Tfw Dan and Swampy did Star Wars better than Rian Johnson

tfw Dan and Swampy did Star Wars better than Rian Johnson

They should have been put in charge of Ep8

LOL. Actually would have been better. At least they have respect for the original characters and continuity.

But did Family Guy do Star Wars better than Rian Johnson?

They should have been put in charge by Ep 7 then.

Well, they did Marvel animation better then Marvel Animation, so why not?

Candace is good in white.

All white Candace girls looks great!

Wasn’t even that great, but still better than anything Marvel Animation is currently putting out. If anything, it tainted the greatness of PnF.

>Wah TFA was too safe!
(Rian flips everything on it’s head in TLJ)
>Wah TLJ was too risky!
Watch out, Sonic fanbase, you have some competition....

I mostly jumped ship by the time I started seeing stuff like Doof Dynasty. I would just come back when I heard about special episodes.

I didn't expect to get into Milo Murphy's Law as much as I did.

damn son!

>complaining about my steak being burned to a crisp the second time means that I actually meant for it to be raw the first time and vice versa
That's not how it works. A good steak is neither of those extremes. And the same for anything else.

>hated this when it came out because i thought it was a mockery of the franchise
>The sequal trilogy comes out
>it rapes the franchise beyond recognition and shits on all the hype for years that the sequal trilogy would be great
Disney was a mistake
Twists dont excuse shit writing. All the characters i liked bar the droids got killed in that movie. Fuck rian johnson

Phineas and Ferb's Rushed Licensed Adventure

>>Wah TLJ was too risky!

That's not why people hate TLJ though

Shin Chan did Star Wars better.

>TLJ
>Completely vanilla movie that did everything in its power to subvert any potential twist and shit on the groundwork Abrams laid out in TFA
>The movie that is a literal fucking copy of ESB and ROTJ
>Too risky

In what conceivable way was TLJ risky?

>killing off beloved characters
>killing off characters everyone was excited to learn about before doing anything
>focusing more on abrams shitty donut steels

Competition in being correct?
>Hurrdurr, you must like bland boost play or an unpolished experiment on starvation alone.