What will happen to the social justice movement during Trump's presidency?

What will happen to the social justice movement during Trump's presidency?

They will learn.

And Trump will teach them.

Increased bitching is the only thing guaranteed

It's going to get a lot worse before it dies.

Last night there was a thread that asked,
>What will the liberals actually do if Trump wins? Civil War? Protests?
And someone responded with
>A lot of literally shaking
I fucking died of laughter, I wish I screencapped it

just take a look at tumblr.

VERY LITTLE WILL CHANGE

you must understand that the same republican and democrat SCUM are still in place.

the ONLY difference now is trump, THATS IT

we need nationalist candidates

we NEED to start memeing them NOW

so that in 2 years time when theres the next election we can start to DRAIN THE SWAMP

the work is not over

it has just begun

MAGA

Hopefully they'll btfo

Itll either dwindle or theyll get violent and go back on everything they stand for to accomplish "something" to make them feel important until they get tired and move on

Like occupy wallstreet
Like chanology
Like gamergate
Like everything they try to change and fail to do so

Same thing that happened to germany after WW2

There will be a MASSIVE overreaction from the left to the evil right and they're going to be worse than ever before

there was so much "literally shaking" over the last 24 hours that, god forbid, if any of these walking meat markets ever reproduce, the baby will be born with shaken baby syndrome

>AAAAANNNNNDDDDD IT'S GONE!

Niggers gonna step up all righteous like, gonna get completely crushed like no one has ever seen before.

Bangity bang bang bang, m80

Hopefully finally die out or migrate to Canada.

they will be reeducated.

They're going to point to President Trump and say SEE THE WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY, WE REALLY ARE OPPRESSED, EVEN WORSE THAN THE THIRD WORLD although Trump got plenty of women and PoCs to vote for him. More whining and shaking to come.

The Nazis actively tried to destroy your country towards the end.

They were faggots and cowards.

Banned, hopefully

We are NOT going away drumpflords. You're on the wrong side of history.

Thread saged and OVER

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

They will all have "jobs" (whoring money from rich liberals and stupid millenials via Patreon, etc) for another 4 years. Trump will be great for the leftist protest economy.

Firing Squad

nothing. go on infowars they are chimping out and one sexually assaulted Joe Biggs

It claimed it was an oppressed group fighting the establishment when the establishment and the media were behind them every step of the way. Now they actually have legitimacy behind their words so we could see a surge in "membership". Which will then only result in yet another swing even further to the right. and this is when they are in real trouble.

It'll either fade or get more violent

They will go to ur little friend Canada

Its still going to be around, even if Trump brings peace and prosperity and free shit to everyone, they will question his white privilege.

Honestly the only way to stop SJWs for good is to round them all up and kill them. If they had been raised better ans did not listen to the media jew, there would be a lot more conservatives.

Basically gas the jews and SJWs

It becomes more vitriolic and less connected to reality as Trump doesn't become "literally Hitler", and they cannot even like omg

This will push mainstream normies further away from them and into our waiting arms.

If they have a single neuron, they will reform, mature and focus on real issues not post-modernism bs.

Canabalise itself.

They've already turned on gays 2014s and are currently turning white women thanks to the election. Black men are next.

pic related

They could never be organized enough to be a true threat. There are so many sub-sects within the general liberal agenda that they'd never see eye to eye.

F

>used minorities as sacrificial property to gain power

Over and done with.
they are already a part of history.

we should get rid of our white people like africa did

no actually
We have a Republican President
Republican Senate
Republican House of Reps
Republican Justices once Trump changes them

The federal government just got clean sweeped by the GOP.

Right now liberals are acting literally as retarded as the literal retards who thought that Obama was going to try to make everybody gay when he won.

And then if you try to point that out to them they are like
>B-but-- look at all the horrible stuff about trump.

Jesus Christ.

I want off this fucking ride.

fuck off we're full

Hopefully they collectively start drinking bleach.

They will self deport to Mexico.

