ITT: Dicklets

You know it's true. I mean, name one guy who overcompensates more than pic related. I doubt you'll find anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php
comoagrandarpene.info/en/average-penis-size-in-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but Doom doesn’t care about sex, he was trained by a monastic order

Obligatory.

The guy daydreams about chaining women (Emma Frost and Lady Loki) in his basement. Guy's anything but asexual. He's just too much of an insecure autist due to not having Richards' stretchy dick that he abstains.Guy probably masturbates in his armor while vowing vengeance and revenge.

The only women he's canonically fucked are Morgan le Fay & his childhood crash (and that's up for debate).

Only correct answer desu senpai.

i thought he came before anything could happen tho

Still embarassing, really. Also, see pic related.

Seems small to me.

>I underestimated you
But that pic means he has a big dick.

he's just a grower, user.

I took it as the women seeing his dick, feeling unimpressed, but then he sexed them so good they said they "underestiamted him". Makes no sense otherwise. Why would any woman think Stark has a small dick?

Yeah, sure. Even if he's a grower he ain't going past 6". The "1" flaccid, 8.5" erect" is a meme by insecure dicklets and you know it.

Considering his pose, his dick should be flapping to the right. From the shadows, it can't be more than 1", maybe 2" at best.

Written by Bendis.

Congratulations, you damned yourself to Hell by posting that.

Bendis, no Bendis, it's still canon.

>another small dick thread

...Aaaand now you will be consigned to the deepest pits.

'Canon' frequently contradicts itself, hence the phenomenon of retconning. Bendis' shit is so heinous it should all be WWNSOT material.

Tony Stark was only in GotG to be pissed on, mostly by a depressed, furry nurse. This was further proven when Baldy McFatface was given the reins of IM's own series and Civil War II: Electric Bugaboo. It's not a good sign when the writer literally excises the main character in favor of his OC (which he very likely based on his own kids). Honestly, even Loeb had the excuse his kid fucking died aged 17.

Praise the comic gods that he is off to torture DC fans. Superman. Seriously? I am waiting with bated breath.

But I am more eager to know who will get to write Iron Man now... and what will become of Riri 'I'm so awesome' Williams.

What, have there been others?

Canon is canon unless it contradicts something established firmly, or until something else comes along and contradicts it.Bendis is the only one to make any reference to Tony's dick, so his is the canon.

Are you not tired?

OP

>Lady Loki

My man Doom.

>Bendis is the only one to make any reference to Tony's dick

No he doesn't. He only implies Gamora exhausted Tony, which does, in fact, contradict established continuity: Tony is an Extremis enhancile with boosted healing and cardiovascular systems.

I can forgive it, since Gamora is pretty tough. I was gonna say she was a cyborg, enhanced by Thanos himself, but of course that doesn't apply anymore since she was reborn in 'Infinity Gauntlet'.

Still, it was just Bendis pissing on Tony, as I mentioned before.

Even when Fraction did awful things, at least they served some purpose.

I-I don't k-know what y-you're talking a-about.

The truth is I'm a terribly insecure person and I'm feeling like a worthless, lying asshole. I cannot motivate myself and I'm failing subjects. This semester I won't even pass Physics III. Shitposting is all I do, and by pretending characters are as big failures as me, I feel a bit better. I'm actually responsible for all these reccuring shitposts:

>Superior Iron Man
Started spamming with a "Versions that are better than the mainline" back in... August or September, I think.

>Tony is Evil/Racist/Right
If I pretend he's as bad as I am on my worst days, I can kinda pick myself up.

>Is Doom Racist/White?
>Is Doom actually a good ruler?
Same as above.

When I'm anonymously shitposting, I forget to feel worthless. It's my only social interaction. It makes me feel less alone.

I'm an autist, I'm failing at everything & I hate myself. I look at small, human imperfections and they seem like gaping wounds to me. I've thought about ending it, not because I'm depressed, but becaused I'm bored and don't have the motivation to do anything. I've thought about mutilating my face, in case that makes me mad enough to do something.

I don't even read comics. I have a 1TB HD full, but I'm too bored to actually do it. I pretend I have favorite characters, but truth is I just go by who looks appealing, who is white and by a few superficial reads. I sometimes get so attached to a character that my personality and "goals" change depending on theirs. I alternate between extreme optimism and extreme pessimism. I can't connect with people. I look at them and I see meat-suits that are slowly rotting. I see a beautiful gal and all I can think of is her puking in a street. Which is weird, since I'm not even a fedora.

In slowly I'm an awful autist who's ruining this website, but... I can't help it. It's all I have. Hell, I hate blacks because of the BBC meme. Literally no other reason. I'm that insecure.

