Who would win in a fight? Clark Kent or Peter Parker?

Who would win in a fight? Clark Kent or Peter Parker?

The better question is, Perry or Jonah?

>Puny Parker vs a farm boy who's use to hard work.
Gee, OP. I wonder.

>Have you not seen pics of Swole Jonah?

>Farm boy who's 6'2" and big, if a bit chubby, who gets great scoops and does some serious investigative journalism, often putting himself in harms way
>Wimp who was bullied most of his life and gets pity photos from Spider-Man
Is this a joke OP?

I've seen pics of Perry in the Matrix.

In a journalistic fight, Peter Parker.
In a fist fight, probably none of them would appear, both are pussies that run and hide when supervilians appear.

Who is the better journalist?

Peter Parker. The dude goes out of his way in the middle of alien invasions and shit AND climbs up to dangerous areas to get a good shot. Clark probably just sucks Superman off. It's why he's never around when Superman shows up. He saves Clark first because Clark gives out the succ.

I mean, both are huge nerds but Clark does look pretty built. Like, almost as built as fucking Superman. Only almost though.

I heard Pete beat up a guy in high school once that's more than I can say for Clark.

>Tank as fuck farm hand
>scrawny nerd

hmmmmm

I went to Midtown with Puny Parker. It was a lucky punch, some evil robot was causing havoc in the school because it malfunctioned and Flash looked away when someone screamed.

This man is asking the real questions

Virgin and chad?

More like Virgin and Virgin Who Just So Happens To Be Stronger Than The Other Virgin

i dont know,they are both spatisc dork and pussies,but kent is kind of big and tought,i guess he could win provided the faggot can actually land a punch,or even know how to make a punch

This brings up a good point. Parker is far more likely to go postal than Kent. How do we know he won't bring a gun?

Yeah, OK, we get it Flash,Uh I mean "user"

>Implying I'd ever be dumb enough to lose my legs if I went to war.
Nah, Flash is buddy buddy with the egg head now. I was the kid who stole Parker's clothes when he was in the showers. Weirdly enough, the same robot ended up working for Peter when he got that company. ....You don't think......

That Parker's learned how to deal with difficult people in his life?

>In a journalistic fight, Peter Parker.
>A decent Photographer would beat a Pulitzer winning journalist

No, that the robot was a failed Columbine.

kent,parker is a good Photographer but damn can kent write,i think they give a pulitzer and all

Peter cheats and uses his spider-strength to augment his wimpy arms, and Clark politely goes "ow!" and falls down.

How the fuck was a broke-ass highschool kid supposed to build a robot? The only one with that kind of money was the Osborn kid, and he was an idiot.

Are you kidding? Kent is basically superman with glasses! Wrong board by the way, this is Sup Forums not /po/

>Puny Parker
>spider-strength
That shit was disproven a long time ago.

He worked for the Bugle, right? He probably tailed Spider-Man to one of Doc Ock's bases and stole shit. It would also explain why he vanished the moment Spider-Man showed up. Fucker probably ran for his life.

>journalistic
Peter at best is a stringer.

He's not even a staff photographer.

>better journalist

Lois

>The Virgin Peter - Sells his marriage and future happiness to satan in order to save his decrepit aunt
>The Chad Clark - Happily married, goes on sick adventures with his wife and son.

>Peter cheats and uses his spider-strength
the hell are you talking about user?parker is a damn photographer,and a dork

>broke-ass highschool kid

He sold his ass to some guy named Tony who had nothing better to do than hang around the high school...

How the hell has Peter not won an award for his Spider-Photography?

Fuckin’ no one else would be able to do that shit.

Unless Tony is his next door neighbor named Skippy I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

Clark is a farmboy he has that farmer strength. He would kill that nerdy queer

Because the game is rigged. Tell the truth about the (((super heroes))) and you get black listed. You'll never see the honest, hard working men at the Bugle getting any awards.

He pays Spidey off for exclusives. You know Parker's family got a big payout for his Uncle's death right?

>named

nicknamed Skippy.

how did you know?

Everyone knew that when he started showing off where he got his comic books from.

Didn't PP just explode billions of dollars worth of his own company for no good reason a couple months ago? Anybody who's that big of a moron couldn't win bingo night, much less a fight.

Still waiting for my compensation for that shit.

Why do we keep having theses threads about journalists fighting? Why does no one talk about Luthor buying out Stagg out of bankruptcy? Real shady shit right there.

Kent would win, i've seen the video of him and lois being interviewed for Pulitzer and hes fuckign huge next to her

>Skinny nerd vs. big nerd
Real tough question OP.
>Journalist vs. Photographer
What kind of retard thread is this even?

The Bugle and Planet have been at odds for years, people just want an excuse for a Sup Forums thread. Not that this is even a fair fight, I mean, come one. A better one would be Parker vs that rich piece of shit, Wayne.

The better question is which one is more stud?

thats easy,kent,

I wonder who could get some dirt on a big name celeb the fastest.

Someone like, i don't know, Bruce Wayne.

Neither.
>B-B-Buh Lane
Everyone knows she's cucking him with Superman.

Kent is an asexual. He hasn't touched a woman for a while.

