reddit.com/r/JebBushIsPresident/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeb is a mess

Jeb is a waste

only thing I know of him is the guac memes

wtf i love jeb now

Jeb is a big, fat mistake.

low energy

he has a 4 ft tall mexican wife and he said he isn't allowed to speak english in his house

I don't think he's hated as much as he is pitied.

Because he's a fucking. They all suck dick

>Bush crime family
>not deserving of hate

kek

He was just plain goofy. He looks and acts like a boy scout leader than a president.

>he said he isn't allowed to speak english in his house
I didn't know this. Now I actually do hate him.

Presidency is not a family position.
Unlike the (((bankers))).

>is a fucking.

???

Were you not around? Because his faggot family has been fucking up this country for over a century, so where the fuck were you? How about you go back to where ever that was?

>why is this guy hated so much?
What are you talking about?
Jeb was the best thing about this election.

He let us down

He was in the way.

still waiting for that surge i think he is going to win in a recount

There is an idea of a Jeb Bush, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there. It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. Myself is fabricated, an aberration. I am a noncontingent human being. My personality is sketchy and unformed, my heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. My conscience, my pity, my hopes disappeared a long time ago (probably at Harvard) if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet I am blameless. Each model of human behavior must be assumed to have some validity. Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and I have countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This confession has meant nothing.

Please Clap.

>using the old version

There is still a chance. The Jeb! surge is coming

Nobody hates Jeb. Everyone loves Jeb. I've met Jeb. Great guy. I know it. He knows it. Everyone knows it. Keeps turtles in his pockets for kids. True story.

Member of a shady political dynasty. Governor of one of the most corrupt and crime ridden states. Brother of one of the worst presidents in history.

But the memes were amazing.

I GUACED MYSELF TODAY

N- NANI?!
ALL THE STATES ARE TURNING YELLOW

Because he is an evil man who wouldn't mind killing a baby. He said it himself the piece of shit.

youtu.be/DdCYMvaUcrA
P L E A S E C L A P
C
L
A
P

I never hated ¡Yeb! even when he was still running against Trump. I actually felt sorry for him.

But some things just aren't meant to be.

He wasn't really hated, he was just too much of a mama's boy for the wetwork required.

You're all just jealous you won't get a piece of m-I mean Jeb's hot snatch

Do you think his penis is shorter than his brother's as well?

She doesn't care much for him, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MhdHCHjInY

Same here. Jim's Jeb-bullying stream made me feel really bad for him.

I dunno why people hate Jeb! But, legally speaking, he did win the election. I made a subteddit as a safe space for Jeb Heads who know the truth:

reddit.com/r/JebBushIsPresident/

No, he technically won.

If you want an honest answer:

He was establishment
He was another Bush
He wasn't as articulate as the other establishment candidates

In other words he was LOW ENERGY

jeb an fuck

It's pretty funny that he was the quintessential establishment politician while also a massive autist, getting humiliated and bullief by Donald Trump is what sparked all the memes, because Jeb was the first political opponent he crushed and no one had witnessed such a spectacle before.

Jeb was cute as fuck desu

He'll always be my lil president