QUICK

QUICK

Can a burger explain how big / important the fact that he also won the House / Senate?

Like, is this huge for us?

Does that mean his policies will most likely pass? like the wall and shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

wordreference.com/enfr/huge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's huge.
Republicans will have more government control than they've had since around 1928.
It's going to be redder than the congress that passed obamacare was blue.

The deciding factor will be if the neocons try and cockblock him

On top of that 2018 senate and house is dem disadvantage
2016 was dem advantage
go figure
but too

>The deciding factor will be if the neocons try and cockblock him

I'm worried they won't just cuckblock him, but control him like they controlled W Bush.

trump is daddy now

all republicans will be under him or under the bus

>if
He's going to be stone walled harder than Obama ever was

>wall and shit
this is just meme, he is showman, you fucking mongol

Trump is not an easy guy to control. He doesn't really owe his position to anyone.
Republicans tried to defy him and failed. They'll either learn their lesson or end up in the ash heap of history (destination of DP).

George Bush was a manufactured establishment president since the day he was born. Trump made his own way.

US legislation is some complicated fuckery, just look at pic related. It's further hindered when the President is say Democrat but the Republicans control the House and Senate - Republicans will veto or fillibuster or pull other shit just to prevent a bill that the Democratic president wanted from being law.

A Republican majority in the House and Senate and a Republican President is fucking huge. (For us burgers at least, not sure about you leafs). Expect to see a lot of shit get done. Wall's getting erected, Obamacare is going to burn, gays, spics, niggers are going to get BTFO. America will truly be great again.

>I'm worried they won't just cuckblock him, but control him like they controlled W Bush.

they were the reason Bush Jr won
he was indebted to so many of them
and frankly he probably actually believed most of that shit so it wasn't a huge stretch

Trump doesn't owe anyone anything in DC except for a willingness to negotiate and work with them
if they don't bring anything to the table that'd help the common person, then fuck them

>Wall's getting erected

lol, we'll see about that. Obamacare is done for though. So is Roe v Wade in a couple years probably since the Supreme Court is getting stacked.

It is HUGE.

>Republican president
>Republican majority house
>Republican majority senate
>Republican majority supreme court (soon to be)

In four years, you will see liberals commit suicide in massive numbers as they watch their fairy tale reality that they've spent decades building crumble before them. Expect lots of happenings and laughs these 4 years.

>abortion banned
>illegals deported
>wall built
>muslim immigration halted
etc...

they will all probably get DEATH SENTENCE for PEDOPHILIA when the swamp gets drained

Trump will literally call these shitheads out by name and they will be voted out. Change is coming.

>Trump is not an easy guy to control. He doesn't really owe his position to anyone.

Maybe.

But he is inexperienced so they might be able to trick him.

And he does need support from the Republican party to get anything done, so he's likely to make some deals.

Mexico already said they're not going to pay for the wall. It will never happen. Trump's promises have nothing to do with the political agenda the republicans will now push through. What this really means is that the Republican establishment will get everything it wants, ie lower taxes on the wealthy (to be paid off by future generations of plebs) and less regulation and protections for workers and the environment. It all comes down to money, and the Republicans are masters at making money go straight to the wealthiest in society.

Why won't America just pay for the wall?

Don't you burgers tens of billions a year on illegals?

Just fucking pay for it yourself

Does Trump look like a guy you can trick easily? Man has a huge ego and despite appearances he's a very smart man. Republicans will bend the knee, this was election of Donald Trump, not Republican candidate.
They'll either exploit his success or perish. Their position is even weaker than that of DP, only Trump salvaged them with his coup.
They depend on him. And plus he's not without allies.

100 billion a year

>us
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

>Mexico already said they're not going to pay for the wall
Let me break this down in terms you'll understand
>the US sends millions of dollars to Mexico every year, in both foreign aid and remittance payments
>this money will be cut off at the source and redirected to fund the wall
>Mexico pays for the wall and has absolutely no way to opt out unless they can defeat the US in war (good luck with that)
Get it now?

He has been cucking the neocons since the primaries. No worries there.

>Does Trump look like a guy you can trick easily?

Yes.

He can't personally create all policies himself.
Like any president he will be dependent on advisers.
People pretending to give solid advice can easily push a double agenda - lobbyists have centuries of experience in this.

You're right but as I said Trump is not George Bush and these aren't early 00's.

Sounds great burgerbros

I won't be around long enough to witness the glorious shitposting and memes for it all.

I hope you all live a great life and meme him for 8 years to come

Why, where are you gonna go?

A FUCKING LE--hey man, what's wrong?
Don't go, man... you just got here.

if Republicans defy trump and blow their absolute power for 4 years they will never be re-elected into any position for a long time

Cancer, old man, or suicide?

So?

By that time they'll have everything they want.
And then they can just sit back and filibusterer anyone who tries to undo it.

Cancer

What about gun rights anons? I hope we can un-cuck states like CA, MD, etc....

Please, please, please uncuck us with based SCOTUS.

He gets 1-4 SCOTUS nominations man, THIS IS YUGE

it means Trump and the GOP are now accountable for their actions, or lack thereof.

The power of the Torch and Pitchfork still exists, and none of them can blame anyone else if shit doesn't get done

don't be sad, at least you witnessed the greatest presidential election of all time

why do people laugh about "yuge" ?
when i search for the pronunciation i listen "yuge" too : wordreference.com/enfr/huge

how do "normal people" pronounce it if it's not "yuge" ?