LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMniA6tDHQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kids making fun of other kids

News at 11

that's beautiful

God Bless America.

So those gubmint dole leeching shitskins will actually have to go back and stop wasting taxpayer money on their worthless beaner ass?

I was a senior in high school when Obama was elected. We shook down the freshman and said "redistribution of wealth give me your lunch money" and stole their money.

Liberal Tears make good lube.
Source: thatcutetransguy.tumblr.com
This FtM Cunt is having an absolute meltdown, but only through reblogs. It doesn't look like she posts any original content whatsoever.

AND SO IT BEGINS. THE GREAT PURGE IS NIGH.

lmao

I got bullied for my race when i was the only white kid in my class

Where is my out pouring of sympathy ?

>kids are mocking other kids

WOOOOOW HOLY SHIT

Next on things shit posters say

fpbp

I assume that woman is new or hasn't paid attention to the children at all because middle school students shit like this all the time.

Will latinos ever recover?

BUILD WALL

>no footage of this ever
>only one instance where a school built a "wall" in support of trump
>no other case has any actual evidence to support it
>plenty of evidence of trump supporters getting attacked and bloodied
yeah okay.

>Turns out being white and male counts for more than intelligence, grace or decency
>No one should be surprised that it was men, especially white men, who handed Trump this election. It’s been exhaustively established that the majority of white men in this country are consumed with resentment at being expected to treat women and racial minorities as equals, though of course some liberal journalists — usually white men themselves — kept valiantly trying to claim that it was “economic insecurity” that somehow drove the most prosperous group of Americans to kick angrily at those who objectively make less money and have less status than they do.
>To be clear, a substantial portion of that vote was sheer racism
>Rather than admit that the men in your life hate women, it’s easier to rationalize: Trump’s just joking around! Those feminists are oversensitive! Hillary Clinton really is a hateful shrew — it’s not just that she’s been demonized by the same misogynist forces that elevated Trump.
>But it’s actually simpler for women to accede not just their outward behavior, but their hearts, to this sexist system.
>Our country had elected a black president, I thought, so surely electing a woman was no stretch. Whenever my friends or colleagues would worry, I would say, often glibly, that I can’t imagine who would vote for Barack Obama and then turn around and vote for Trump.
>The two candidates couldn’t have been more starkly symbolic of the tensions here: One is an accomplished and kindhearted woman who works tirelessly. Another is a lazy blowhard who can barely be bothered to read, but has an overblown sense of superiority by dint of being born white and male.

>immigration reform
Why do people always mean "more immigrants" when they say this? I support immigration reform to make have less immigrants.

Less chanting, more building.

but people chanting kill whitey is perfectly fine fuck these god damn people gtfo of my fucking country

MAGA

Mexicunts btfo

Yeah we used to pick on eachother all the time when I was a kid.

>that Asian kid we used to make fun of for having a small Asian penis
>would say his small Asian penis fucked our moms and sisters

He was absolutely based as fuck. If you're reading this Phong, I love you man. It goes both ways you shits. I bet 10 bucks the Hispanic kid was having a good laugh at them too.

Did the autism cause the transgender?

And that gym's name was Albert Einstein

youtube.com/watch?v=tMniA6tDHQ0

Amazing

Lgbtq plus autism tranny

Im starting to warm up to the idea that Hitler was right

did you stimulate his package?

make america white again

I had a Cuban coworker that was railing against Trump two weeks ago. I sat there and started stacking books. Once my stack got about 2 feet high, he asked what I was doing and I just said "We need to Build A Wall" and slid the stack in between he and I.

My Venezuelan boss burst out laughing, desu.

Floridafag, btw.

YES!! THIS x1000

These fucking people need to get bent.

Their "we're gonna cram it down your goddamn throat till you like it" agenda fuckin' blew up in their goddamn faces.

