I would like to extend a Southern and gentlemanly hand towards our brothers in the North...

I would like to extend a Southern and gentlemanly hand towards our brothers in the North. If it weren't for the Rust Belt, we'd be in a much different world right now. Y'all saved us from four years of absolutely misery. Come on down and visit any time, we'll whip up some sweet tea and fried chicken for you!

t. Arkansas

I second this from Virginia.

you can fuck right off you yankee traitor

we're voting to kick your nigger asses out of the Confederacy for this shit

>Virginia

Roll over and die. But roll north.

t. NC

2nd from alabama. You made us proud.

Third.

>Praises Rust Belt for treason towards Democrats
>Condemns Virginia for treason towards Republicans

Lol.

It's not our fault, the majority of us went red

MS thanks you as well

Fourthed from TN

You know what, we're not so different, you and I.
We had a proud history of segregation just like you.

t. Michigander

Fuck off faggot

Texan(actual southerner) here

Aw shucks, guys. Just doing our part here in PA. Haven't felt so red since 1988.

Seconded from Oklahoma.

I dream of a day when my state isn't the only one to go solid red.

I wish my State turned red but there isn't much you can do when most of the State lives in the Puget Sound area.

t. Washington

Together we made America great again. I had a beer on back up just for WI going red.

t. Manuel Garcia from El Paso

South Carolina here.

Shut up Texas. You'll be a blue state in another election cycle.

Ohio is with you.

Virginia will be red for Trump's re-election, and every year afterwards for a good 20-30 years minimum.

Only if they eject all the yankee colonists in NoVA

You watch your mouth boy. We don't take sides on future what ifs but on who showed up red when it mattered.

t. Texas

>we love you guys too

>sorry about our nigs and steadfast old dems

t. pittsburgh

>Ohio goes Trump
>Virginia goes Clinton

Maybe Sherman really was better than Lee.

Cleveland here.
Voted Hilary

South Carolina who moved to Texas here.

Texas is the south too.

I am proud of my state.
t. Pittsburgh

>steadfast old dems
Your Union dems are like our old folks down here who still vote solid blue on the ballot because they don't realize modern democrats aren't like the old southern democrats.

The Republican party needs to show your union members that red doesn't mean dead. It means industry. The southern strategy back in the 70s did that down here. Hopefully Trump this year will be remembered as the pioneer of the northern strategy.

The future is bright.

South, Midwest and Mountain West, eternal bros against the coastal fucking shits

Thank you brothers.
My grandma is from Georgia

Hey, blame the fucking niggers and those faggots in Alexandria and Fairfax. They don't count. The true Sons of the Confederacy voted Trump.

What are all the blue spots from? Just college towns and big cities filled with carpetbaggers?

kill yourself

outside of the NoVA DC suburbs that is

Pretty much. Fucking elitist cucks think they're part of DC and vote the same way.

Bethlehem PA reporting in. Literally the definition of Trumps base.

Everyday I drive back the old blast furnaces and am reminded they made the steel that won us WW2 and made our country so great.

Now I hope he can actually get us working again somehow.

When can I start applying to build the wall?

I thought Norfolk was full of military
why didn't it go red?

Niggers.

My ancestors went up against boys from Ohio back at Antietam.

I may have to start finally letting go of all that hate after yesterday.

I'm not really one to hold a grudge after all.

Oh shit WV went solid red too! Greater Appalachia represent!

Duck gumbo and rice for our yankee brothers OP! Can you guess what town I'm from in Arkansas?

I've never been more proud of my state's inbred, semi-autistic polyp before.

Georgia here would also like to give a hearty thank you as well.

Arkansas here too. What part?

Why is the F4 so aesthetically pleasing?

>Trump's president elect for 16 hours, already uniting the country

This term is gonna be for years of him just pissing miracles and shitting granted wishes non-stop, isn't it?

Awww, thanks Arkansanon.
We couldn't have done it without you either, here's hoping those jobs are on their way home. Our pals down south are always welcome here, too.
t. Pennsylvania

STUTTGART

t. Mack's Prairie Wings.

Benton/Bryant area.

wtf I love pennsylvania now

Virginiafag here, sorry we fucked up... NOVA is a shit hole. I feel sickened that the one Dixie state to go blue was us, but in the end we still came through as a nation and will march towards the common goal of making America great again!! Most of my home state is red, just stay away from Fairfax (Fairfag) County and anything else NOVA. Praise Kek!! Make America Great Again!!!!!

Alabama here, feel free to do.e down for some southern hospitality. The racial tension here is almost in the negative margin compared to the north, thanks for your work guys, let's go for some brews and a round of golf sometime

I want to say thank you, Pennsylvania. When the niggers stole the ball from us in Virginia, you kicked the shit of them and took it back.

