Didn't this election supposed to be rigged?

Didn't this election supposed to be rigged?

Hadn't the different lobbies supposed to make the candidate of the elite winning ?

Explain please.

>Didn't this election supposed to be rigged?

Trump would have won the popular vote if it wasn't.

It was rigged against Trump but he won anyway because of meme magic

>This

It was rigged, he was going to lose if it wasn't for our meme magic.

I also think this.

It's also possible the elite didn't want to sink along with Hillary and decided to wait out a Trump presidency lest the population become too woke.

For all I know, they might plan to threaten or assassinate Trump to play along with their schemes.

they rigged it, but we rigged it even harder with meme magic.

>Didn't this election supposed to be rigged?
Trump was right for the wrong reasons.

There was no voter fraud, but there was a shit ton of bias in the media and the pollsters.

Liberals are shit tier at rigging elections. Kek is god tier.

>There was no voter fraud, but there was a shit ton of bias in the media and the pollsters.

Trump exists because of the media. You should thank them.

Here's my theory

Trump had brought to much attention to the corrupt system for them to have rigged the election as previously planned for a few reasons:

The spotlight he cast on the corruption was so bright and wide spread throughout the public even the normies started waking up an paying attention. Wikileaks had become a household name. Had he lost, he would've made such a shitstorm about it and all of the newly awakened normies would have been behind him. Now that he has won, the momentum has already slowed. The spotlight isn't on Hildog nearly as bad as before and DEFINITELY not as bad if she had won. Talk of the emails that even the MSM was forced to cover has disappeared because there is now a new topic. Trump winning.

Hopefully he will uphold his promise to throw her ass in jail and the controversy of the Clintons comes back into the light.

Sup Forums is full of shit. They just want to be a part of something like the rest of Sup Forums

Trump won because he was anti-establishment and had great ballzy rhetoric to pull it off. No meme magic or conspiracy theories about it.

>Trump exists because of the media
True.
>You should thank them.
I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary.

It was only as "rigged" as it normally is.

Trump won because Hillary's "Everyone I don't like is a racist/Russian" strategy backfired spectacularly.

Meme Magic is real. Once you become awake, meme magic will make much more sense to you.

When you shine the light the roaches scatter.

Or I could not be a sperg and read exit polling

Meme magic not being real is the same reason the cucks of Sup Forums feel so numb right now. They actually aren't a part of the happening.

The threat of us getting our guns and taking to the streets is bad business for the globalist, better to let us have this one and try to control him from inside the broken system

Didn't you notice how long the networks kept Florida undecided?

There was a period almost two hours where if you know the map, the pan-handle counties were only left they are all conservative they should have called the state. But they kept it open insiders knew DNC was working to create new votes and close the gap.

Trump had a bigger lead than they expected probably beat her in Florida by another 5 points which were negated by cheating they still lost and they knew it the moment Florida fell.

More cuck conspiracy theories based on nothing

And in the end, Florida didn't matter. He could have won without it.

But that gap when it was in 98% was long, something was fishy indeed.