It is beautiful.

stories like that make me hopeful for the future of America

least the children have a sense of humor

lol

bros I'm trying to get podcasts and shit, something long-form with liberal tears and general reaction. Help a nigga out, which podcasts to download?

From the other thread.

> WW3 vs Mexicans
Topkek

I busted out laughing when I read that pic

le ebin XDDDDDDDDD

How the fuck does an eight year old know how to spell 'xenophobic'?

Does that bitch really expect anyone to believe that an 8 year old knows the word "xenophobic"

My mom is a teacher, her whole class are Haitian ESL who have illegal parents. Basically lots of crying today and saying goodbye to each other. One latino kid was like, "if yall have an illegal in jail hes FUCKIN GONE".

people teaching their kids to spout political opinions fills me with massive rage. Same with any religious bullshit. Stop fucking making your kids chant slogans

Wow that 8 year old is pretty knowledgeable. Really makes you think...

This bitch is a fucking Canadian OF COURSE.

>cant spell "which"
>can spell xenophobic in perfect block letters

I hope it is the mom and not the indoctrination

if it's the mom the indoctrination is guaranteed

Why is it always autists who pull this dumb ass transgender shit?

t. confused autistic faggot

It's FILM at eleven REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised. Sacrifice actual education to turn them into little lefty bots.

wow thats pretty good handwriting for a 40 year old single mother

Ah yes liberal parents, teaching their children hatred and intolerance under the guise of the opposite.

He was.

Adding to lib tears

The fat kids or the nerdy kids got picked on when I was in school.

Now they're unified against the spaniards. God bless.

The kids are alright.

Don't let off the throttle guys! We need to exterminate the leftist problem in the US. Keep memeing them to fucking death! Rejoice in their suicides and keep track ofor your confirmed kills. Keks will has them on the run, it's our job to exterminate them.

Time for the white guilt

>Autism Spectrum
Okay I'll agree with that.
Who wants to make the spectrum of autism?

>Not writing in the lines
TRIGGERED

Also

>WW3 against Mexico

Wouldn't even be called a war.

What the fuck is LGBTQ+? Do they just add a few extra letters when they start to slip a few rungs on the oppression ladder?

>MFW my niece got scolded for chanting "TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!" with other kids in the cafeteria today.

>LGBTBBQLSDABCDEFG

>WWIII
>Mexico

These beaners don't play Hearts of Iron, do they?

Q is Queer
+ Is "Questioning" they're questioning their sexuality.

>tfw you realise that "planned parenthood" is actually the main supplier of sacrifices for her satanic rituals
It all fits together so well.

Why do you need to repeat "you were voting for" instead of using commas? I'm not really good at English, but this looks retarded. And I see a lot of similar cases on facebook.

Why can't Mexicans handle banter?

Blame it on Pewdiepie, he is wakening the youth.

guarantee most of these liberals are making these stories up.

>that image
top kek

oh fug

haha it's go time Mexico

This

Fuck if some full grown adults can even spell xenophobic

Do libs do ANYTHING besides (literally) cry?

kek reminds me of this when priya killallwhitemen shitstorm happened

In this case it's for emphasis and emotional appeal. If it was just commas it would be making a list which has neither of those things

BUILD

>kids being aware of criminal activity and standing up to it.
based, tho the post is RP

fpbp

cuck-level unfathomable

I got called a loser and a nerd in school. Where's my million man march?

THE

ITS 11/9

Up next, sports with John Madden, after these messages.

reminds me of Data for some reason

Based Generation Z

Anchor babbies have to go back

wew, human carpet

I LOVE IT!!

The fuck am I reading? Is he this genuine of a beta male or is this a joke?

years old
>>Spells xenophobic correctly

Obviously the kids single mom wrote this shit.

wtf i love nu-males now

LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual)
>mfw this is real

Hispanic kid needs to stop crying about it and stick up for himself. That's life in a fucking nutshell.

real deal, it's so frustrating to see a male like this

It's beautiful

fpbp