It has dawned on me that this in pic related, is the biggest "gibs me dat" country that exists. When Brexit happened...

It has dawned on me that this in pic related, is the biggest "gibs me dat" country that exists. When Brexit happened, the biggest cry babies and shit talker on that day which I remember were them, now strangely enough when Trump wins, it's only them I see on here, again, bitching like its going to mess their economy up.

Seriously, I think its time Romania paid its own ways, because it seems whatever that doesn't happen in their country affects them deeply.

Can someone from Romania or anywhere in the world explain this shit? Brexit happens, Romania cries, Trump gets in, Romania cries.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/hungarian-lawmakers-deal-blow-to-prime-minister-viktor-orbans-migrant-plans-1478614349
globalsecurity.org/space/facility/deveselu.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_Ballistic_Missile_Defense_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u wut?

When brexit happened I remember a buncha rofags celebrating and shitposting. Same thing last night.

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't leave space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanorum

fuck you magyar diaspora. Romania best friend stronk

Most of them are butthurt about basicly everything, but there is like 10% of them who are cool, others should be purged

Brexit happens, good riddance.

Trump gets elected, just a delay until the big war happens, we are in the frontline.

Hillary gets elected. war in 1 year.

Look who's talking about butthurt. You done sucking cocks left and right to bring awareness about >muh clay >muh trianon ?

wut I haven't seen a single Romanian against Trump on Sup Forums

Are you sure you're not just a butthurt magyar mongol?

#thetriggering

Maybe you're getting your flags mixed up friend, I've not noticed any such pattern

Haven't really noticed it personally. I'm not in the habit of closely analyzing what a nation of gypsies numbering somewhere around the population of Florida on the other side of the world think.

#trianon #1920 #magyarButthurt

Same overused bullshit, got anything new?
Im interested in the "WE WUZ DACIAN-ROMAN GODS WHO RULES ENTIRE EUROPE" stories

Other than that my sides are noweher to be found, first libtards, then you

Romanians always cry
but we ignore them mostly, even though they're over 20 million

>magyar mongol

I literally had to google this shit, no, im not hungarian, I didn't even know those two had beef.

Pretty sure it was Romania.

Don't worry, the romanians will soon come to enlighten you about my country :)

>Pretty sure it was Romania.
Actually it may have been belgium or chad. Those three flags fucking look the same

let me help them out

>Brexit
Romania is really pro-EU, so Brexit was taken badly because it affected the EU, not necessarily because we could no longer go to the UK for gibs
>Trump
Personally, I'm overjoyed. Most Romanians though that are against it, it's because of his comments on not protecting NATO members and friendliness towards Russia, and Russia is to Eastern Europe what the US is to the Middle East. And also he's anti-EU.

t. Romanian

he doesnt even know what's coming. Let the gypsy enjoy his blissful ignorance for his last few remaining weeks on the face of this earth, brother.

Part of making America Great Again is undoing the colossal fuckup of Woodrow Wilson. You won't be forgotten. Digits will confirm this.

I stayed up all night for these election to witness Emperor Trump win. (well, mostly I stayed for memes and keks) And most Romanians here were with him. What are you talking about?

And rest assured, we do not want this delusional, liberal system that the west are pushing down out throats in our country.

Thanks finn bro

Broke fags here who watch mainstream media are brainwashed by it.
Media here is very pro-globalist.

When brexit happened media was OH NO EU IS MELTING AND SO WILL NATO
When Trump won media is OH NO THIS WILL FURTHER DESTABILIZE SHIT, EU WILL MELT AND SO WILL NATO

Most of these autists are very afraid that without NATO Russia will take over or something.

Millenials over here are also extremely fucking ignorant and only get their opinions from recycled facebook garbage that has to be translated to romanian most of the time.

I just wish the Iron Guard would take power again desu

The dust didn't even begin to settle on the champagne and the butthurt bozgors and turklandians have returned to their usual pot calling the kettle black antics.
>baka baka senpai
Chill a little bitches. Celebrate Murica's returned freedom, remember Brexit for that's where it started, enjoy the dream of a future that may be just a little bit better.

Thanks Burger, i hope you are right

Think a little and you'll understand a free Britain is much better than keeping the clusterfuck that is the EU still around.
Plus...Britain was the straw that broke the camel's back, just you wait until the french and german elections. The uncuckening will be marvelous.

Good night.

Don't bump this thread. It's created by butthurt hungayrians because it's their chance to derail a great victory for humanity to use for their petty "muh clay" butthurt

>Think a little and you'll understand a free Britain is much better than keeping the clusterfuck that is the EU still around.
Oh yeah, I get that. That's why I was for Brexit too. The EU army and then the rest of the integration won't happen with the Eternal Anglo inside.

It's a time of celebration and Christmas is pretty close. Let them have their little thread.

I thought only bozgors in my country are fucked up but I didn't knew all Hungarians are delusional until I actually went to Budapest.
Holy shit.

>A 'Murican thinks romania is an eastern-yuro shithole
It is, you guys know it too

It must be a "hungayrian" hurr durr, you guys are more butthurt than libtards, holy shit

How do you guys know that a random people on the street is a gypsie or a fellow romanian? I can't spot the difference on most of the cases

huh?

