How do you respond when people tells you that most of the people that voted for trump are:

How do you respond when people tells you that most of the people that voted for trump are:

>Ignorant

>Racist

>Dont believe in evolution

>Rednecks

Anyone?

Why would you waste breath on someone so willfully ignorant?

people that voted for trump are:

>Ignorant

>Racist

>Rednecks

>won the election

blame the jews for stopping muh confederacy

>Not an argument
Is this how brainlets go through life?

why would you even bother responding, you're wasting your time

I was called a retard for wanting trump to win and now im called a retard because he won.

And they keep throwing me that kind of arguments and it makes me rage.

That this viewpoint is exactly why Trump won.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...

гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

ההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה...

jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...

ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ...

who cares antonio, go eat some pasta

I'd tell them they're ignorant and racist.

I eat a good amatriciana this evening, thanks Tyrone.

All that name calling is the reason people didn't vote for Hillary.

I say:
-I'm against WW2
-I'm for friendship with Russia.
-I'm against corruption

Say: you are not a racist, you don't have anything against rednecks. And in whatever you believe in.

They will reply with something and be assholes. But if you be yourself. Then they look like the goofs.

Also:

Proverbs 26:4
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.

We have a winner right here

Tell them that means the majority are Racist and so non racists are the weirdos and are on the wrong side of history

It may trigger them

>Ignorant

True ignorance is ignoring the scandal surrounding Hillary for the sole reason that "She isn't Donald Trump"

>Racist
Obama was president for 8 years, and all the states that voted him in 2008 and 2012 have switch to Trump this year, come off that shit.

>Don't believe in evolution.
Don't discuss religion and politics at once, pleb.

>Rednecks
See racist point. PA, OH, FL, MI are redneck? The voted blue 4 and 8 years ago, and they won Trump the election.

Are you saying you're not one of those?

You tell them the truth.

>Hillary couldn't get as many women as Obama did.
>Trump's hispanic/black votes were up from Rmoney, while Hillary's were down from Obama

They're living in a fantasy world where minorities behave in exactly the way they predict and any evidence contrary is avoided.

Only they know how to solve the problems that don't exist, while they ignore the actual problems that exist.

tell them that they are sectarian sheep

do not try to explain yourself, attack them

This actually

>Ignorant
That's classism. Poor people could not afford college.

>Racist
What about all these poeple that voted Obama and juste voted Trump ?

Kinda true for some states.

>Rednecks
Same thing.

Thank you based yankee.

Thank you.

do you have any valid statistics to back your claim?

They're at least one of those things.

I'd add to that conspiracy nuts and I'd lump

in with climate change sceptics for a new umbrella group of
>Expert sceptics

Scientists are 'experts' in their field and it seems that anyone with any expertise in anything is auto distrusted nowadays. It's healthy to be sceptical but being a STRONG INDEPENDENT EGDELORD is more important it seems.

RETARD

There's a possibility they're associating your Trump sympathy with salvini?

I ignore them. I've tried to be polite with these people and explain my point of view. They scream and cry and don't consider anything I say. They just throw buzzwords around and bitch. So I've stopped caring.

And you better believe I went salt mining today.
>These are all from my facebook and twitter. And their not even scratching the surface.

No, they compare him to Berlusconi even if with Berlusconi he has nothing to do.

Just plain retards.

Probably , dumb PDIOTS make weird connection everytime . I fucking laugh at all the libertards friends now.

Check my flag bro. Europoor deplorable here.

>Sup Forums not racist
You a dumb nigger.

It's deplorable to speak in that way.

I asked my friend just how hard he got hit with the feminism stick considering he was spouting tumblr buzzwords but he's a male Bengali Muslim

For the most part when called a racist by these left leaning folks I tell them I even put my money where my mouth. I have supported the Golden Dawn and lovely website like Stormfront and VNN Forum the latter having very good info on (((them))).

Here's the thing about racists that most people don't understand. The majority of them don't HATE other races or anything like that. They just want to see whites get the respect they deserve.

My father is a medical professional who went to school for 14 years.
He voted Trump.

>racist
A girl called me that today. Just said trump wasn't a racist but I said thanks for the complement. Those tears were so salty. Hmmmm

You don't.

That's the entire point. The left character assassinate anyone who disagrees with them on a daily basis. We can't say shit or we'll face social leprosy or potentially fucking up our careers forever.

So we enact our will in the voting booth. You don't need to say anything. We just said it all.

That's what happened to me. Our youth is retard as fuck.

Ignore them, if your "friends" are like that then you need better friends.
Which is why I don't have friends, thank God I have an older brother to talk to.

Liberals are so smart they didn't even vote.

You forgot winners.

Well, it's not like salvini is making it easy to dissociate him from Trump.

let's be real here. most people who voted for trump are racist, but justifiably so. we all know what's up. trump voters did a good job of hiding it this election, but i'd bet that tons of them are racial realists who don't want the USA to go the route of sweden

Remind them that they're late picking up dinner for their wife, wife's bull, and wife's son

also that they forgot >winners

Salvini wouldn't be able to get hired by Trump for a work as shoeshiner even i he committed to it. are you trying to compare the charisma of Salvini and the charisma of the most powerful person on earth?

It's actually really easy. Trump supporters make more money than liberals.

Unless you are all being edgy for the sake of it, most of you clearly are racist/retarded/etc.

Yeah, you hate hillary, but you all knew what voting for trump would mean for minority groups, but not only did you not care, but you proudly SCREAMED AND YELLED your unshaking support for a bigoted immature manchild with ZERO political experience. How do you think minorities feel, you redneck retard?

SALTY DELICIOUS TEARS

I'm suppose I might be racist, but it's not like I voted trump because I want all muslims to die or anything. It's more because I think white people should run the nation. Is there anything wrong with that?

White people are good at running nations. Women are good at cleaning and giving birth. blacks are good at sports. chinese people are good at chinese food. would you go to a chinese restaraunt where none of the cooks are chinese? is there anything wrong with acknowledging that some races tend to be better at certain things than others?

I don't think white people are better than any other race, I just feel more comfortable and safe in a country ran by a rich white male. But apparently that makes me "racist"

Exactly

not to mention they overused the words "racist" "sexist" and the made-up word "bigot" so much that literally nobody takes those words seriously anymore?

what the fuck is s bigot? never heard it outside the US. it just to me sounds like another "lol ur ebil cuz u dont agree wid uz. truuuuuu :"DDDD"

>make more money than liberals

except for the multi billionaire globalist liberals running the show

which is another point: people have been tricked into being "liberal" and into fighting for the elite when they have been led to believe they are fighting a made up elite (le ebil white middle class)

>mfw buzzword has now become a buzzword

Has Trump done any interviews since election speech?

I said he was trying to show himself as the "Trump nostrano" , posting photos with him and Trump together and all that leccaculo shit.
So you shouldn't be surprised if they associate him with Trump.
Well, at least the piduini

lemon flavoured

Welcome to Reality.

The founding fathers of the USA are white Europeans.

Now Fuck off back to where you came from.