Post only the shittest tumblr redesigns you can find

This one in particular makes me feel sick

She looks like a political cartoon caricature.

>compulsive shallow thief
>black
it's just more realistic that way user

What

the fuck

Is that Kill la kill?

I dislike it when people post Sup Forums stuff in these threads

This is not really bad considering the original also looked like a nasty crack-addicted tranny hooker

This gets posted constantly but no one ever provides a source. I need to see this artist's work.

Are they sick? Who's nose is just pink? Why are thier heads to wide? This is the exact opposite problem anime has, theirs too much detail.

Why is Magpie a C-tier Jojo villain of the week?

It was, once.

It's a parody, I think. Someone made it to make fun of typical tumblr artstyle.

>It's a parody, I think.

It's not.

stop fucking posting this. it's not even Sup Forums.

The fuck is blackout day

"Black people so oppressed, need their own day to post selfies and we will threaten anyone who's not black and posts a selfie on that day!!!"

It's a day where black people post their ugly faces on social media.

I'd say it's the ugly black people because they're usually the ones who go full bore into the oppression olympics.

Anime website

Western containment board

>in the original design note they go on and on about how having a regular cape is a weakness in that someone could grab it and throw you around by it, so they made her cape be able to snap off easy with buttons
>still wears a whole shit ton of earrings to fight crime

Koala La Koala is the one which is the parody.

Why does she look like someone just cracked the back of her skull open with a bat?

Not to mention the long hair. She could at least put it up in a bun.

To be fair, if I was batgorl, I would make each of my goofy earrings into some kind of gadget. Tiny microphones or compact explosives. In the case of somebody snatching one i'd want it to detach and then blow their hand off. Everything should be traps.

nigger your taste is shit

Are you seriously going to try to tell me that this character was not originally nasty looking as fuck?

I remember reading that issue as a kid and being shocked that Robin accidentally saw her tits.

OG Magpie's design is fucking great, you really do just have poor ass taste

I didn't say anything whatsoever about its quality, just that both it and the OP look like cracked-out tranny hookers

she's waifuable as hell

she looks fine in the actual books though, the cover is just typical Bryne manface

What have those landwhales done to you Nonon!!!

Dude I’m black and I don’t act those people. Stop lumping in normal people and trash people.

Fuck off faggot.

Says the dude probably sucking cock right now.

Are all of these by the same artist or did Moon Over June become the Scott Pilgrim of tumblr a few years back

Why not just clip on earrings

I don't get this trend of drawing homestuck trolls with these weird ass flayed triple ears

When it was just elf ears it was fine but I'm pretty sure it's more than one artist that does this and I don't fucking get it

Looks ironically better than the real anime

And I don't think I have to say anything about this fucking thing

Tina looks sensible

Gene may be eccentric but that outfit looks like he's dressed for a blind pride parade

Louise would look fine without the wispy mustache

>but I'm pretty sure it's more than one artist that does this and I don't fucking get it
Same thing with what happened to the noses. It's just a thing that caught on for some reason.

Is this Peggy Hill?

I don't recognize who the fuck any of these are supposed to be.

I guess the top middle is Strongarm and RiD Grimlock?

Make right your house or it will be righted for you.

i've never felt an image physically hurt me until now

This is why you never validate your userbase's headcanons and should actively shit on them.

Gelasticat is just cheating

If you're going to post any of their Jades though it has to be one of the ones that's literally just a man

this one right?

impressive the blotches are actually symmetrical on this one

That's all of them

Yes. Here's the tagged picture, not very helpful though.

Who even has stretch marks like that?

Just another by-product of black fragility and the accompanying inferiority complex

They aren't stretch marks. It clearly realised that after you eat food gets stored in your stomach, so it tried to claw the food out and eat it again.

I surprised Scooby stayed the same.

Weird how in all these images, Velma and Shaggy look so much better than Fred and Daphne.

That looks nothing like Fred. How hard is it to take the Fred design than change his skin color?

I like this one

>tfw Black!Tifa will never crush your head like a watermelon between her thighs

this isn't so bad. black sepheroth looks kind of cool.

Why is tumblr so obsessed with changing the race and sexuality of characters

Another tumblr thing for us to get triggered over.

No this one actually looks nice

This is adorable. I guess even the most hideous afronts yo decency can have SOME positive effects.

What's so bad about this one?

See now this is cool. The designs are nice and it’s clear that they did this for aesthetic reasons because they made Barret white in order to keep everything consitant.

This one actually looks pretty cool.

You are trash for posting on co

To be fair the trash blacks will call him an uncle tom house nigger literal white thinking race traitor if he tried. Ideologies are like cults.

I'm going to vomit jfc.

Eh, he comes off more like a special snowflake to me.

Why is Clouds hair made of sausages?

>Gene grows up to be a huge faggot
>Louise is a tranny

Stay away from my Bob's Burgers

Guys Black Tifa has a cockbulge OwO

They're like big rasta thingies, whatever they're called.
Like this guy.

>aroflux
>transmasc
>lithoromantic
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

To tumblr, a concept called "representation" is very important to them. The more blacks and sexual deviants are included in media (especially mainstream media like tv shows and movies), the more representation they have, which is good because reasons.

We all are.

>aroflux
Can call lightning out of wind currents
>transmasc
Can change appareance at will using enchanted masks
>lithoromantic
Uses the power of resonating mystic crystals

I don't understand some of the logic. How could you think Aerie's asexual, you literally carry your and her baby around. And pan my ass, Viconia will only romance male full or half Humans, no elves, gnomes or dwarves. Plus Edwin wasn't a woman by choice

>Draw black character
>make them as disgusting/unattractive as possible
>make them hairy/fat
>make sure they have the white spots because black isn't enough
How is this not racist?

As a tranny I feel repulsed by the sight of this

Barret looks like he never asked for that gunarm

Yes, thanks for pointing out what you are, here's your brownie points, now you get to sit with the rest of us cool kids.

I disagree.

>unironically like that Sans and Papyrus
It's cute and somewhat true to character, unlike the rest