A Black guys thoughts on Trump Winning

As a black bot, Im sure you already hate me. Not based on what I have done, or who I am.

But just because I'm black or you think I have the same views as the majority.

Congrats to Trump for winning, he won because that's what the majority of the people or person(s) wanted.

If he can do a good job at keeping our country safe then I will not haven any kinds of problems.

How could people of this world allow these two people to be candidates in the first place was beyond me. It seems the world really has allowed memes, anything negative, to be placed in high regard of the people.

Just like how we flock to Sup Forums every day to hear hate and rage or anything negative.

I see now that negativity runs this nation, no one truly wants anything beneficial but to prove their own egos.

I honestly am disgusted with everyone in America. White, Spanish, Latino, Mexican, Black, etc. It doesn't matter, race isn't important.

The sad part is as a species we are determined to hate and fail each other.

I pray for this Nation, God Bless America and everyone in it.

I hope you all get what you deserve and what you desire out of life.

You may call me a nigger, faggot, etc now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can feel emotion you clearly aren't a nigger.

>you can call me a nigger now
You're not a nigger, you're just a grossly misinformed black guy. Kindly take your head out of your ass and stop believing everything you've been told, do some research for fuck sake

Believe me I have. I did not support either candidate.

no one gives a secondary shit about your race, or your gender, or your genitals, or how you want to use your genitals

>How could people of this world allow these two people to be candidates in the first place was beyond me.

But they didn't. The democrats explicitly chose their candidate, and that candidate was Bernie. But the DNC rigged it and shoved Hillary down their throats, and they didn't obviously didn't like that.

anyone who calls you that is a piece of turd

Well, I don't think he will do anything bad to black Americans, he might ban abortions or gay marriage or even Obamacare, and those not without difficulty since they are recent laws and deeply connected to human rights, but apart from the typical stuff you expect he won't push it too far.

Contrary to what shitty libtards want you to believe, Trump supporters aren't all the racist/misogynistic/bigoted/buzzwords they want you to think they are. It's just a bullshit narrative they peddle because literally fucking nobody could take a principled stance on voting for Shillary.

You'll come to learn the perceived "racism" coming from here is just a bunch of shitposting, you dense motherfucker.

>I see now that negativity runs this nation, no one truly wants anything beneficial but to prove their own egos.

Thats called the human existence
Everyone is shit, even yourself, you just lie to yourself

There is no solution to our nation or our world, its out of control of everyone and we are all along for the ride

I only voted Trump because Hillary is a treasonous witch and for the memes

Fuck trump

fuck off, nigger

I hate you because you started a whiny bitchy post using your skin color as a crutch and excuse, be a fucking man and you color won't matter

-native american user that's a person not a color

You can leave now /r/thedonald

>As a black bot, Im sure you already hate me. Not based on what I have done, or who I am.

Stop generalizing, this sort of defeatist attitude makes me dislike you, I don't care if you're black.

>But just because I'm black or you think I have the same views as the majority.
>wah wah everyone hates me

get to the point mayn

>How could people of this world allow these two people to be candidates in the first place was beyond me. It seems the world really has allowed memes, anything negative, to be placed in high regard of the people.

Stop being such a drauma queen. You're like those people crying at the clinton victory party. "How could we allow this? I-I'm literally shaking right now.." Democracy works and the person people voted for won, when you say "we" you are only talking about other democrats and its ridiculous to assume the other parties nominee winning is such a terrible thing because you disagree with him.

>I see now that negativity runs this nation, no one truly wants anything beneficial but to prove their own egos.

This whole post is extremely self centered. Do you see yourself as some sort of moral beacon of hope in a sea of hateful criminals? Do you not see how pretentious and stupid that statement is?

>The sad part is as a species we are determined to hate and fail each other.

You say this but I doubt this opinion comes with a PhD in studies of human behaviour or psychology but rather with half-truths and biased articles from the media. There was a point where humans had a population of less than 100,000 so if we really were doomed to extinction why didn't it happen then?

I think you lack perspective, try to get as much info as you can and really think everything through before you make an opinion on something like this.

I'm a nigger and voted for Trump mainly so that all the die hard Liberals I used to associate myself with can shit themselves and cry as they are right now.

The rest of my reasoning is I hate Hillary ever so slightly more.

WE WUZ KANGZ doesn't seem so important now doesn't it nigger? This is what happens when you try to fuck with OUR history.

I mean, I might have hated you for being black before I read this cloudy stream of word vomit, but now I hate you because I think you are a whining coward.

>But just because I'm black or you think I have the same views as the majority.
Why wouldn't we think that? A majority of black people DO think alike. Making this assumption is logical from a statistical point of view.

>the racism here is just shitposting

You have to go back. Now that Trump has won you have no reason to be on Sup Forums.

kill yourself, shitskin

Do you want an honest answer? It's because you niggers are fuck ups and always have been. But somewhere down the line, the white man decided to feel sorry for you and gave you equal rights and tried to end discrimination towards your kind.

The problem is, whites got so wrapped up in that mentality that they wanted to help every tom, dick and jane that they also felt was being "oppressed". Niggers capilized on this and kept pushing the envelope further and further saying every little problem was caused by the white man. That rhetoric created the social justice movement and warped american liberalism into something so disgusting that white people came out in droves to fight against it.

