Itt: post butt-hurt lib tards reactions to a trump presidency

these cuck tears are delicious, i need more. i am enjoying my self watching all of these entitled whiners get triggered. i'm soo happy right now, post more.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/trump-did-better-blacks-hispanics-romney-12-exit-polls-n681386
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hold on a sec, in mid flame war with lib

Keep posting this is good lol

This is liberal hubris converting into stage -5 butthurt in the form of my favorite graph of all time

nice

OC

these are beautiful, keep em' up boys. light em' up.

also mind you this person is fucking 32 YEARS OLD and acts like a 13 year old. so whiny, bratty and butt-hurt.

I couldn't believe I had a sjw in my FB friends. I'm only friends with her now for the keks

What belief is he talking about?

christianity I suppose

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
the most privileged bitch artist from sweden just has to speak her edgy mind

the worst thing i wanted to say is i'm in a very liberal college town and today at work, a few coworkers were too shocken up to come in. they're fucking hosting hosting vigil's all around the "safe spaces" on campus.

Do these liberal millennials not realize that they know far less about the world than their parents? Their parents have an entire lifetime of experience. These liberal faggots have a sheltered bubble life with zero real experience.

Why do they think they know better than their parents? Grow the fuck up losers.

i wrote that terribly. i meant to say and they're also hosting vigils for trans and poc all around campus.

He's Korean so... Probably not. When I saw it I assumed he meant "racism" but I wanted some more opinions.

>mocked, marginalized, and harassed almost every minority group
I keep hearing this from liberals. Source?

Anyone have Tara Strongs 'pls dont vote for Trump' thing she wrote?

This triggered me.

triggered

lmaoooo

Fuck you, you cis white male

I really want to make a montage of these

she's made multiple extremely retarded comments about events in sweden and gets away with it because she's just so fuckn cool edgy gurl.
literal postergirl for libcancer agenda

>drpavel

please do.

Holy shit dude, I'm NIU too. Any idea what teacher this was?

Also I kept my hat off today in my bag because I was nervous that an unsettled Lefty would steal it or something.

>blaming white people
>nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/trump-did-better-blacks-hispanics-romney-12-exit-polls-n681386

I just noticed that

Well desu i would wear nazi regala in public if it was acceptable.

Post this

It was real in my mind, c-cis scum

idk why but this of all things made me laugh

is this person an idiot? the germans' lost in 45 and so did japan or are they referring the bomb drops.

Same here fampai

>Fuck America, I'm moving to Arkansas
Kek

(((they)))

AGAINST

ME

Old people, like Hillary and Bernie?

She should do it

Hmm I think he did not really think is Tweet through.
The way that reads is that the defeat of Nazi Germany was a bad thing, I don't think he meant that

Even CWC is butthurt

Too much cringe for me to get through it, Jesus Christ

Anotha one. I love you guys

Fucking beautiful.

Sorry, but we don't care what you rich, elitist, smug celebrities think about us. Get lost.

how do you think Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex are holding up?

The narcissism is strong

If i were to make a montage of these, what song should be played?

He means hitler losing

>please unfriend me.

OH SHIT! IT'S THE REVOLUTION! FUCK

Embarrassing

Progs are so rational and intelligent!

>I have never been more of a cuck before
ftfy

My weeb/model co-worker literally can't even right now

Ah, the great Canadian province of Arkansas

"CONGRATS, YOU HAVE ALL ELECTED Sup Forums"

Perfect song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

Grab her by the pussy

That is the best image ever.

Lol literally shaking

What does this even mean?

She cant fathom that her pet minorities didnt vote like she wanted them to

LITERALLY

This is seriously the best day of my life. I love the schadenfreude.

Fucking kek, she dun fucked up.

He means since the commies divided Europe

laci green being a hypocritical cunt

>A vote against Hillary Clinton is a vote against me
Fucking kek, how is it that after a solid year of Trump gaining momentum smug, whiney liberals never stopped to think that maybe people people knew damn well what they were voting against.

Her disgusting face says it all

"Fuck America, I'm moving to Arkansas"

I can't hold in the laughs. I've been trying to be magnanimous in victory, but I just can't with that.

Kek, the hypocritical ones are the best.

Alright, the racist thing I get: the whole rapists and murderers thing. I get it. I get the sexist thing. Bimbo, grab them by the pussy, etc. I get it.

But how is Trump anti-gay?

When he explored a 3rd party run in 1999 he was for gay marriage and gays serving openly in the military... in 1999 for fuck sake before even democrats were willing to stick their necks out.

What exactly has he done or said that's been interpreted as anti-gay?

Can somebody give me the screencap of the "pepe declared white nationalist symbol" please?

a lot of the angst is people misrepresenting him in the media

I think he's a bit of a dick but overall a better choice than Hillary

however there are plenty of things they could attack him on if they're opposed to his politics instead they attack him on unsubstantiated nonsense that seems to be repeated as though it is fact

I mean he's not shown himself to be 'racist', he doesn't want to deport 'Mexicans' he wants to deport illegal immigrants (mostly illegal immigrants who have been caught for other crimes too).

And the 'grab them by the pussy' thing wasn't a reference to sexual assault - though pretty cringeworthy he was explaining how women would let (i.e. consent) him walk up to them, kiss them, 'grab them by the pussy'... He's talking about the affect of being a celebrity and picking up girls with that status not sexually assaulting women.

I mean for left wing types they could criticise him for plans to slash budgets, cancel or renegotiate international agreements etc.. and would have a credible position that others may or may not agree with.

Instead most of this stuff (Trump is 'racist', Trum assaults women etc..) is made up and then people are getting all upset over the made up criticisms.

If someone is racist and misogynist, they must also be anti-gay. That's literally the extent of it.

She used to have a chin, then Trump was elected president

I don't give a shit anymore. I have always been a full liberal. I mean an open minded liberal, not like those faggots. GF too.

Now I'm a poltard, and gf is even worst than me. She will probably vote FN next elections. She can't take those fucking crying baby faggots anymore. And I'm actually considering it.

Aren't Muslims committing this "holocaust" (which, nevermind the gross misuse of Latin here) on themselves though? Muslim vs Muslim?

Just heard this on the radio
>"He's charismatic and Hitler was charismatic and I'm Jewish and I fear concentration camps. ... Blacks, Mexicans, Jews will be in concentration camps in 4 years."

Look at this shit. Nu-male extreme

Since when do illegal immigrants pay taxes like that person claims?