CN ruined hy an incompetant bitch and her TTG hard on

>CN ruined hy an incompetant bitch and her TTG hard on
>marvel ruined by idiotic SJW writers who know nothing about comics and think virtue signaling and soapboxing is good writing
>everything else is being ruined by disney and forced to conform to their family friendly immature childish company image, thereby regressing star wars and other franchises into poorly written childrens movies
I want this to end now

It's life telling you to put it behind and become a pussy swimming chad.

It's corporate culture user. Everything is designed to appeal to as many people as possible and ends up not appealing to anyone.
Wait for the pendulum to swing back in three or four years.

>letting media have this much control of your life

make your own network then dweeb

its a sign that you should stop watching cartoons and watch grown up TV like the news and HBO

Star Wars has always been poorly written movies for children.

And it doesnt for you?
Game of thrones and gotham are shit. So are the rest of live action bullshit
The OT was GOAT. The sequal trilogy was supposed to redeem star wars after the prequals but only became worse

I know this is literally the antithetical board to what I'm about to suggest, but anime is right there user.

Blend S is pretty entertaining.

Ive been watching more anime as a result. Whats blend s about?

It’s time to make our own media, user. I’m writing my own space opera because I despise nu Star Wars

A girl who works at a maid cafe who, despite her chipper and energetic demeanor, is hired to play the "sadistic" character (the gimmick is that the waitresses put on a persona matching common anime archetypes for the sake of the customers) and she slowly takes on the traits of her persona in her real life unwittingly and without wanting to.

Or you could just pray JJBA5 gets adapted if you want something that isnt referential and doesn't partially depend on already being fairly initiated with anime.

Plus the internet was ruined by the Meme President

>who know nothing about comics
The irony in this post

How? I know more about marvel lore then gabby rivera, and she just got hired because shes a taco dyke that wrote shitty fanfiction

One person writing a shitty niche book with an obscure character does not ruin Marvel

What ruins them is that the people writing the MAINLINE books are hacks and idiots, and it has nothing to do with "politics" or "SJWs"

get real friends and stop getting most of yout enjoyment from media aimed at children,

Yes it does, spider mans datng a literal feminazi that keeps injecting her gender politics into every other sentance.

>from media aimed at children
Most of it was for adults before disney got its grubby facist mitts on the rights.

Jar Jar Binks was totally an edgy try hard adult themed character. Those Ewoks, too.

You look at ROTS and tell me its a childrens franchise, cuck

It's a children's francise. What in RotS would push it over the edge when TLJ has a red guard turned to a splash of gore and you're crying that it's for kiddies.

Its shit writing that im complaning about mostly. The kids shit is for how there going to ruin deadpool and aliens. Plus i want an R rated bounty hunter movie soon

Well, sounds like you got cucked

Its the writers for star wars that are cucked out of any imagination. Fuck off disney apologist

They took the franchise you love and fucked it raw, user. How are they the cucks?

=3

Because their unimaginative shits. Plus a male director was forced to make all the good people in power women. Thats the definition of a cuck

Oh.... this is bait.

>has a red guard turned to a splash of gore
shreds of armor isn't gore, user.

>have controversial opinion
>lol its bait
Fuck iff

>And it doesnt for you?
not really because I'm not a faggot.

go outside

>live in the middle of nowhere
Yeah fuck that, im not getting raped by a skinwalker

Holy shit

>being intentionally wrong
>pretend it isn't bait

Okay, user. Sorry about your favorite movies

How am i wrong that its shit? Have you even seen the leaks?

user, I don't know what you're talking about anymore and apperently you couldn't follow my point, so why are we talking?

You know there are pletny of books that are space operas as well. Might face a bit of competition in that area.

How do i not understand you. What about your argument did i miss?

It is a children's franchise, user, having death and torture involved doesn't not make it a children's franchise

>posts made up definition of cuck
>pretends that it isn't made up
>gets called out
>completely abandons logic and goes full "I was being retarded on purpose"
>gets called out
>"oi, I wasn't being retarded on purpose, fuck iff"

At the end of the day it was an awful awful movie. And if anything this site has made the defnition of cuck into a very broad term.