From what I can tell, Clark relies mostly in inside sources while Peter climbs around and hides places for juicy picks. If Clark knows the right people, he could get something dirty, but it could easily dismissed as a rumor. Peter on the other hand would have actual hard evidence with his photos. I'd say Parker.

probably parker,have you seen his photos?i swear the guy would probably climb a flag post in the middle of a superheroe fight to get them,if he wanted dirt on wayne he would do anything to get it

I went to school with Parker. Friends on Facebook and stuff too. Liz Allen had a crush on him way back when. He dated Betty Brant and Gwen Stacy too. And for some reason I seem to remember Peter and that actress MJ Watson had something going on, but I can't seem to find any proof anywhere. Probably just rumors.
So Parker for sure.

You say that like sleeping with Liz isn't the easiest thing in the world. Same goes for Stacy. Brant isn't something to brag about, she's basically female Puny Parker.

Probably Parker. I heard this guy have dated more women, I mean what the fuck?

How the hell did puny Parker got more scores with the ladies? The guy is not rich, not fit and suck at manage time.

He roomed with Harry Osborn for a while and hanged out with Flash Thompson when he got to college. Flash probably took Parker out to get /fit/ or something. It's like that "be careful who you call ugly in highschool" meme.

Well they'd both be trying desperately to lose in order to keep their secret identity, so we, the audience, would be the real winner

>6'3 farmer nerd that has some built after years of hard work
>5'8 that nerd got bulied left and right
Hard decision,but the winner is clear as day.What's next? Spider man vs Superman?

Easy there Brock

Does Peter Parker looks like Superman without glasses to you?

>this entire fucking thread
JESUS CHRIST

PETER PARKER IS SPIDER-MAN

CLARK KENT IS SUPERMAN

READ A COMIC BOOK FOR ONCE IN YOUR GODDAMN LIVES YOU FUCKING CASUALS, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS

I want /x/ to leave

you forgot this.

>liking sources of fake news on super heroes

Pete wins. What can I say? Bitches love Spider-Man.

Speaking of Marvel vs DC. Superman beats Bruce as the Hulk. But who would win if it was Supes vs actual Hulk, y'know "the madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets".

Because BruceHulk is strong sure, but his controlling his emotions is what cost him that fight.

Stacy was a tight ass. No one got lucky with her back in ESU, aside from Parker.

peter is cute now that I think about it

Who takes better pictures?

That's the dumbest post in the entire thread so far.

Peter Parker has some good shots, Clark loves to suck off Superman but I have never seen him snap a good picture of him.

Peter Parker beat Flash Thompson in a boxing match. Clark Kent jumps out of wimdows to get away from burglars.

>city boy vs farm boy
gee

Payout from who? I went to his school and it was all over the papers. He was some home invader.

Come to think of it, we were really shitty to some kid who's uncle died. The fuck was wrong with us, being so cruel to somebody who didn't deserve it? Man I should send him an apology letter or something.

I joined the Church of Humanity and really had to rethink my life. Fortunately I now know how to direct my anger at the subhumans who actually deserve it.

Yeah, can confirm, I went to college with them. Peter is fucking built like a brick shithouse. Gotta be what you said, they were friends by then and between Flash getting him to lift and being the friend of the rich kid, he went from 0 to pussy slayer.

He was a real cunt during the protests though. Not surprised he ended up a soulless CEO, fucker clearly sucked Ayn Ryand's dick.

Nigger the fuck are you smoking? No really what, I want some.

They had an earlier crossover. Superman tanked hulk as a distraction not even moving, but he noted it was getting harder and harder to do that until the situation resolved with usual comic bullshit.

no, everybody knows peter parker is the flash. Its just common knowledge

Flash get off the Internet

Kent, that Parker kid is a lousy photographer, the only reason the Bugle still hires him is because hes crazy enough to hang of sky scrapers for a minimum wage job

Gotta be honest though, Flash ended up worst of the bunch. Have you seen him after the car crash?

Guy is a veteran and a hero. I hope Parker is the one helping him out now.

Don't ask me where I got this info: Clark Kent is Bruce Wayne.

>It's why he's never around when Superman shows up
I never noticed that before

huh.

>implying they wouldn't settle it with work break lunch
Two sissypants like them couldn't fight a cold in mid-summer, much less each other

GUYSSS WTF

Here's the real question. Does Jimmy or Pete take better pictures?

What a moron. You know Spider-man used to work for Parker Industries right? They've been seen together

Perry calls the Bugle a sensationalist tabloid in..3..2..1

Peter, are you kidding? Have you seen the insane angles he gets? He must nearly break his neck to get into a position to get them.

Gee. I wonder if the massive midwestern good ol' boy can beat up an anemic city boy who isn't old enough to legally drink.

In what? Story breaking their city's respective super hero? I mean, no one can top clark at breaking superman stories. It's almost as if he's got eyes everywhere. But how could he afford that many people/cameras on a reporter's salary?
...Shit guys! Clark Kent is Bruce Wayne!

Please. Those crums don't know shit. Besides, Spidey is pals with the Muties. They probably kick back the cash they steal!

What the fuck does Spider-Man have to do with Peter suddenly going from /r9k/ tier to chad in a year?

Ah, so this is autism.

Well....ya, see.....FUCK THE CHURCH OF HUMANITY, HAIL HYDRA!!!

>Another SuperSpider crossover never ever

It hurts.