vimeopro.com/user29657132/sample-2

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!kNRHnbCJ!qp_YW_y0AhWWqQbdzDFyV-klpGieA9xtmcobmxf0gE0
youtube.com/watch?v=oeVBrRB7QH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums stream when?

nice viral marketing

what theb fuck

no vimeo downloader seems to work with it so you'd have to be pretty damn quick about it before they realise their cockup

I'm downloading it using the VideoHelper Firefox extension rn just to archive this amusing fuckup, I have no intention of watching it

How the fuck did this movie get a sequel?

Likely a money laundering scheme.

This has gotta be direct to dvd theirs no way they put another one of these in theaters.

That's hilarious

I love when people fuck up like this, and I like seeing screener editions.

>inb4 they blame this for the reason it gets poor sales
haha

>Hey dude the boss needs a copy of the film for the investors to review
>No prob I'll just throw it up on Vimeo and send them the link
>You put a password on it right?
>A what?

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if this is what happened

Now uploading to MEGA to be preserved for all time
They haven't even announced a release date for this btw

How did it get found though?

OP was probably bored and dicking around their website
Some Gorillaz songs got leaked the exact same way at the start of the year so it's not like this hasn't happened with things people care far more about

Well it makes sense for well-known things since people are always checking those, but with lesser known things it's a lot harder since nobody cares.

What made the Gorillaz thing funnier was those actually WERE password protected and people managed to guess it.
It was "2017"

>a release date
>2 45 minute "movies"
this was going direct to video

you still use "release date" to refer to home media user
upload is at 50%

Here it is, it's every bit as shitty as you'd expect
mega.nz/#!kNRHnbCJ!qp_YW_y0AhWWqQbdzDFyV-klpGieA9xtmcobmxf0gE0

I'm expecting the son to wanna fuck Olympia soon, that just seems like something this movie would do and unironically not see the problem with it.

bump for deep hurting

Is it markedly bad or just forgettably bad. There are multiple shitty direct-to-video DVDs every year, but Norm of the North was just one of them that for some fucking reason got a theatrical run from Lionsgate. The reaction was horrible and it probably bombed financially so that won't be happening again for the sequel.

Remember when Sup Forums hated Nut Job a few years ago? That got a theatrical sequel the other month and it had one of the worst openings in animation history. Lionsgate doesn't have the same infinite money as Disney or Sony and it fuckin' knows when to cut its losses.

Isn't it a little too much effort to be money laundering?

If someone uploaded this on youtube I wonder how long it would stay up.

Why the fuck is it even getting a sequel if it failed so bad?

Just imagine being the poor bloke who fucked up this badly.

Money. That's literally it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeVBrRB7QH8

>decide to look up Splash Studios
>Find on their Wikipedia that there's a Norm of the North 3 coming soon

It seems that 2 and 3 (which were intended to be 45 minutes) got slapped together to become this one “feature”
But there’s been no official word about it or any indication as to when it’s coming out
And yet we have it already

hmm so this is an anti trump cartoon interesting.

>unironically implying there's even a chance anyone here will pay to see Norm of the North 2
Even if it is viral it's just fucking hilarious. We're here to laugh at the existence of this trainwreck, that's certainly not good for business.

How can you launder money through a system whose revenue relies on directly tracked individual sales? Film production could use dirty money but a distributor can't fudge the numbers on ticket sales

This is where they made the mistake. The video is private, I'm sure, but it became publicly listed when they added it to the portfolio. The portfolio itself isn't password protected.

>Lets calm down Normie

Thank you! A true hero.

Too bad it has that watermark

It’s not like NOT being a screener would make it any more watchable

do i need to have watched the first one to appreciate the second?
can someone quickly summarize the first?

Wow

Holy shit lol