Drumpftards BTFO!! This is a direct result of Sup Forums being raised by single feminist mothers!!

Drumpftards BTFO!! This is a direct result of Sup Forums being raised by single feminist mothers!!

Other urls found in this thread:

blackdemographics.com/households/poverty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up and get on the bus.

we won, sounds like single feminist mothers got btfo

In the back.

>reddit
>pol is one person

Single mothers raise liberal cucks more than anything else. The conservative ones are that way because of a life-changer such as a false rape accusation.

So single moms literally raise mini hitlers?

Really makes you think. ...

Why is it always assumed tha if you support Trump or love America, you're white?

Is it really that unfathomable to liberals that minorities love this country and want to preserve it?

How are liberals NOT colluding to destroy white Western manhood? That's literally their explicit objective.

As an ultra-progressive person I can demonstrably say this is a lie. Leftists MUST embrace marriage as an institution and the complete rejection of the welfare state, lest their illegitimate children fuel hate sites like Sup Forums.

On the contrary the only white guy I know raised by a single feminist mother is the most SJW, white-hating, virtue-signalling faggot I have the displeasure of knowing

My mom isn't a feminist, never was. After all that's happened are they still trying to push the idea that all women are really feminists?

>destroying white males is a conspiracy
>here's my post about destroying white males

>not hiding your powerlevel

you're stepping off the plantation and will get beaten unless you comply with them

they're so brainwashed and deluded that to even think that someone can think for themselves is anathema to their worldview.

>liberals were colluding to destroy white Western manhood.

Isn't that their stated agenda? They so often take glee in the fact that academic institutions have entire departments dedicated to deconstruction these categories.

OY VEY! THE NIGKIKES KNOW ABOUT US! SHUT IT DOWN!!

>MFW when we are the jewish masterminds now

What can we do to end this? Im tired of being lumped together with all the brainless slaves

Someone post the 55% white women voted for Trump chart.

Both my parents are still married and I didn't hide shit. Everyone I know, knows where I stood on Trump.

When I grew up my mum was big on feminism / equality for gays/blacks etc. and she still holds those beliefs, but she's as uncomfortable and unhappy with social justice shit as anyone here now and refuses to identify as a feminist after 30+ years of having done so because the mythologizing and finger waving is beyond the point of equality or being a decent person, it's a dogmatic pile on

these narratives are so fucking hokey. all these people do is alienate average people, of both genders, and all races.

>Sup Forums btfo'd by one person
and here i thought the shills would leave

Black people have always viewed white people in that way.

>Dey be keepin' us down n sheeit

>Keep your beliefs from your family
Ugh, lady, my entire fucking family voted Trump. I'm sure most right-wing people's did.

If any minorities want to preserve this country they should gtfo because it was founded as a white entho-state.

>radical white men
Radical assumes extremity from normality, so what pray tell is a "regular white man"? If "what you want them to be" is the answer you're full of shit.

leftism doesnt exist when marriage exists

leftism replaces the family with the state

swallow the red pill already

Damn. Good one, dude.

Muh feelings.

Its fucking insane. Im coal black but I have greater kinship and more in common with these so called racist white people on Sup Forums than i ever did with my fellow nogs. To be Brutally honest, in the neighboorhood where I live at least 50-60% of the people should just be gassed and we would be better off as a result. I want to go back to the 1950's and 60's when Black women looked decent and were modest and Blues/soul/jazz was the common tongue instead of this hiphop monkeycoon music we are expected to listen to and enjoy.

Protip: We as a group are far more racist than white people EVER were even during Jim Crow. Literally EVERYTHING is about race to us and we make racist remarks on everyone else who aint black including spics/chinks/redskins/mudslimes fucking everybody.

damn I hate to admit it but she's right

pic related is my irish-mexi body :(

Don't care, we won

nigger

dont breed with whites or east asians

... But they are colluding against a white male "patriarchy". This wasn't about keeping our power but about fighting back when we were victimized. Liberals dug their own grave with this one and their hateful white bashing.

>We as a group are far more racist than white people EVER were even during Jim Crow.
All the blacks are about muh darkskin vs light-darkskin muh africaness
What is up with that?Asians and indians don't pull that shit.

>dont breed with whites
Same applies to you Untermensch :)

You're alright, dude. Just don't breed outside your race, get a nice black or mulatto woman, have some kids and raise them well.

would you like being a nigger?

Pretty much. Now it's time to turn American into Bohemian Grove - the greastest mens' party on Earth.

Because blacks in American are a polygot. We descend from several different racial groups in africa and we all interbred with each other and with whites and mexicans/indians that we no longer have an actual ethnic heritage to identify ourselves with. Our black skin is literally all we have now.

You see that to a lesser extent with whites who are mixed with each other and nonwhites but there are still white subgroups who are insular and very pure like german/swedish/dutch enclaves in the northern states.

Imagine if Indians and arabs from all subgroups were bred together and imagine if all asians like Chinese/japanese/koreans/phillipinos were bred together and you would understand why we are this way.

