of bb Americans

I know that feel. I live in PG county, Maryland. I am part of the proud 8%, though. I would love to meet those guys.

Haha. It's been fun watching liberals and progressives be upset over this. We've had our fun.
But it's time to get serious and take the popular vote as a means to ensure an actual serious candidate becomes president, laughs are over now.

I hope you catch some good redfish, bro.

>My vote was drowned

No it wasn't. State electors are decided by popular vote.

I feel betrayed by the people here in South-East Florida, and especially feel betrayed by the other Cubans who so easily forget when the Clintons stabbed us in the back and gave in to communism, but luckily the rest of the state made up for it. Thank you all for saving us from the shame of giving up points to a criminal and a degenerate.

Thank you panhandle reporting from Ducking libtard Palm Beach County. I swear this county was rigged. Trump support is about 10/1 and we were one of the blue counties. We made it though

>live in Harford
>fucking Baltimore/DC corridor ruins everything for the rest of the state

Fucking Ruppersberger. Fucking Van Hollen.

Fucking EVERY OTHER SEAT TAKEN BY DEMS SAVE FOR HARRIS.

Thank you you wonderful hillbilly bastards. You saved Western Civilization.

>orlando
>blue
WTF, it's like they want the "muslim walks into a gay bar" joke to get reenacted.

Orange county reporting in i felt terrible knowing that my county went blue even tho everyone i know in my area wanted trump to win! This is the price we pay for having to live next door to liberal haven city of orlando so thank you floridian counties who went red and saved us!

St Lucie County here, it was 49% in trumps favor last I checked.

You're all welcome.

You faggots are welcome. My county was literally the last in the panhandle to report. We broke 75% for trump at about +60k.

Okaloosa represent!

Orlando is blue because you have low-wage workers at the theme parks plus libturds/SJWs at UCF.

Why aren't you part of Alabama?

Absolutely no one expected Wisconsin, except trumps internal polling. They got it 100% right at 303-237

Why would low wage workers vote for her though?

I give Florida a lot of shit for being Florida, but thank you Florida.

From the bottom of my deplorable heart.

Saint Lucie County reporting in -

The panhandle is all rednecks and swap hicks. I knew we'd go Red in the end.

You can continue to shit all over us. We'll fuck something up again soon. Count on it.