Stardust the super wizard appears in the universe of the last comic/cartoon you read/watched

stardust the super wizard appears in the universe of the last comic/cartoon you read/watched

how fucked is said universe?

>last comic I read is Stardust the Super Wizard
>yeah they're still pretty fucked

top kek

>Wander Over Yonder

Would he view Wander's inevitable attempts to dissaude him from dishing out Old Testament justice as evil, or merely misguided?

evil its star dust he does not fuck around

He pretty much reads everybody's mind constantly and effortlessly, so it can probably be assumed Stardust would base his judgement on one's intentions.

>Lilo & Stitch
Stardust makes Stitch grow to the size of a grizzly bear so it'll be a "fair fight" then punches him into a black hole
Stardust then punches the vet for selling Stitch to Lilo
Then he punches the alien doctor for making Stitch
Then he punches the aliens for spying on Earth
Then he sends David to hell because he tried to set the restaurant on fire
Then he summons the skeletons of Lilo's dead family and forces Nani to look upon them because she called Knuckles a stupid head

>OP won't even samefag in his own thread
Nice thread 10/10

Fuck off nigger I've been posting in all the Stardust threads and no fucking one gave me a single reply.

So fuck (YOU)

Well your posts are psychotic and boring, faggot. I'm only telling you this because it seems like you think you're owed (you)s

Actually, that's a point- if there were two Stardusts, would they each see the other as evil and end up stuck in a stalemate, or join forces so as to bust twice as many racketeers?

If so, what would the punishment be?

Remember when he was stuck on that barren planetoid in the middle of nowhere, unable to even pace around a bit because he had to keep that black hole plugged? Probably something like that- but worse.

"if youre so keen on being helpful, heres a little task to make 'good use' of you"

Jesus I already feel bad for him.

You guys are cruel, or maybe I'm just sensitive.

I would imagine Stardust would try and pull a Chad move on Droopy's girlfriend, and the absolute madness that would ensue.

A titanic battle between Ultimate toonforce and comic writer ass-pull.

Reaches it's bloody end when Droopy hurls him through the 4th wall, and Stardust ends up dying alone, powerless and hopless, frozen to a snow-covered park bench.

Always Sunny In Philadelphia is not a comic or cartoon but could I just leave this in anyway for just -what- he would do to the gang?

>Stardust
>sinking to thievery
>wanting a dog's sloppy seconds

He deserves it, honestly.

bump

Any universe stardust exists in is maximum fucked. Only despair comes from contact with Stardust

They'd be trapped in a room alone with nothing but each other for all eternity.