>white people are the single largest demographic in the united states
>recent policy is not favorable to them and openly vilifies and demonizes whites
>expect them to not do anything about it

I'm sick of the fucking normie faggots jamming up the air with their incessant whining about Trump.

Get me a bundle of the most damning, non /x/ tier shit we have on Hillary. I'm fucking sick of hearing about
>Muh Trumps temperment

They're going in full panic mode. They're throwing all of the labels they can think of to try to shame the people that voted for him. It's fantastic. I don't even really care about Trump but the amount of asshurt makes it all worth it.

Sup Forums will deal with them

So in other words
>HES RAYCISS BECAUSE HES RAYCISS AND RAYCISS. AND RAYCISS AND HES RAYCISS AND RAYCISS.

Will #BLM be classified as a terrorist organization?

They will actually be fighting against the establishment for a change.

its like when They gave hippies vietnam to bitch about.

>Trump supporters are proud of siding with people like pic related
If you want to get by in life by sucking corporate dick, that's your decision I suppose. Pretty pathetic, though.

they can all gtfo and go to canada, fuck them

You can tell this person has never critically thought about anything in their life.

They just restated exactly (with the same exact wording no less) what has been repeated again and again by the media and democratic politicians for years now

Fuck off. You and I both know the absolute shitstorm that the right would've pulled out of their ass if he lost.
Furthermore, Hillary won the popular vote. People are upset about this. This happened in 2000 - which lead to a Bush presidency, against the will of the public - which lead to the "war" on "terror" and the worst economic crash since the Great Depression.

But fuck libtard crocodile tears, amiright.

You thought they were complaining before? They are still bitching:
>she lost because teh white man feels threatened by a woman
>trump voters didnt go to collage and are dumb

Yet all that condescending shit is the reason he won. They dont get it.

They're going to do what they do best and play the victim. Deep down they wanted Trump to win to help justify their bullshit agenda.

Leftists don't have the establishment coaxing them and protecting them. They are done hopefully.

They will actually have something real to oppose.

It will be good for them and everyone else.

As long as they can fight their mirror-images who are the Christian conservatives, all will be well.

His election pretty much sums up america's attitude towards their "movement"

Is this a troll? Every corporation from coca-cola to twitter was propping up leftists. Fucking retard.

No, I don't think the shitstorm if Trump lost would have been as bad. The current system is flawed, yes, but it's all we've got. If they're fucking sick of it how about they do something about it in the next 4 years instead of moving to another country. It's going exactly how Brexit went, people are asking for a do-over because they didn't like the result.

(you)

Piece by piece they fall apart.

>Corporations speak to the majority
Surprise surprise. You're still a bootlicker if you're a lefty bootlicker or a righty bootlicker. Fucking knobs, all of you.

Kek

Fucking retarded nigger, get out of here, the election is over.

Think Free Pussy Riot with Cossacks but this time its border patrol finally released to their full potential :^)

They doubled down, but in the process exposed themselves for the paper tigers they really are.

Yup.

Instead of "we're better than you now" it will be the same old bullshit intensified.

Not that a party of people who actively want to disarm could ever be a violent threat, but if America ever does get embroiled in a war on our homeland, I pray that Ireland or Poland will let one of its distant sons wait out the storm there.

I'll probably hear more of their bullshit here in California, but I'd still probably hear it if clinton won instead

>Making a guy with a bunch of money that says stuff on TV the President is somehow different than any other President ever
Trumptards are delusional idiots and demonstrate this fact time and time again. I don't blame them, the educational system in America is balls-to-the-wall awful, but this kind of ideology makes no sense to me.
>We want a do-over!
>So let's elect another bureaucrat with deep pockets!
Not to mention the wishy-washiness of his policies, good lord. Talk about an unreliable vote.

Frustrating thing is there's a huge camp of more or less neutral people all over social media today screaming that all it would've taken to talk them into acting against a nuclear option like Trump would've been to be treated like human beings, and these sjw kids can only respond with mindless hate.