>A 'Murican thinks romania is an eastern-yuro shithole
It is, you guys know it too

It must be a "hungayrian" hurr durr, you guys are more butthurt than libtards, holy shit

I bet their TV channels brainwash the shit out of them, you would be suprised how many Greeks actually are crying at the moment. It's happening everywhere to be honest, but probably more apparent in countries of the ex-eastern block, because they shit their pants at the thought Trump might chose Putin over Eastern Europe and that's it basicly, it's the same shit here, people get brainwashed by the media, they say Trump will ally with Erdogan and shit since they are both extremists and everyone is crying.

Went full retard there, replied to the wrong person. Sorry m9

Hungary - 4.2% of population gypsy
Romania - 3.5% of population gypsy

Did I say you're delusional already?

In all seriousness bros, why are Jobbikfags so autistic against Orban? Orban is one of my favorite Magyar memes but half the Magyar posters shit on him without fail. Are they shills or just on a different level of based than Im used to?

wsj.com/articles/hungarian-lawmakers-deal-blow-to-prime-minister-viktor-orbans-migrant-plans-1478614349

Feels good to be a romanian American.

Fairly sure you're confusing them for Chad.

Do you speak Romanian?

Complicated dude
I would myself a jobbikfag too, but not that much
The main problem with Orbán, is the corruption. If he would't sell the land to foreigners, and steal all the EU monies he would be the best president ever. If he would fix the gypsie problem, unemployment, would stop fucking with the already dead education, healthcare system. The redpillednes is fine, without that he would be long gone. A lot better than anything before we had, but there could be improventmen for sure

>Can someone from Romania or anywhere in the world explain this shit? Brexit happens, Romania cries, Trump gets in, Romania cries.

LEFTIST CUNTS

REAL ROMANIAN WHITE BRO HERE

Here's the real deal.

Our economy is going to boom because of Trump's win

Since he wants to REFORM Nato and whatever the fuck else, along with REVITALIZING YOUR MILITARY

Which, in turn, means A SHIT TON OF JOBS FOR US

BECAUSE GUESS WHAT

WE HAVE

Not one

two

three

but FOUR

FOUR, YES, FOUR A M E R I C A N bases in our country.

TL;DR any romanian caught bitching about Trump's win is a namby pamby fucking shitlord that hasn't held a job for more than 2 months.

>maybe... just maybe if I suck Donald Trumps dick he'll gib me muh Transylvania!

A few weeks ago it was Putin's dick... who's next?

Because Hungary has a population of 9.8mil, meanwhile Romania around 20mil?
Not even mentioning, hungarians look totaly different compared to them, meanwhile the "real" romanians look a lot like gypsies.(Hairy, dark skinned)

da prietene, vrei sa imi sugi pula? ar fi fain..

I feel sorry for writing this, but everyone in this thread is a fucking moron, go to bed and get to work, if you have any, you pathetic shits posting on a cambodian image board

Feels good as well.
>look at my family tree
>no indian/middle east
>only Romanian family to make it to America
Feels too good.

Im glad you relaized you are part of the 90%, will you purge yourself, or you need Putins help?

Every romanian i've met is super white, but definitely can see the hairy. Maybe it's like the difference between actual white people here and "white" people (muh mom/dad is a minority but i'm totally white guise :D )

This

Trump and Putin cooperation will bring peace in Eastern Europe. Unless the elites will find some other strategy to attack Russia and force the world into another war.
The middle east is still the key.

They are like the poos, there is the upper, whiter class and the rest

negrule unde locuesti? ce stat?

Also,

Balkan Wars:
>Bulgaria kicking everyone's asses because they were trying to take Macedonia from it
>WAAH GIB ME DATS
>Invades Bulgaria for literally no reason
>Causes Bulgaria to lose the war

WW1:
>Gets ass kicked
>Surrenders
>WAAAH GIBS ME DATS TRANSYLVANIA
>Breaks surrender agreement
>France gives them half of Hungary

WW2:
>WAAH GIBS ME DATS MOLDOVA
>Joins Axis
>Gets ass kicked
>Don't hurt me
>but WAAAH GIBS ME DATS TRANSYLVANIA
>Turncoats
>Gets Transylvania back from Russia

Literally the nigger of nations. Never accomplished anything without breaking treaties and begging major powers to think of the poor starving gypsies.

Your mothers dick.

>"real" romanians

Ok, bro. You are the true master race.
And the fact that you're so butthurt makes me feel a little bad for you. Keep the delusional alive, it will make life more bearable.

Keep on sucking dicks goulashnigger, you won't get anything!

what the fuck are you talking about dude ?
we're all right wingers here. The press in Romania is leftist like everywhere in Europe.
The press in Romania likes Hilary for signing the accord involving Aegis when she was Secretary of State.
globalsecurity.org/space/facility/deveselu.htm

t. Romanian here.

aegis as in retirement homes?

Georgia.

