Ameribros get to be proud today

>ameribros get to be proud today
>Britbros got to be proud too
>France might uncuck itself

When do we get our turn, man? Come on just help us or end us

What do you mean?

Lena Dunham's gonna help you guys excel at being the most progressive country in the world. You'll be the jewel of Earth.

i cant be the only one who likes trudeau

he hasnt done anything bad and doesnt seem like he will

When you cut that french liberal part out of your hearts and send them packing. Canada is fucking mountains, forest and snow, it's MAN country and the natives are fucking savage.

Reclaim and redeem your shit leaf.

we are too far cucked. Chinamen own our major cities, muzzies are taking over and Trudeau takes his orders from Soros

I just discovered that quote is fake and am deeply saddened.

Let meme magic USA into annexing canada.

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Fuck I love America. So sad i'm stuck in shit-ada. Fuck I hate canada.

honestly at this point i don't think much of the world would be too sad if we nuked canada

Brown, brown everywhere! I can see it now.

We still got work to do boys

I want to save you but Turdeau is the king of cucks :(

All you guys have to do is drag Trudeau out of office, friends.

you're not funny
go practice on reddit or something we don't need to see this awkward half stage

Don't forget that Trudeau was also memed into the presidency. Memetic warfare is real. We lost the leafs but won the burgers. The war must continue to be fought worldwide. KEK willing.

Keep your word President Trump

yeah it's not a quote it's paraphrased
he basically was like
oh yeah? fight terrorists? THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT THO MAN
>le checkmate

to be fair he's probably our Obama and normies will have to really see what a retarded fag he is before we can have a Trump
You can only get someone that based as a reaction to the least based leader possible
Will you be by our side in our hour of need, memeing our next Trumpy president into Ottawa?

Nobody's going to save us faggots we need to save ourselves. The CPC are the Republicans, we need somebody that's going to shit on their parade just like Trump did to the GOP.

off yourself faggot. Trudeau has laughable views on firearms ownership in Canada.

You are getting shit ton of american immigrants now, I'm sorry Canada but your days are numbered.

We can be proud because outside of Ontario 95% of this country is a white paradise.

What the fuck is with Ontariniggers and crying that all of Canada is cucked because their shitty province is a melting pot?

Kevin O' Leary is suppose to save you syrup guzzling faggots right?

WE NEED TO MEME KEVIN OLEARY INTO OFFICE HE HAS THE FAME TO OVERCOME THAT FAGNIGGER TRUDEAU

>ontario
>not gta

ontario is 95% loyalist and white outside of the gta. don't confuse us with torontonians and the poor, disillusioned whites who live there

nah. we've got actual conservatives with ground-game and lots of experience.

Chris Alexander is our man.

>Actual conservatives
>Lots of experience

Why though?

Do you or do you not want your Trump?

Canada experiences reactionary votes all the time; more often than the you guys. provincial and local, with federal thrown into the mix.

They will not vote for a trump-esque candidate unless we are in dire straits or in war.

Alexander is a principled conservative who has the experience and the know-how.

some other candidates of the con leadership are fine, too. but we need help in the fight to win in parliament.

Canada is too apathetic and low-key to even Bradley-Effect our elections like you yanks did.

He hasn't done anything

Get rid of king cuck trudeau already

You guys got any good people's politicians on the rise?

>unknown
wat