HBO hasn't been good since the mid 2000s and the news is unnecessary depressing shlock half full of lies but yeah go and delude yourself into thinking it's big boy TV if it helps you sleep at night.

Says the literally cuck, who literally watched the thing he loved get fucked

I want normie LARPers spewing rhetoric to leave.

Your the cuck for supprting it you disney bitch. Fuck off

Here's the thing; you're mad and I had a great time getting stoned and watching the Last Jedi. I wouldn't change places with you for anything, user.

You forgot
>Sup Forums ruined by faggot OP

Also
>muh mature Star Wars ruined by Disney

>you're mad and I had a great time getting stoned and watching the Last Jed
Thanks for supporting the degenritization of american media you fucking cog in the machine
Star wars was mature you fucking disney cuck. This shit is inexcusable

>he actually fucking cares about television schedules

are you seriously complaining about this shit? why the fuck are you still watching tv?

>thereby regressing star wars and other franchises into poorly written childrens movies

What was your favorite part of episode 1? Mine was when the animal character stepped in the poop. Such a mature masterpiece.

>Wait for the pendulum to swing back in three or four years.
Dude, I literally thought this about becoming a teacher. Instead society knocked out the far wall so the pendulum could be pushed further in the direction of hating teachers and punishing them for daring to teach non-religious ideas to anyone.

If you think that corporations will allow the pendulum to swing back naturally, you're just too optimistic. it wont unless both 1) profits them immensely and 2) bloats the egos of those in charge. Since those in charge are too egotistical to even hear that maybe taking a slightly different direction is better, they will die of old age slowly grinding their corporations into dust trying to force the audience to like and be hyped for their shitty watered down entertainment

You're welcome, user. Glad to see you come around.

>Star wars was mature
So I take it you didn't watch the movie I posted a pic from. Or the OT for that matter.
NuSW is shit but it's not because it's kiddie.

>why the fuck are you still watching tv?
Because people still like watching tv you tech fag, stop shilling for streaming because its trendy faggot
>What was your favorite part of episode 1? Mine was when the animal character stepped in the poop. Such a mature masterpiece.
The sequals were supposed to be better faggot
I didnt change my opinion at all you asswipe
The EU and the OT was mature entertainment you fucking retard. That was just lucas being a money grubbing faggot

Yeah you did, check my digets, homie.

Those are some pretty mediocre digits hombre

>the EU was mature entertainment
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I liked when he claimed that licensing out for the EU wasn't a cashgrab by Lucas

>who know nothing about comics

The fucking irony, go back to Sup Forums underage capeshitter

I know more about comics then the SJW fags at marvel who just got hired for writing shit tumblr blogposts. Fuck off marvel cuck

Nobody who actually reads comics gives a shit about capeshit, it has always been bad, it always will be, you only care now because it started offending your manchild sensibilities and/or because you suddenly started pretending to care about comics after watching the latest epin Marvel/DC ackshun flick

>hating cape comics
Go back to reading your shit indie conics like saga who has a dragon sucking his own dick or is about a pan sexual who identifys as an apache helicopter you fucking faggot

>The first non-cape comic you can think of is fucking Saga
>Calling Saga indie

Back to Sup Forums, average college kid who found Sup Forums last year

No you get the fuck out you fucking faggot. Only contrian shit bags hate superheros because they think its “edgy”. Your literally an underage faggot

That kid is years away from college

>this fucking thread

>siding with him
You know that makes you just as much of a cock guzziling faggot as him, right?

>the OT was mature entertainment
Come on now.

It was, especially compared to this shit

this is what happens when people argue without facts. Just pure emotional thinking, which is completely natural on Sup Forums.

Star wars was always for children.

Everything you love from this board was always for kids. Get over it.

You are on a children's entertainment board consuming media meant for all ages and children. You are not mature, these franchises have never been 100% mature. You are a manchild. Stop letting entertainment control your life and get a real one

damn