ITT: Cartoon foods you'd eat if they were real

>ITT: Cartoon foods you'd eat if they were real.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkXMNJMDBc8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTJOWGEXd60
youtu.be/8hJMzIokU6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rip Sup Forums/ck/

Weren't those mostly old newspapers?

That's the secret ingredient that unleashes the awesome power of apples.

>TFW Binging With Babish is a chump who can't make a real Ultimeatum and handle it.

You take back your slanderous words.

Man I love that guy. Those videos are so damn satisfying to watch. Relaxing too for some weird reason.

That would be the greatest invention of the information age.
Literally consumable knowledge.
Chomping your way to quantum physics or C++.

the weakpoint of that invention (cuz EVERY jimmy neutron invention HAS to have a weakpoint) is that not everyone can absorb the same quantity of data, potentially damaging the mind of a person eating something way too complex for him.

and dont get me started in eating many of those at a time.

Cooking shows in and of themselves have always been super cozy, but he also has a pretty soothing voice.

Sure, but just the notion of simply eating your books and being done is an utter game changer.
Even if you need a "IQ 120+ only" disclaimer on the pack.

can't remember the name(s) but that mexican place kim possible and ron and the crew ate at always pooked extremely delicious

I hate it. I don't want to watch some fit, rich, charismatic fuck making food far better then I ever could. I want something I can relate to, where's the cooking channel with an out of shape fucktard microwaving lentils while talking about his waifu

I'd actually like to try the Bubble Bass Burger.

Fuck off, Powersauceshill.

Krabby patties
Ed Edd & Eddy style jawbreakers

As a kid, I totally thought this would work.

You don't eat Skub if you have good taste, retard.

If your overall goal in life is not to buy a whole armada of high class japanese courtesans, slather them with skub, lick it off their bodies, and engage in a week long skub-fueled sex bender, then you are a queerazoid that should probably never breathe the same air as humans.

I'm pretty sure Cheesers is supposed to be the irl restaurant Cheddars, based on the name and the line. I've been there and it's damn good, but it's always like a 30-45 minute wait.

>if they were real
grilled cheese sandwiches are fucking real idiot

What would they even taste like?

I don't even know what any of that stuff is, but I want it. I'll gladly turn into a pig.

I love ice cream sandwiches and I love cats, this was literally made for me.

Search for cooking with jack.

There's probably a way to make it.

I used to love those types of fruit rolls when I was a kid. They were like a Fruit Roll Up times 5.

It's a sorta mix of various dim sum dishes.

Question: is the cookie part crunchy or have a more chewy/cake consistency?

One Pot Chef

Hey, Deng Xiaoping died.

Oh, and Simply Cooking Channel.

I always imagined it was crunchy

I always wanted to eat these with a glass of cactus juice

Shit's probably going to taste like Starburst or Skittles

I always assumed it was a soft cookie, like a typical ice cream sandwich. I figured the cat shape was just a novelty.

we got them on a peruvian burgery called "sanguchones de kike"
the menu image complete with the copyrighted cook saying "if you don't eat one you're a chump"

they're the same size but ain't that good though, mostly pure grinded meat burgers with bread, gets gross after a while unless you drown it in sauces and ask for it with ja ton of ulian fries
also no himalayan ketchup because it doesn't exist

is that a problem?

here's a pic

most of the text translates as the description given in the show, with "and if you don't like it as is i can add a salad and julian fries" added in

the cook is saying what he says in the latin dub

Speaking of which- what does cactus juice taste like?

It probably could. It just wouldn't be edible.

>eating skub

It tastes like grass

Bueno Nacho?

And the book industry will be totally fucked

>Make homemade ketchup
>Ditch the normal ass salt
>himalayan pink salt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkXMNJMDBc8
:52 to skip the lolrandum intro

A JELLY PATTY

It tastes quenchy!

oh i guess it does exi-
>it is actually from pakistan
himalayan ketchup doesn't exist

>Eating Skub
Reminds me why i hate Skubfags.

God I haven't had one of these in years...

Ha ha your favorite snack was discontinued.

IT'S THE QUENCHIEST

X-stream Blu

youtube.com/watch?v=fTJOWGEXd60

Not a whole lot. If you want to try eating cactus you can usually find nopales in stores these days. Really nothing special though.

Just mix pancake batter and blue house paint together

Let me link a video that fits the thread
youtu.be/8hJMzIokU6M

Popplers aka tasticles.

Uhm, the Himalaya is not a state, it's a mountain range.
And parts of it are in Pakistan.

Pain. There are videos.

doesnt that guy come into your house and beats you up whenever you eat his eyeholes? damn i wouldnt do it

I know there's a cookbook but I'd rather have a professional make it
and for specialty diner burgers, that's a pretty decent price

He means a specific type from a Restaurant named Cheddars. Like saying a Krusty burger would be a whopper or the nacco would be... Crunchy five layer burrito? Huh. In theory we have Kim Possible food now. Go figure.

there are/were candies that look almost exactly like this. they were like waxy, hard, off-brand starbust. those exact proportions (thinner than starburst) and complete with the waxpaper cover that was just wrapped around one side, not actually folded encompassing the candy (like a book cover). for some reason i associate them with Churches? like they were given out alongside chick tracks or actually at/by a church.

fried baklava

Remember they say Power Sauce Bars have Chinese newspaper in them.
So they would taste like urban compost.

Naw man, those fucking worms from Futurama. The ones that turned out to be alien symbiotes that made Fry into a peak human.

SOUTH BRONX PARADISE BABY

that was made with newspapers and apple cores

She's in elementary school

Why don't you have a seat right there?

Might be better with good meat.

Now they will turn him into the ultimate death machine! SOMEONE CALL CHIN!

>sun dried tomatoes
eh, glad the fad for those things died fast. Just pick those off

Slightly off topic, but the grass in the dinosaur segment of Fantasia always made me hungry when I was a kid

I think it reminded me of spaghetti

Those sound like Now n’ Laters

Hard n Fruity Now, Soft n Chewy Later
Aka Now n Laters.

u-unf!

Plague.jpg

I can still IMAGINE the taste and I'm damn sure it's the same for everyone.

I want to say like thick Surge. Or at least royal jelly would be Surge with the thickness of honey

Tangy ice cream soda?

FUCK YOU SKUBFAG

More likely different books would have different requirements, so they might color code them by intensity, like how they label hot sauces. So they're be like green light reading novels, all the way up to yellow literature like Dickens or Shakespeare, all the way up to red for detailed technical manuals and theoretical physics.

I always imagined it tasted like Mountain Dew.

It's very high in fiber

I imagine it being very syrupy but they did show it's watered to desired texture.