Mostly this. Lots of minorities and faggots in the Navy and Marine Corps. As Trump stands mostly against the sucking of dick by white men, it didn't carry over well in those areas. Like around the colleges which are the other blue splotches.

cominifonia reporting in where do i hang myself

The average age of Death for any president of the US who has died so far is 70.3 years. Donald Trump is 70.4 years old.

Fellow Bamanon, what part? 205 here, right outside B'ham

Basically.

>Texan
>Southerner

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TEXAS IS TEXAS

Hey, fellow Arkansas brother

Tough guess I know, haha. Y'all finally get alcohol sales yet in Saline?

What part? NoCal should just break away and form Jefferson already if you're up there.

Might even go red if the coastal faggots flee to southern Cal or Oregon.

Pennsylvania here. What's to be done about these East Virginians who don't love America like the rest of the South?

Hi, can I get some unsweetened iced tea?

Modern presidents live much longer than that.

die yankee scum

thank you based Pennsylvania and Florida

Texas isn't southern you queer.

Yep - above average

Fuck off OP, I love America. Get rid of the fucking NoVA faggots and their nigger cuck buddies.

>hurr durr I'm not White I'm Irish

That's what you're doing right now.

KYS

>tfw living in the Pacific Northwest

Please come and cleanse us from the cucks here

>Modern presidents live much longer than that.
except for kennedy

fuck off with your flag of treason

this election was about the UNITED states of America not your confederacy

i voted trump in Michigan but i still hate your fucking guts you traitors scum bag

Hell yes we did. No liquor stores open yet, from what I hear the buzzkills in charge are severely limiting the number of liquor licenses available. Just like LR is doing in trying to shut down Midtown Billiards and the other few places open until 5 am. I work in LR so I usually snag something at Hillcrest Liquor on the way home.

This rebel born, rebel bred, rebel til I'm dead moved to california just to fuck their world. By 2020, CA is red, especially after ICE is allowed to actually work here.

Let's not forget we have an orange flag we have to re-appropriate.

PA here,
I knew I could count on my southern brethren, and I may take you for granted, but a big thank you none the less. You were the inspiration we needed.

And a big shout out to the pan handle!

I'm sorry about Gettysburg... maybe this country wouldn't need fixing if y'all had just seceded then annexed the yuppy masses up here.

Texas is about as southern as California.

Come down to Louisiana. Get you some south.

>tfw Minnesotan
>tfw everyone is a libtard cuck that refuses to see the criminal that Shitlery is
>tfw nobody to celebrate his victory with
im sorry, guys.

I tried to turn MN onto the redpill but they're just too cucked by Somalians.

>Irish
>white

Oldfag from here. No jokes. No memes. Luzerne county. It's been falling apart for decades and they kept voting blue. I knew it was going to be different; I knew this time we would win. I lost so many friends fighting, memeing, reading some lame democrat foodie's e-mails, and redpilling everyone who would still listen. It has been so difficult to not give up on this and on basically everything. I thank you all for giving me faith and hope in the face of insurmountable odds. You are all my brothers. You saved my life. You saved America. I will never forget you and will tell my grandchildren about your servitude and our battles in the Great Meme War.

Seconded from Massachusetts, not only did we favor a screeching feminist by a fucking 61% margin but now we'll be filled with weedheads like keklorado too. Why the hell did I ever move to this hippy state

i live up in the santa cruz mountains santa cruz mountains. up here were pretty pro trump but one step out of my small town and its liberal cuck central, everyone's so but hurt right now over here its fucking great

Love u too.

Okie descendant?

Where the fuck in Texas are you from? Austin? Houston? Dallas?

I have had occasion to travel to a few different spots in the Southland on business and I immediately saw that all the haughty propaganda was nonsense. When you grow up in the North you are taught by all sources, serious and informal, that all Southrons are dumb, that overt racism is the norm, and that the South is generally backward. None of these things are true. The South is beautiful and if I had the money I would buy land in South Carolina or coastal Virginia and keep a home there.

I used to live two houses down from Jett's gas station at the corner of Markham and Kavanaugh.

>are you from
have you been I mean

I'm not from Texas?

Southern brothers... brother from the north who voted Trump... you are welcome!

As much as a faghole as Santa Cruz is they have the most beautiful campus of any college

>Louisiana
>South

Again, Louisiana is it's own thing.

>Texas is about as southern as California.

turbokek

Magnolia, Austin (it needs a nuke), and generally a few places across I-20

>He thinks the Irish are white
Potatonigger pls go

I thought there was an unofficial deal that people in the Washington DC area who are democrats are supposed to settle in Maryland and the republicans are supposed to settle in NOVA. It seems like you have some latte removal to do.

You've done good, user.

Austin is 300 miles away from I-20

You a coonass then? If not, you're just a southern Arkansan.

Yeah no, rural Texas is as southern as Tennessee. Avoid the shitlib/spic hubs.

Against my best efforts, Centre county went blue. Good on you!