ITT: big dicks

Hey bud, everything will get better. Try not wasting your time here. It took me 8 years to realize this place is only good as a temporary check-in. There are better things to do that’ll make you feel like a better you; go for walks, get a part time job, look for work through your university, start working out twice a week, take up fishing, etc... once you get a hobby you’ll start finding other people like yourself and then things will finally click.

I know it sounds like lame and generic advise but after years of crippling anxiety and depression I’m finally starting to feel a little more posative about things and I think I’m actually making friends. Just feeling good about the things you do and feeling wanted by other people is all that you could ever ask for.

Well, at least you recognize you have a problem.

The first thing you need to do is stop shitposting.

That way, you can say "Well, at least I stopped shitposting."

Heck, considering how many people are doing truly awful stuff in the real world, you are a good person by comparison. There is a giant asshole in the goddamn WHITE HOUSE and I guarantee you are a better person than he is.

Now, I don't know how old you are, but these issues do seem age-related.

Being autistic - if you meant that literally - doesn't have to be a damning condition. I should know.

>try not wasting time here
I try, but I think I'm addicted at this point. I used to have hobbies, but they became too expensive and time consuming, so I do nothing these days.

Thanks for the advice though. I agree that when you're feeling good it's the best feeling ever, but... it then just goes away and the misery becomes worse. I haven't slept for more than 5 hours per day for about 6 years now. I'm pretty sure both my parents have mental/emotional problems, but there's no chance in Hell they'd ever go to the therapist. I mean, there's both the stigma dn the money problem.

Dunno, I feel pretty rotten. Mainly because I try to be nice, everyday. I don't buy candy to put my change in the charity baskets, we feed all the stray cats, I feel angry and sorry about injustices but... a few minutes later something will make me do a 180 and I'll just start hating everything. I'm afraid that I'm not actualy a good person, I'm just afraid of punishment. That deep down I'm rotten, and I'm too much of a coward to admit it.

>age
20. I lost a year, now in my 3rd Semester. I've been having those problems for a long time now though, they're not new.

>autistic
I don't think so. I never got checked, but my father's side is full of mentally challenged sisters, cousins, newphews, etc. I went to a kid/teen-psychiatrist only one time (nothing insightful,justtheusual"u so zmart,u so zpesial"), and she was gonna put me in a "special" group, but the money was too much and I didn't stay.

>These threads are always mostly filled with Marvel dudes

>I'm afraid that I'm not actualy a good person, I'm just afraid of punishment. That deep down I'm rotten, and I'm too much of a coward to admit it.

Your actions define you. After all, the strongest motivation determines your actions.

Who you -really- are is expressed by what you DO.

I have often reflected that the 'conscious' self we often perceive as the 'captain of the ship' may really just be standing at the very bough, shouting commands to the rest of the crew he can't see and hoping they are followed.

The captain may feel he's not a very good captain - if the ship hasn't run aground or crashed any other ships, he shouldn't worry.

>Money problems

...Yeah, that sucks.

If you have no 'direction' in your life: remember, most people don't really plan ahead for years. The ones who do, in my experience, lean towards the psychopathic. A clearly defined goal more than ten years in the future does not allow a lot of 'distraction' in the form of other people, fun and love.

There's that old saying, 'every day in every way I'm getting better and better'. Do something small every day. It doesn't have to be world-changing. Just folding my laundry instead of letting it sit in the machine is a big deal to me.

Bigger isn't better people. Sex is all about maneuvering, not the size of your penis. Besides, you think those freaks with foot long dicks are having a good time?

I have seen a one inch grow to a 9er before user. It's rare but not impossible.

>Your actions define you. After all, the strongest motivation determines your actions.
I guess, in the end, that's true.

>Money Problems
Nah, it's not that bad. I've got my apartment in the city where I'm studying, I've got my internet, my clothes, my monthly pull list, my food. I can't complain, nothing is absent. I just cut down on the 300$ Hot Toys.

>direction/plan
Actually I do have one, it's just that I can't motivate myself enough to work for it. It's strange, really. To know what you want to do, but to not strive for it. Truth be told, I'm afraid of opening my books, because I've convinced myself that if I'm not a super-genius who takes a peek and knows everything, then I'm not worth getting in that field.

Eh, everybody wishes he had a bigger one. God knows I wish my 6" dicklet was 8.5"...

Nah, I don't believe this. 1" is 2.5 cm and 9" is about 20 cm. It's impossible. And besides, Stark really doesn't strike me as the Thundercock guy. Maybe he enhanced it with Extremis, but...

He probably has a 10 inch dick, but he thinks it's tiny because it can't come close to Richard's size.