Why is this butthurt, take a hungarian, and an ethnic romanian. Tell them to stand beside each other, it's there, in front of your eyes. You will spot the differences

Judging a whole nation by the decision a few fucked up leaders. The people of this country have gone through so much shit and atrocities and the fact the we are still here today is amazing.
But, it's ok Sup Forums. Call us gypsies, call us turncoats, demonizes us. We can take it.

Aegis : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_Ballistic_Missile_Defense_System
it probably does not work , but the Russians don't know that

>you won't get anything!
You are not the one who will decide it :))

>t. History, a

Most of Romanian American citizens vote for Republicans, despite what was showed last night on our communist channels we didn't watched

k
>bulgaria breaks treaty
>romania goes to war

>austria is broken down
>transylvania votes to join romania

>russia invades and annexes moldova because it was part of the m-r pact
>romania joins axis to get it back
>germany gives a part of transylvania to hungary

at least get your basic facts straight, Istvan

shit nvm, Romanians around here where I live in the PNW all own aegis retirement homes.

Neither will you! :)))))))))))))))))

Gypsie, can you please re-take your peoples to my country?

We will see :))

keep the gypsies ahmed

You see leaf, the problem with you is you shill too hard that you give yourself away.

We were very happy that Trump got elected and that peace with Russia was establish.

But what the fuck i can explain this to you youngsters until the next election.

At this point we dont give a fuck what you think.
Congratulations on the outcome of your election, we really mean it.
We are just fucking tired to say the same thing over and over again.

Make America Great Again!!

wtf are you talking about? I stayed up last night until 8am to see the results, and felt happy all day today. I honestly thinks it's a sign that the pendulum is swinging back and Europe is next

Romanian are fucking cancer.
They come in our country and steal shit then say ololo we are in a free world, mondial citizen xddddd

Fuck you

>your peoples to my country

You will soon learn the irony of that statement.
They came to my country the same way they are now coming into your country. And soon people will get to call you gypsy because of it.

It's a funny world we live in/

Ahmed haven't you had enough bombings lately? You can't even keep the fucking gypsies out

Gypsy detected
>>bulgaria breaks treaty
>>romania goes to war
Romania had no business in Macedonia
>>austria is broken down
>>transylvania votes to join romania
The gypsies held a fake vote. Also, Banat voted for independence and the Gypsies invaded them anyways.
>>russia invades and annexes moldova because it was part of the m-r pact
>>romania joins axis to get it back
>>germany gives a part of transylvania to hungary
Germany gave back the part of Transylvania that was majority Hungarian. The Gypsies still wanted it back, and complain to this day that there are Hungarians living there (in the same spot they have been living since 800-900 AD)

Wasn't always the case.
Romanians use to be cool peeps who'd chill with you all the time.
Now Gypsys ruined our good reputation.
At least that's what I experienced back in the day when I was still living in Transylvania.

Another hungarians vs romanians shitposting thread. cut the crap bozgor buddies you have a lot of gypsies too, instead of throwing shit to each other on every thread on Sup Forums we better find a way to cleanse our countries of them and fucking deport them back to india.

Sorry, but we are never ones who get triggered first.
We are trying to do something with them, like forcing them to work. Better than notting i guess eh?

I agree. We need to deport the romanians back to India, and reclaim the Balkans for its rightful rulers: the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Oh boy, little Hungary aspires to the status of a regional power!!!!!

Hahahaha!

Keep triggering, im having fun :)

BTW, Hungary is already far more influential in EU politics than Romania. Hungary and Poland are leading the right wing, while Romania... well... let's just say that being raped by muslims would be a genetic upgrade for them.

>Germany gave back the part of Transylvania that was majority Hungarian. The Gypsies still wanted it back, and complain to this day that there are Hungarians living there (in the same spot they have been living since 800-900 AD)

Dude...
You can believe whatever you want but that's just insane. You actually sound like a delusional liberal. What are you doing on Sup Forums?

Forgot pic.

Romania's "best"

Who says I'm not having fun too???

And do they actually work? We tried educating these dogs by forcing them to attend highschool and reserving slots in college but they just end up disrupting everyone else.

I have to go to sleep, because uni for me tomorrow, but you based leaf... keep ownin' them

romanians are funposters and very well respected

>Gypsy education
I would say you were brainwashed by your government, but that would require having a brain to begin with.

Oh yeah, that Orban guy is fucking popular in the EU!

fuck off hungarian diaspora shit!

I wonder what Vee thinks of this...

I was pleased with brexit, I am pleased with trump winning. Anyone who lives here with half-decent common sense shares similar feelings. Guess we shouldn't blame you for judging seeing as liberals are most of romanian posters here

the worst inmigrants. the same level than moroccans

>fuck off hungarian diaspora shit!
Says the Indian diaspora:

>explain
it's a gypsie thing
you wouldn't understand

Man, I hate to let you down, but I'm not particularly keen to spend my entire evening taunting apes.

>You see leaf, the problem with you is you shill too hard that you give yourself away.

It's b8 m8.
As i said in the past , been lurking here for 1 year, I never seen an interesting, bantz, or merely good shitpost by Canada.