Does every comic book movie have to racebend now?

This is why I’m concerned for the Fantastic Four and the possibility of the X-Men getting recast. Hollywood just can’t help themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2017/12/17/justice-league-dark-movie-concept-art-revealed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Medieval Knight
>he's black
I swear to God, MCU F4 will have a Black Reed, and Doom, instead of a Gyppo, will be a German Blondie who gets cucked by Reed and his elastic BBC.

I mean, I like Ejiofor, but... Blood? Really?

According to Guy Ritchie, there are black knights.

Disney should be smart enough to understand that making Johnny Storm black was one of the reasons why Fant4stic failed. I’m just afraid they aren’t smart enough because California echo chambers.

I hate that it’s gone from “I hope he looks like the character in the comics” to “I hope he’s at least the same race as the character in the comics.”

>another red head turned into a black man
This can't be a coincidence at this point

Eh, whatever.They're making Achilles and Zeus pitch-black in that Troy BBC Show, so... fuck everything.

Nah,if they make someone black, that'll be Reed, nobodyelse. Super-Genius > Fire Guy. The articles about how progressive they are will be numerous. Imagine if they keep Sue a nlonde,blue-eyed white gal. I've already seen people clamoring for it.

No, Britbong not just requires all movies to have minority hires now

>hating based Ejiofor

Who said anything about hating him?

And this isn't even real you stupid fucking niggers, learn to use reverse image search

It's concept art for JL:Dark.

Who cares?

>Hollywood just can’t help themselves
Hollywood will do whatever the fuck they want as long as it ensures them more public and therefore more income, including fucking up with franchise canon in the name of diversity and sheeit.

Potato niggers turned to real niggers, what's your problem user? You irish or something?

I just find it a really weird trend

>muh only Nordics are white meme
You do realize if that's the case then the white race is worth nothing, right?

Why do they do it anyways? Fans hate it.

As long as Etragan is still yellow, I mean does anyone actually care about Blood?

When have any of the MCU leads been racebent?

Never, they only racebend C-Listers. Disney's not dumb enough to make Reed a Nig.

So then why is OP whining?

It's alright people just have to be considerate of the changing times and adjust some characters accordingly, try not to get upset by it.
Nordics, Slavs, iberians, southern europe are all white. potato niggers are not and have acheived literally nothing.

Because he's a whiny bitch. If anything,Doom's still gonna be a European Aryan instead of a Gyp, so he can Doomwank all he wants.

>It's alright people just have to be considerate of the changing times and adjust some characters accordingly
But why specifically redheads? Or at least, why them so often?

Cause fat cunts who they think are their customers wont stop flailing.

>ordics, Slavs, iberians, southern europe are all white
Hrmph. Alright, fair.

I feel it can work depending on the actor, but some roles should be set for certain genders/races. Imagine in Black Panther was a bisexual Muslim Indian female.

Then make new characters for a new age. Are they just so creatively dry, the best they can do is niggify existing characters. Their main target audience don't even know who the characters are in the first place.

I saw a suggestion once that there are far more redheaded characters in fiction than there are in real life, so they switch those ones because it "makes it more like real life". All of which is meaningless when you look at what's best for individual characters, without referring to unrelated external factors. I don't fucking care about quotas, just do each individual character the right way for that character, without trying to be some kind of cultural crusader.

Reed's too iconic, they don't have the balls to racebend characters they think people care about. Why do you think SJWs were all clamoring to make Danny asian? They don't even know who Iron Fist is, so they take the opportunity to think they can get away with it.

Eh, look at Tumblr. Boyega and Riz Ahmed have been fancasted for everyone from Reed to Tony Stark. And if you want to make one F4 member black, it obviously has to be Reed.He blacks Sue, the white-gal, pushes for interracial, is the super-genius which makes the Nigs believe they can be that too.

Really, if I was a SJW and a BLACKED enthusiast, I'd push for Reed. But I'm neither, so I really fucking hope they portray them as they orginally were.

>you're now reminded of teen-genius black Reed from Spider-Gwen
Ugh...

>only white people can be smart and or succeed

Eh, I'm not saying that, but the ultra super-genius/smartest person in the world is more likely to be a white guy.

yikes

>Achilles and Zeus
>pitch-black
>BBC
They knew what they were doing.

>Patriarch of the Greek Gods
>Canon blondie
>Literal Darkies
>One of them is named Hakim Kazem or some shit
BRAVO BBC!

Sir Palomidas from the King Arthur myths was a moorish knight, if I'm not mistaken. At least he is in The Once and Future King.

KANG ARTHUR

Redheads don’t only come from Ireland user. Ever hear of Scotland?

Moors were North African. They’d resemble Algerians and Egyptians. Not Ghanans and Kenyans.

>Ever hear of Scotland?
the irish colony? sure.

Why are you Americans so obsessed with black and white?

>Slavs, iberians, southern europe are all white
Look at this nigger!

>doesn't know Russia means "land of the reds"
The Irish and Scots get their red hair from a deficiency, whereas Slavs get theirs from pheomelanin.

>Russia means "land of the reds"
You're talking out of your ass and you know it.

Does this mean Etrigan now raps?

>t. butthurt potato nigger.

There's nothing wrong with blackwashing, you cunts.

romans had blacks tho

Correct, they did indeed own blacks.

