Message to all trump supporters: I refuse to be

Message to all trump supporters: I refuse to be
intimidated by you. If you ever mess with any Mexican, illegal or not, I will stand up for them and there will be grave consequences for you. You make your choice, don't be stupid, aggression is NOT the answer, racism is not the answer. Donald Trump winning does not give you a white card to go around abusing people.There are agencies of the law who are qualified to take care of the situation. You taking matters into your own hands is not a very wise thing to do. Harassing people on the streets is not a wise thing to do, and you will fully accept the consequences of what they do to you in case they have to defend themselves from you. We know that you are in your own country, yes, however, be it in your country or in Mars people have the right to defend themselves from verbal and physical assault. If you are going to debate please do so peacefully and refrain from racial and physical assault. It's your choice if you want to cross that line, just know I will fully stand behind people who choose to defend themselves by any means necessary. The world is full of vicious wolves and we will not be the chickens.

k keep me posted

back to tublr faggot

Lol, this guy.

>muh safe space

-teleports behind ur electoral vote and stabs them-
pssh nothing personal kid

K. Keep me posted

>muh leaf

You'll be loaded onto the deportation catapults with the illegals

Donald Trump winning doesn't give me a white card, but I'll be content knowing that nacho niggers won't get a green card either.

We don't need to do shit, Law Enforcement will deport the spics and the muzzies, faggots and feminazis will mass deport or kill themselves. America has been Made Great Again!

Virtue status : signaled

tl;dr

OP is a fag

Praise kek

>le 1 post le

OP did you forget that your political stance has left you thinking the tools you now believe you need are evil?

We already have the guns.

You sound like a very intimidating gorilla warfare operator bro

How many pumps to the tendies box did ya do mate

Id say that's copypasta worthy, how many confirmed kills do you have?

Tell that to all the Hillary supporters that are violently attacking Trump voters.

Face it, all liberals are hypocrites that when they don't get their way respond with violence.

Sent ;)

Sounds like someone wants to give out their first and last name.

bring it

>implying a libtard beta can even throw a punch without breaking his arm

Diego, we aren't going to mess with them. Your Mexican bros are. Because you are all going back

>illegal
Stopped reading there.

Fuck off fag, illegals literally don't belong here.

You do know you're on an anonymous website, right?
Nobody is impressed.

Fucking americunt I dont want you to protect me, I have a visa because I can get a nice job there, not like a wetback to rape and work a shitty job.
I will gladly help build the wall

Just because you came here illegally and have been here without getting caught doesnt mean you get to stay. Regardless if you got some chick pregnant and had a family. Shouldve thought about having a family while being an illegal. Why is your poor planning a pass for becoming a citizen? That's what the reward should be for gaining citizenship legally.

Legitimate citizens should not be affected by your fraud and illegal decisions.

It's much like shitposting here. Just because you shit post and dont get caught doesnt mean you shouldnt be banned.

You have to go back.

Remember the vid where trump supporters were surrounded in their car by dozens of mexicans yelling "culero"... Well that wasn't very kind of your people.