6'' isn't dicklet, dude. That's above average

That's not a picture of Batman

Does our current Doom remember Secret Wars? Because if so, he's also fucked Susan.

And plenty of ladies want nothing larger- at all.

Extremis was dead at this point.

Nah. If he had a 10 inch dick he wouldn't have been full autismo and would just call Reed a genetic freak. The guy almost murdered the first gal that tried to go to town on him back in Uni.

Eh, it looks small when you're 6'1" and it's curved upwards. And besides, for every woman where it's "good enough" , there are 10 more who need 8", 62", 6-figure Chad Thundercock. The attractive and accomplished ones anyhow.

Yeah, he's one of the very few who remember. But that Susan was not 616 Susan, she was an alternate one. And I honestly doubt they ever fucked. Since he's God, I always figured he went for a "pure conception" ala the Bible.

Right. Tony purged Extremis and the Bleeding Edge suit.

>tfw 3 inches erect and circumcised
I consider suicide pretty frequently

I always thought it was more of a quickshot or a cant get it up joke.

I don't get how so many people don't understand what is actually happening in this page

Obviously Tony prematurely ejaculated which has nothing whatsoever to do with the size of your dick

That's not how Extremis works, dear.

>Right. Tony purged Extremis and the Bleeding Edge suit.

That's not how it wo-orks...

Extremis hasn't been present in Tony Stark since he underwent the process. It's not like the Super Soldier serum or Bloodshot's nanomachines - it doesn't stay with you. Extremis changes you and is flushed out.
Stark has been changed, for good, until he is actively changed back. His organs are different, his healing rate is different, his neurology is completely different.
The Skrull virus from 'Secret Invasion' crippled his ability to telepathically interact with machines and electronics, but nothing else.

I can't help it that Marvel's writing staff and you guys are neurotypical faggots with the attention span, comprehension skills and memory of a goldfish with ADD.

Well shit user, that is actually bad, I'm not gonna lay. Have you tried bonepressing it? That'd give you an extra inch. With some "healthy liberties" you could bump it to a 5". Nobody on theinternet is genuine. There are people who measure from ass to dick, others who measure from the side.There's a reason everyone on the net is 7" plus when averages are in the 12-14 cm (ie barely 5").

I doubt it's the latter, but yeah, it's probably the former.

I assumed Gamora simply wore him out until he was 'spongy and bruised' and she still wanted more, but he was unable to provide.

Which, IMHO, is bull, but there you go.

What amazes me is that Gamora enjoys sex at all.

I want to lick your tiny penis.

>That's not how it wo-orks...
...Fine okay, I forgot about it, jeez. It's moot anyway since he kept doing weird shit to his body.

At first glance i thought Namor was sweeping the house like a lady.

Saved.

Am I gonna be a meme now? Cool.

Cap
Logan. Unfortunately.
Hulk.
Reed.
Peter.
Clint. I mean he must have some kind of magic dick.

>6"
>not dicklet tier
KEK

I'm no Thundercock myself, but at least I know I'm sub-par. Delusions will get you nowhere kiddo.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php

comoagrandarpene.info/en/average-penis-size-in-us/

Average penis size, erect, is under six inches.

That'sbecause the 3" chinks are skewing the data. And even if that was the case, just like you wouldn't settle for a 5/10 gal, I doubt she's gonna settle for a 5" dicklet.

>bonepressing
Ok. What is this? Is it as retarded as jelking?

Really, guys, 8" isn't that much fun. Be okay with whatever size you have.

If you're not /fit/, you have a bit of fat in your pelvic area. When measuring your dick you push the ruler a bit back until you hit the pelvic bone. That usually gives you a bit of length, since the fat can hide a portion.

>le ebin humble brag
Kys. I'd give me left eye to have an 8" dick.

This. They are cool to hold and look at but they're unfit for sex

>tfw 7" measured properly from the top and little of 5" girth
Honestly, It's a bit troublesome since it used to hurt my ex during sex. Had trouble deep throating too. I've hooked up with a few women since, and only 1 of them was completely fine with the size, and wasn't really sore afterwards. And if they've never had anything that big before you better settle for a BJ at best.

>tfw 14 cm x 12 cm
Better to havea monster cock than be a dicklet like me.

>3" chinks

In the USA?

You know, it's kind of funny how there are shows like Hung and The Hard Times of RJ Berger, not to mention a plethora of comic strips depicting well-endowed men, and yet not a single one of them manages to actually capture what it's like having a huge dick. Similarly, there are numerous posts on the internet among various forums where people bitch and moan about how having a huge dick is awful, and everyone should be happy with what they have. It's as if people, unaware of what having a big cock actually is like, immediately takes the position to either extreme, rather than actually talking about what it's really like.

I just find that funny, is all.