One last time

Co, you're gay.

I'm pan, Jean. Get it right.

Who the fuck is Co?

no u

Futa is not gay!

NOOOOOOOO

I wish, sadly straight as an arrow. Why is that a problem? cause have you seen how much nicer, cleaner and safer gay bars are in Los Angeles??? Fuck I wish I coulda been going to those bars in my 20s instead of the smelly clubs where fucking drunk assholes piss in the corner of the bathroom on the wall when there's a line.

Jean, the only reason you're even talked about is that despite being a giant murdering cunt, you're a redhead with massive tits. So Sup Forums can't be gay

im gay

im a 14 yo Japanese lesbian trapped in a 40 yo white man body.

I'm the worst thing in this world, a straight white man with blond hair blue eyes and conservative.

Do you at least have a cute dick?

sounds gay

So you're gay for everything then, along with being straight sometimes.

it kinda circles back around

Sorry Jean, but I'm only a lesbian for Asian girls.

Maybe one day you can someone who actually likes you though.

What a tragedy

Who will Bendis turn gay in DC?

But Jean... I have a girlfriend...

SONNA BAKANA

teen jeans tits never looked all that big. Old jean

>Co, you're gay.

DAMN STRAIGHT.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT.

BFD

I'm a binary trans lez

>a straight white man with blond hair blue eyes and conservative

We can work with that.

i merely savor the pleasures of anal stimulation but i don't wanna do it with dudes

tell you Sup Forums, your doubts about your sexuality will be cleared once you get a girl who likes to lick your butthole.

M-MASAKA!!!

What?

Which boards are gay?

/fit/
/fa/
Being the obvious ones right off the bat.

/k/ is the gayest board
even gayer than /lgbt/, and there are a lot of gay blowjob and first time anal stories on /lgbt/

all of them except Sup Forums /tg/ /e/ and [s4s]

If that was true they why do i want to tear that suit off with my teeth and perform mating press on you?

so you review cartoons, host a podcast with nolan the worst person ever, and get a UTI every second week because you dont know how to jack off?

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are closet trans

Lesbian bars on the other hand are incredibly unfriendly and give off an aggressive vibe

Aren't those more shitty too?

Bendis won't need to add diversity because dc already has it and has for decades.

What's happening?

>/totally gay/
>not gay

Honey.

Is Steven gay?

Probably bisexual.

but jean your dead

Good, we can be gay for you.

/d/ isn't gay, they just want their women to have massive throbbing cocks.

user believed this shit meme and convinced himself to suck a futa hooker and ended up crying wondering if he's gay or not and futa hooker had to console him as he cried like a bitch. Stop spreading these lies

> Phoenix
> Dead

Futanari doesn't exist. It would require having a vagina where the prostate would be.