They're all either gonna have to grow up and learn than nobody just hands adults validation or they're all gonna mass suicide as they keep pushing anybody halfway willing to support them away.

kek, if they turn on white women they lose the majority of their movement

How many generations are ruined? What the fuck is to be done with them?

Nice Propaganda, speaking directly from the mouth of a Babylon Citizen.
You child the USA is getting freed of the Beast's claws, be glad and thankful.

The Boer were the best solution for Africa. You can't let blacks govern themselves, they have no concept of civilization.

>Libtards all say the same thing over and over again!!!
Kill yourself, you weak-willed simpleton. This post is almost identical to thousands and thousands of others. Do you think your individuality is valued? Do you really think anyone cares if you use the word nigger?
A fucking canadian should know better than anyone that good social security is conducive to high GDP. You are being manipulated.

>i'm scared because i'm a woman
She could've stopped there.

Don't think I'm qualified to answer that. Just reporting what I'm seeing.

Just fucking keep them out of Canada. We already have enough of those trash around here.

You do realize this is going to be worse than you can imagine?

Like, SJWs were obnoxiously vocal when they were getting their way.
These past years have seen them getting what they want and becoming lax. Honestly, they've been less active than they had been in the past because they got some "wins".

But now, with the whole system turning red, THEY LITERALLY CAN SAY THEY'RE OPPRESSED AGAIN.

Any faggot that thought Trump winning would silence these fucks wasn't thinking straight.
All this did was fucking renew their bullshit, and they're gonna run with that for years, even after the pendulum swings back again.

4 more years of this libnigger butthurt

gonna be glorious

They could always say they were oppressed, but no one would give a shit back then, and no one will give a shit now, because they're all just attention seeking mongs.

If you hate liberals so much then you should leave Australia.
LOL, probably can't afford it though.

The bleeding hearts are discredited--the key was labeling them . (SJW)

Bunch of fucking retards.

I think they've all committed suicide or moved to Canada by now

They'll probably become more militant. Expect them to form groups like ANTIFA and the Weathermen.

We seriously do not need more of them. We're full to the brim with SJW's.

they're republican but not nationalist

We're already over that hill.

Now that phase one is complete, it is time to focus the meme war effort on the next four years of Führer Trump's presidency.

This period shall be known as The Great Uncuckening.

Here is the plan:
1. Destroy the SJW movement.
2. Demand immediate deportation of anyone who entered the country illegally.
3. Demand immigration laws be made stricter and properly enforced. Revoke the citizenship of all anchor babies if we can take it that far.
4. Demand English be made the official and only language of the US. No more voting ballots and driver license tests in Spanish, Chinese, etc.
5. Fight feminism on all fronts.
6. Fight multiculturalism on all fronts.
7. Fight globalism on all fronts.
8. Protect patriarchy.
9. Protect the white race.
10. Always vote against the Jew and push whites into positions of influence (politicians, media, professors, etc.). Even if they are atheist or look white, make sure they do not have a Jewish parent or grandparent.

Feel free to add any other goals that we may semi-realistically be able to achieve.

If Trump actually helps the country their movement may shrink, or at least lost standing in the public eye. More standing that is.

Oh god this. So many poor white trash families voting Trump especially here in NC. All because Trump "told them politicians a thing or two" "Trumps standing up for us!" Even the women couldn't take the idea of a woman running the country seriously.

"Y-you l-liberal trash!" you were going to start typing. Ahahah. I'm white, male, and you dumb hillbillies just voted in the man who is going to sweep you human garbage up along with all "the minorities." There was no way a woman could control a political power as strong as America. Look at every one who has tried and their countries floundering about getting shit on by every other nation around them. You were used like puppets to vote in the corporate elite and by God, you performed admirably. Give yourself a pat on the back. Now get out, you're fired!

why would i to do that? we have a conservative prime minister and government in office

plus i'm a dual national and do leave regularly :-)

I agree that social justice/feminist movement will probably become more militant, but I feel the militancy will become a huge turn off to people who were sympathetic to their cause.

Hopefully this starts a slow death spiral for these idiots.