Feel free to not believe this but I was on a film crew for a student project once where one of the actors was a really pale frecked ginger. By the end of the first day he actually got a minor sunburn just from the stage lights. We made jokes about him being an Irish vampire for a week afterwards.

I think with the right director you could get away with making Ben black. There's a lot of back story overlap that you could say is social commentary.

Huh. That almost kinda makes sense

>If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
That was one of our presidents.
That's why we're obsessed with it.

This, MCD as Kingpin was spectacular, and Idris Elba as Heimdall is great, I just wished they didn't cut most of his scenes in Ragnarok.

Uncle Jason, no!

That's too lame, even for you.

Id be ok with race bend if they were any bit interesting with the bending but its just "welp here are your white and black heroes"

No one has a problem with BD Wong playing Hugo Strange.

Europeans in the middle ages didn't know that (those who didn't live near them, anyway) and just painted them pitch black

I would not be opposed to someone like Denzel as Reed but since the MCU is supposed to be finally the definitive version they should stick to the classics.

Eh who am I kidding, they changed Spider-Man so much in Homecoming. Not even counting the supporting kid cast.

Disney onlys racebend supporting characters and minor characters. The Fantastic Four will be all white. You can tell Feige hates that racebending shit. He was very adamant that Michelle was not MJ and even showed white Valkyrie getting killed to protect the black one.

> No one has a problem with BD Wong playing Hugo Strange.

He is minor. If you got a black guy to play the joker all that is a different story.

Not really, since the Joker has chemically bleached skin anyway.

>He was very adamant that Michelle was not MJ

What does it matter when Mary Jane won't appear and Michelle will effectively be the MCU MJ?

blacks were a very small minority of East Africans back then, nubians who lived on the border of Roman Egypt, and Ethiopian traders like the one who is converted to christianity in Acts by Philip.

there werent really blacks as what Americans and Brits know as blacks

Black Panther should be a white man. After all, he's the one who rapidly modernized Wakanda.

Would take black Jason Blood over this

I dont particularly care if they do it to secondary characters. But whenever i see niggers asking for a black Xavier/Magneto, just to hammer home the King/Malcolm X dynamic, i honestly get triggered.

There wasn't really racism either, just national/tribal/religious xenophobia

Racism largely started in the 18th to 19th century

Why do feminists care about niggers anyways

>it's another race Sup Forums baiting topic
The sad thing is that there's a legitimate concern to make on this and it gets subverted by people like you shrilling some political war.

>southern europe and iberians
>white

Yeah okay buddy. How's those thousands of years of intermarrying between africans and arabs treating you?

These complaints are always shit because it's not like Idris Elba was being cast as Thor himself. Would anyone really care if Okoye or Zuri were suddenly Nordic?

>love Zatanna
>love Dormer
>get this suicide squad level redesign to appeal to fucking no one

Just leave me here to die boys

Ejiofor as Constantine would be cooler desu.

Politico.eu has a hashtag campaign about too many indigenous people in European Parliament and how we need to make room for more settlers.¨¨

No jokes.

my thought exactly, this is suicide squad level of shit

Please DC just fucking stop it's obvious you have no idea what the fuck you're doing

go sit in a corner cranking out shitty comics that don't sell and just die

swamp thing

dead man

constantine

>Zeus pitch-black
Why the fuck are black people always the ones with lightningh powers?

Let's just fucking end everything. There's no pointin the human race anymore...

Will he smoke? He need to smoke. He's not Constantine without smoking.

It doesn't have to do with having lightning powers, it has to do with Zeus being the Father of the Greek Gods. By giving him that position, they're essentialy making a statement. Same with Achilles, the best of the Myrmydons.

It's disgusting, honestly.

PS: I get your "Black Lightning/Vulcan" point.

Its not fucking Sup Forums you moron, i just fucking hate it how retards cant enjoy something because their not “represented” enough

>Obvious fanart
>WUUUHHH WB IS FUCKING UP AGAIN LOOK AT THIS SUICIDE SQUAD ZATANNA
You guys are fucking retarded

the name of the studio is right there retard

That's different, I believe. It might have been a homage to the Robin Hood character. You know, the one black guy? I'm not familiar enough with Britbongland mythology to know how possible this could be.

plus storm, static shock, electro in ASM2, the fat kid from logan, etc

It's always redheads and lighting-throwers that get BLACKED, What the shit?

What other redheads have gotten BLACKED?

Well, now a blue-eyed, blonde Greek is getting BLACKED too (but hey, the Trojan women are still white and pale, I guess accuracy doesn't count there) so... yay for diversity in blackwashing?

Although it's not fan art it might as well be, it's just a failed pitch from 2015

jesus just fucking sell DC to Disney already not that they would want that steaming pile of shit

Fuck yourself and die you idiot.

del toro said this aren't part of his pitch since he didn't go that far into the project

You kill yourself you race changing SJW idiot

no it's concept art
comicbook.com/dc/2017/12/17/justice-league-dark-movie-concept-art-revealed/

still everything is pending and changes are always made

If normies didn't want to watch Justice League, they definitely won't want to watch Justice League Dark.

The fuck are they doing? Give Disney the rights already.

Ye, that's a pitch by Joseph Kahn, it is literally fan art tier

>"In 2015 Ironklad Studios was involved in a pitch with Director Joesph Kahn on his pitch for Dark Universe with a script by Guillermo Del Toro,"
Can't you read you fucking mong?