Now your kind is sitting around wondering how this could have happened? Niggers are dominating the media and entertainment industries. They troll on twitter and social media anyone who speaks negatively about "minorities". "We had the white man under our heels? Why did they rise against us?".

The answer is simple. You're you, we're us.

This.

Christmas is coming soon, I'll get you a tree and rope to heighten you spirit OP.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

kys fag, you as an individual have never accomplished anything and most likely never will. It's not you're you(the whites) and hes the blacks. It's more like you're YOU and hes HIM.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI

>the perceived "racism" coming from here is just a bunch of shitposting

no it isn't. people are genuinely racist on here and regularly have threads where they attempt to outline why other races are inferior to whites.

>or your genitals, or how you want to use your genitals
>underlying black penis fantasy

>It's not [GROUP] and hes the [GROUP]. It's more like you're [INDIVIDUAL] and hes [INDIVIDUAL].
You believe the meme that having group prejudices excludes the ability to judge individuals as individuals? That seems to be the assumption I hear from the anti-racist side. Reality is more complicated than that.

Another nigger I see. Don't worry, your time is coming to an end too soon enough in this country. Fucking trash.

We don't hate you because you are black, we hate you because you spam pictures of your hand on a stack of video games every day

God bless America, and God Bless everyone in this thread. If you have hate in your heart, if you feel the way you think is just.

You are entitled to it as people and humans. We are one species always warring with each other over one superficial thing or another.

The only way to peace in a world as devoid of human empathy as ours is to end it. I see this now.

That's all I will say.

>that pepe
>grayscale
being black doesn't mean being colorblind, faggot
you're not a doggo

Our movement is not about hating niggers, it's about you people recognizing this is OUR land. And we do the same in Africa for African lands.

That's literally it. Show some respect and we'll get along fine.

>implying
never said i was a nigger (i'm not) and never said he couldn't judge people as individuals. Having group prejudices may not mean you can't judge as individuals but it definitely hinders the ability to do so and when it effects your actions to the point where this guy
throws around false facts, and states himself to be superior than having group prejudices is hard to make a case for and harder to get behind individually.

>As a black bot, Im sure you already hate me. Not based on what I have done, or who I am. But just because I'm black or you think I have the same views as the majority.

We're not liberal faggots, asshole

We only hate niggers. That you removed yourself from the hivemind of your race already elevates you above one.

>Trump wants to help inner cities
>Create opportunities for black people to start their own business instead of just handouts

RACISS WHITE MAN

everytime

Go ahead

Vote for the same democrats that have been running your inner cities for 40 years.

They reap your vote and abandon you again the next 4 years

Another NEET loser who has no personal accomplishments so has to cling to the accomplishments of others. You're the same type of faggot as a WE WUZ KANGS fag.

Keep NEETing.

niggerfaggot

>anyone right leaning shit on for eight straight years by anything mainstream

Yeah, you bet we fucked up this shitty leftist establishment. They went negative first, labeling any opposition as dumb, racist, redneck, etc. Well guess what, what goes around comes around, and yesterday leftists had their words shoved down their throat just like the BBC they love so much.

There is a very fine line between black people and niggers.

>As a black bot, Im sure you already hate me.

Not true, just don't act like a nigger.

lighten up you take things to seriously. you should learn to appreciate the humor in life

As a black man I just want you to know I don't care about your bitterness in the process not working for you. Blacks by and large didn't vote. That's no ones fault but theirs.

I voted and I voted for Trump. If the race is smart they'll take the lower taxes and business incentives and other opportunities to make something better of themselves

eat shit.

MAGA or leave faggot

Stop using that image. Today is a very happy day for this frog, let him celebrate.

>racism exists

Thanks for the heads up, retards. I suppose a leaf and a britfag still only equal only half a person in intellect.

Heres advice fro another Black user

There's a Difference between black people and niggers is When black people have a good time Niggers fuck it up - Chris Rock

your not a nigger user your more your a black man congrats

>As a black bot, Im sure you already hate me.
>you may call me nigger, faggot, etc

Which newspaper/blog do you work for. Pretty obvious you just want to stir up bullshit

JESUS! you fucking misinformed and deaf piece of shit bag, this kind of trolling is not funny.

kindly GTFO
thanks

I'm pretty sure Trump won't do anything. Like all presidents before him

nigger, faggot, etc

nice blog nigger, take it to facebook where one of your nog friends might give you a like before running out to rob a liquor store

I have no hatred for people of any race.
It's opposing cultures that are a problem for me. And, as a black man, you can't deny that other members of your culture are pretty fucking racist against the white man.

That's all I have a problem with. Work with me and I'm with you all the way.

>no one hates you
>no one is going to give you sympathy
>sage

There's a difference between a Smart Black man, and a Stupid nigger. Like how there's Smart white people, and Dirty white trash. You sir are not a nigger you didn't drink the koolaid. People that call any smart and redpilled black people niggers just don't get it.
>kek wills it

Trump is whitemans last stand.

Want me to check my privilege?
Make me.

as a normal white male i literally can't imagine a better candidate than trump other than hitler. i want a small nearly self sustaining community of white people. end of story. i don't want (((diversity))) where you break my car windows you fucking nigger or the jews create a giant bureaucracy to commit usury against all the goys. Gimme a town of fucking whites where we know each other and it's fucking bliss. GET THE FUCK OUT