The United States is the laughingstock of the world yet again. Thanks a lot

The United States is the laughingstock of the world yet again. Thanks a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VSfYCUFYDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FREE (YOU)'S MOTHERFUCKERS!

Doesn't really make sense when you're answering to a fellow American, to be honest.

(1)Lol.
(2)Fuck you.

It's over, CTR. Go home.

Stephanie please.

No ure not.

Congratulations!

youtube.com/watch?v=1VSfYCUFYDM

but what you just did is amazing

>laughingstock
You fucking peasants would have laughed either way, your jokes aren't "lol America did this..." so much as "lol America".

>Relevant European nations literally hiding assault and rape crimes to push their mass immigration agenda
Who the fuck cares? The UK took the first step to uncucking itself at least.

REMOVE BRITANNIA FROM THIS MAP

>USA
>managed to beat the shit out of liberals and finally elect a good president
>laughingstock

Yeah to the libs. To the silent majority over here we are proud of you fat clapping bastards.

Reminder that the rest of the world wanted Trump and voted Trump. Yes the world is laughing at the salty left but also celebrating a victory.

I don't care what other nations think. It's not about them. That's been the entire problem.

>Poland: 75%

Sometimes I wish I stayed there.

Yeah, to the fibbin' libs! The people who can think rationally and not let their emotions get the better of them approve of our decision.

Good. It's like walking into a room in clean clothes and seeing everyone else rolling around in pig shit. The people in the room, turn, and laugh at you for not partaking in their sport. Pig shit smeared all over their faces, teeth, shirts and pants.

>Pig related

Most of the parts of the world that are laughing are third-world shitholes laughing at the summit of their own piles of dung.

Who gives a flying fuck what they say? They pick on America because it's the biggest, boldest, most globally active easy target.

Every country you see is full of people who mock their own government for a laugh, and America is more or less the world government anyway.

Do you really think anyone is going to stop using American technology or refuse American Aid? No.

This, the only people crying and laughing at you are the media and leftist politicians.

>The United States is the laughingstock of the muslim world yet again. Thanks a lot.

Corrected your record.

Back to plebbit with you.

[spoiler] Jew [/spoiler]

>Whore of mystery Babylon is crying.
and?

It would be worse if we had elected Hillary.

USA is the Babylon going down. Russia is the savior.

>laughingstock

I see plenty of weeping to be sure.

Only laughter I see is the winners.

In lieu of payment, here is a (you), CTR

Its not so great here, we just had demonstrations because the current government want to make it illegal to have an abortion, even if the pregnancy will kill the mother.

New churches being built literally on every street.

well you have to provide equilibrium for all of the leftards no longer laughing here in the U.S