Explain

Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXhYsMEjsZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

youtu.be/qXhYsMEjsZ8

He had two presidential runs before. One as Reform Party candidate (2000) and one as Independent (2012) but cancelled the latter very quickly.
In between those things switched from democrat to republican to democrat to republican, I guess because people change their opinions

He came from an era when the Democratic party wasn't quite so insane.

they have been insane since at least president lyndon

He came from the Democrats.

Can someone post the picture of his voting record dating back to the 80s?

You all got played, that's all.

I used to be liberal too. Then I got a job.

How do you know what works and what's shit, user? You try it.

wasn't there a saying something along the lines of "if you're still a liberal after you're 30 then you should fucking kill yourself"?

He's not owned by any party.

Motherfucker does what he wants.

did you think we were republicans here?

I remember when Dems weren't ultra liberal faggots and pretty cool. Times have changed

It's almost as if he is moderate but has to strategically pick a party to run with because it's almost impossible to win as an independent.

He's part of the Democrats using the Republicans under his party.

/thread

Remember that he was mad at Bush and his party's desicion to attack Iraq

hes a nationalist, not a republican, not a democrat. you cant exactly label yourself one because of the kikes

>He had two presidential runs before.
no he diddent

Whats so crazy? He wrote a book detailing how we were likely to go to war in Iraq, warned against entangling in the Middle East then saw Bush & the GOP controlled congress push us into war - the longest, still ongoing, war in US history.

Dude left the party during W's tenure, came back when Obama kept the same policies as Bush (including the Patriot Act) as there was little difference.

He disliked bush, Sup Forums fucking hated bush, anyone with a brain fucking hated bush, their dynasty is no better than the clintons. Fucking newfag scum get off my board.

Trump is a fucking indepedent who took direct control of the Republican party in order to meet his goals. This is the only time in our lives that an independent will win