Duterte says "Long Live Trump"

>"I would like to congratulate Mr. Donald Trump. Long live," Duterte said in a speech to the Filipino community during a visit to Malaysia.
>"We are both making curses. Even with trivial matters we curse. I was supposed to stop because Trump is there. I don't want to quarrel anymore, because Trump has won."
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-reaction-philippines-idUSKBN13412N

God, is anyone else really looking forward to these two becoming best fucking friends?

Flips are some of the most pro-America people in the world, and now we won't be driving them to becoming cucks for China.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobalobservatory.org/2016/08/philippines-duterte-drugs-extrajudicial-killing-tokhang/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I don't want to quarrel anymore, because Trump has won."

He has literally saved the world hasn't he?

Trump, Putin, Duterte, Carson, Paul, Pence, Christie, Scott Adams, Malik Obama, Don Jr and Eric
The fucking dream team lads

Duterte knows Trump won't put up with any shit. Obama has no spine.

At the very least, he's stopped China from being able to fuck one of our closest allies

Duterte also knows Trump's not going to give a fuck about him purging his country of drug dealers.

Trump is going to wish he can do the shit Duterte can get away with

Who is he and why is he so important?

That's not the shit that Trump won't put up with. It's the fact that Duterte was looking like he wanted to align himself with China in the SEA block.

That's how you get a visit from Seal Team 6.

He's your dad, nigger.

The BASED president of the Philippines who orders vigilante death squads to kill drug dealers and doesn't give a fuck

Somehow, he did it. We literally did it.

seal team 6 was basically his "death squad" against the drug/islamic elements

The closest thing to RWDS there is

Yup, Hillary would have almost certainly ordered him assasinated. Instead, Trump is going to congratulate him on ridding his country of filth, we're going to work together on containing China, and they're gonna be best fucking bros.

God what a time to be alive

>Inaguration Day - 72 days
>Trump already achieving better relations with foreign leaders than Obama

Trump has LITERALLY saved the world from WW3 just be being elected.

Trump has literally saved the fucking world and we're the only ones that realize it.

we have cancelled the apocalypse.

>le worst everything will be hell Trump wins
>Trump wins
>suddenly world peace

BASED
A
S
E
D

Fuck Obongo, fuck Hillary, fuck globalism, long live Trump, Duterte, Putin, Farage etc. etc.

Duterte is a meme. He loves Muslims and commies, But he has a cult of personality so of course you faggots like him.

He was around? Must've missed the invitation card.

>weeks ago this dude was shit talking america saying that China was going to be his new bbf
>trump wins
>we friends now again

He's a literal seanigger.

I'm assuming you're a Flip. Isn't killing drug dealers still good even if he's making peace with Muslims and sucking China's cock.

Mindanao should be independent honestly. Non-Muslims forcibly settled there and turned them into a minority in their own homeland. So of course the Muzzies there are chimping out.

Duterte clearly hated killary. I remember reading an article about him not buying guns and equipment from US because of bugs and spyware

I would print, frame and hang to my wall a picture of Trump and Duterte, shaking hands, in their formal, native attires of Suit'n Tie and Barong Tagalog with the Philippine and American flags behind them.

I fucking knew it.
Duterte hated king nigger, he would've hated that witch kike.
Fucking world peace, you glorious shitposters.

>Fucking world peace, you glorious shitposters.
Sam knew... He fucking knew all along

Isn't Duterte just a more extreme version of Trump? At the very least, Trump isn't going to care about what a third-world country does to its drug dealers/criminals if it damages relations. Hilary would probably follow Obama's path and keep pestering the Philippines about the EJKs.

>Isn't killing drug dealers still good even if he's making peace with Muslims and sucking China's cock.

Not when it's only political theatre. He goes after low-level users while druge lords and upper-class ones get away.

theglobalobservatory.org/2016/08/philippines-duterte-drugs-extrajudicial-killing-tokhang/

>Mindanao should be independent honestly

Faggots can find a way to succeed peacefully without acting like animals. Duterte acts like a fool pandering to them.

America is already making the whole world great again.

Happy you got your good guy, flips!

>I would print, frame and hang to my wall a picture of Trump and Duterte, shaking hands, in their formal, native attires of Suit'n Tie and Barong Tagalog with the Philippine and American flags behind them.

That's a beautiful image.

I have this image in my mind of Duterte on a state visit to the US. During this trip, Duterte explains how he "would rather burn in hell so that my people will live in paradise". Trump is filled with enormous respect and soon the two are hanging around joking with each other. And when Duterte leaves, the two have a long bro hug on the tarmac.

God, our two countries are going to enter a golden age of bilateral relations.

>Anglo-American relations high, Thatcher-Reagan 2.0 and ARE NIGE possibilities
>Russo-American relations mended, WWIII averted, we're gonna tag team isis and stabilize the Middle East
>Filipino-American relations on the mend, /ourguy/ Duterte has been swayed away from CHYNA and is back under the wing of the US
>Canada has bent the knee, Trudeau kissed the ring
>Peso is falling, Mexico will bend the knee or Trump will destroy them
It's beautiful laddos, he's already changed everything

Trump is not in office yet but he's already fixing shit.

If the Punisher was a politician from Southeast Asia, Duterte would be the one that best represents him in real life.

>Not when it's only political theatre. He goes after low-level users while druge lords and upper-class ones get away.

Yeah, I never agreed with how Duterte is also killing addicts. Dealers are scum who deserve to die, but addicts should be viewed as victims of said scum who need medical help.

>Faggots can find a way to succeed peacefully without acting like animals. Duterte acts like a fool pandering to them

Anyone would chimp out when their country is being invaded. Just let them go independent so you no longer have to deal with them. You've been trying to bring them to heel for over a hundred years and you still haven't succeeded.

So the Flips, Brits and now Yanks. Who else can we put in the Based category?

Vietanon, what do you hope President Trump will do for Vietnam?

Fucking beautiful, not a single foot in the oval office and already sorted out Russian and Philippines relations, what a god
Hopefully we can sort out the leftie problem down here so we can join you soon burgerbros...

>Hopefully we can sort out the leftie problem down here so we can join you soon burgerbros...

Is there anyone in Chile who could take up Pinochet's legacy?

He finally said something rational for once. Fuck chinks

> upper class and drug lords gets away.

Most druglords here are behind bars doing their transactions inside and just recently, 2 narco politicians got killed just last month.

And he has to take care of the abusayaff bandit too.

Nah, but PiƱera, Kast and Osandon are all the hope we have, plus everyone is angry at our leftie government, so if they use the momentum we could uncuck ourselves, and purge the cancer plaguing us
Send us meme magic and we'll do the rest, for Trump and Kek

I'll be praying to Kek to send meme magic your way Chilebro.

leader of the master race

The best thing to happen would be if Trump lets Putin and Assad bomb the shit out of ISIS and 'rebels' in Syria, thus ending the civil war and restoring peace to Syria.

savage

Kim jong hill also wants to be trump pal

Please let this meme die

Sauce

You're the only one who can change it.

We are all bros now