Also alot of modern day immigrants from africa who still have their p[roper ethnic heritage absolutely hate us American blacks and consider us to be mongrels. Back to Africa movements are a joke because Africans dont fucking want us.

>2 posts by this user
It's getting better guys! it really is!

right?

[citation needed]
I'll tell you what doesn't need a citation:
that bitch had an absent father

KEK
E
K

Soros2020

Really makes me think

>liking trump is sexist, racist, xenophobic
that's exactly why i didn't tell anyone aside from people im close to, i dont need a mob after me

im not even white and this kind of obliviousness to generalize all trump supporters quite literally forced them to go into hiding from fear of violence

We aren't "taught" to hide it like it's a conspiracy. We are fully aware that espousing our views in public would have serious consequences for ourselves. The left is talking openly about permanently cutting ties and ending friendships with Trump supporters. They're retweeting images saying that Trump supporters must answer for all the hatred in the country and must confess to their non-WASP acquaintances that they secretly hate them and want them to suffer. Many of us are closely connected to leftist friends and family, and we have no idea how they'll react if they know how we voted.

We have a lot to lose by being open about our ideology. It shouldn't surprise Liberals that we aren't willing to come out of the Trump closet to everyone as a matter of full disclosure.

>Many of these people were raised for single mothers, that's why they're awful.
>So we should vote for the party that glorifies single motherhood, pushes abortion and feminism, and considers families bad.

Jesus Christ, this delusion.

Does she not understand she's trying to "intellectualize" reasons for why people voted the way they did? It's just more of this "internalized" garbage rhetoric that everybody who's against them is simply not right in the mind in an effort to refute their voices.

Fuck this cunt.

What the hell does this stupid bitch know about how it is to be a member of that group?
Always this stupid SJW studies by professor Shlomo nonsense.

wtf i love single mothers now

Swallow? It's a 1000cc suppository.

Siyanda Mohutsiwaawdaswa
Go back to India, bitch.

>raised by single feminist mothers, turned into sexual deviants
>someone convinced us that liberals were colliding to destroy white western manhood
You've just completely backed up the argument you're trying to mock, nigger

>stem degrees teach you to internalize hated
O IM LAFFIN

It's all about double standards

It's a retards idea of politics.

anyone got the racist girls saying back of the bus pic?

My mom was single most of my childhood and brertty feminist.

>I can do it by myself
>don't need a man

Shit of that nature.

My dad was an utter chad, and a (white) drug dealer.

The manosphere saved my life bros. I didn't have cuck tendencies, but I had no direction.

I think most woman-raised men are a product of their genetics, and a lack of masculine guidance, where ever they end up in life. And its usually nothing exceptional.

pic unrelated

I was raised by a single mom.
And went to a very "multicultural" school.

Biggest red pill you'll ever swallow.

I rather have no children then doom them to the same fate.

What is this dumb nigger talking about?

Most radical whites were raised in (almost) nuclear-family-esque homes while the niggers and other criminals were raised in homes belonging to only ONE parental figure, and that figure was of a dramatic maternal influence.

Actually I have both of my parents and other than being lightly annoying politically I love them and they've done a good job raising me and neither are feminists. I guess I must be the odd man out.

the levels of retardation is staggering with this bitch

look at the graph of single black mother led families in poverty. they seriously fuck up their sons
blackdemographics.com/households/poverty/

>I rather have no children then doom them to the same fate

Do you have hope, for family and a virtuous life after current year?

I'm feeling a little pic related desu

you are wise

Stupid nog, white people have fathers.

fucking Christ America you need to do something about these retards

jokes on them, I come from a family of racists

au contraire

i was raised by a single chauvinist father and the spirit Jan Pawl Drugi

rule #3, SJWs always project.

being conservative is the result of coming from a strong, intact family. being a beta cuck white knight male feminist is the result of having no father figure.

i thought single mothers were heroes you dog eating gook

so watching chimps chimp out on tv for the past 60 years had nothing to with it? its all the internets fault. can't make this shit up people libs are mentally ill

Trips of truth

Well yea, working on it.
Gonna be an expat and find some good city. Wherever that might be in Europe or Asia.

But not this place that's for sure.

She knows this as an absolute fact because...?

don't give up Belgium bro

Vlaamse Belang will make Vlaanderen great again desu

Not really, not even murican.

What country are you?

nice quote desu senpai

This woman is seriously in danger of becoming redpilled.

Don't get me wrong i'll die for Flanders if it was in its interest at a heartbeat.

But my life here genuinely fucked me up.
Due to my bad childhood and early adulthood, shit i saw and experienced.
Just wanna run from it all.

I was in your shoes a year and a half ago.

Nationalism can happen. Its a good thing.

YABBA DABBA HATE CTRL-LEFT? THAN YO MUM IST 1. OOOOHHHHH!!

My libtard girlfriend broke up with me when trump won. How to recover imessage texts I accidnetly deleted the memes.