Oh, hey

So generation 4 is ending and generation 5 is starting, in case you haven't heard
no ones really that optimistic about it. I think personally it will be a richer expansion of g4, maybe a continuance with a broader world, but on the darker side they could pull an ash and just erase all their memories and start over. "hey remember that bike you stole?" "who the hell are you?"
"hey remember the purple one?"
"who now?"
and that's what really messes me up.
I dunno, I never really liked the show as much as some. I made one friend from it that's about it. I never went to cons either. I just liked watching it literally for enjoyment, and I know purple dinosaur will say "wahhh, get off my board" but really it wasn't like other shows, it was I think, on the subliminal level, an enjoyable one. it was original in that sense. what I learned though is you can't put all your stocks in a show, or much of anything except maybe god, otherwise it will probably kill you inside like it is the fandom right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7oVDMVXyqw
youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA
scscourt.org/self_help/probate/conservatorship/conservatorship_lps.shtml#what
support.apple.com/mail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyway, how's your sex life?

They’ll end up removing every trace of Faust’s influence and go back to g1-g2 artstyle while their attempts at being with the internet means being hilariously outdated (see Harlem Shake and dabbing)

horrible to be quite honest.
(I need to work out more.)
I'm not obese but I'm not buff.
hm, so like ppg? that will be funny.

>Faust
I thought we were talking about Pokemon

kinda saddens me, i couldnt believe when i read the news
g5 will probably be shitty cgi like berserk, screencap this

"how old are you?"
"I stopped keeping track like, ten years ago bro."
"give us your Pikachu!"
"I've been through like, five of them I thought you stole one to be honest."

so, what, all new characters? I only really liked the first two seasons. No point in keeping up if it's not the ones Faust created.

I'm pretty lost myself. I didn't think operas were Sup Forums related.

is that what we were really attached to at first anyway? I mean lauren did so many things for other cartoons, that maybe it was her that made the "glory days" and when she left tragically everyone who stuck with it became hated, but that ironically is what kept it alive. the hate for betrayal of an animator,...

(or lewd green text that was probably it nvmnd)

which opera is this I need to know!

I think Faust is Marvel canon. They have a Mephistopheles, at least.

>Behold, I can make your waifu real, if you but bow down to me!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7oVDMVXyqw

They're talking about Felix Faust

All I can find are rumors, but I guess it is inevitable. It's been around for almost a decade, what's the usual expiration date on these kinds of things?
I'm afraid this has been a one time thing where several factor were just right. Trying to bank on it again, as they will absolutely do, will probably backfire in horribly terrible ways.

>Mephistopheles Faust

NEIN!
heil Gebieter!

what did you (((profit))) from this blessed gift user?
no,
please don't show it,
I wish to imagine it.
pastel colors, something cute sort of, in an odd way.

this is a beautiful opera

Go to bed, jsanon

nigga pokemon's on gen 7 in pokemon now

Well that sucks, I really liked the Apple one but at least now I can marathon it all knowing there's an ending.

the original first 2 seasons, and the movie was canon, the rest is garbage ;-)

>See thread
>Immediately remember what gen 4 means
>go to the other board
>thread about this topic is stickied and has over 2000 posts

I
I don’t know how to feel about this
But I don’t feel good

youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA

pineapple head=g4

other board
>have you been surfing reddit?
;-)

Oh, user. That's the third sticky. The last two stickies were de-stickied and allowed to 404 after 5000+ posts each. They're in full fucking meltdown mode.

No, i just didn't want to say I visit /mlp/ you faggot

Goddamn it, I swore off this show a while ago. Why do I feel so bad?

>taking my reddit comment serious
lol I was joking.
unless that was a joke right there,
in any case,
ha.

I hope G5 put the fanbase in the state of panic or create genwunners

I never even liked the show that much besides trying to get into it back in 2012, and i dont think they should reboot it. Its been such a part of our culture

I did not post horse show, it's not true, it's bullshit, I did not post it. I did naaaaht. Oh hi barneyfag.

I kinda just wanted /mlp/ to shut down so Sup Forums can be undivided again. Probably wouldn't change a lot, but fuck at least it'd be fun watching barneyfag combust.

Good. Faust is overrated as sin. The show went on fine after she left.

So, it gets the LPS treatment? Did the movie leak generate this? Because this second massive material leak is not going to help much in that regard.

+1
>laughs a little.

Leaks are free advertising.

So I can'r get a straight answer, before anything happens to this thread can someone please explain to me the sequence of events? When I checked /mlp/ yesterday I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

So like did someone get hacked or does /mlp/ have an informant at Hasbro?

Massive leak of assets, concept art, information, scripts, emails, and even full episodes.

Check the actual board, it's all there.

Russia leaked everything for the next 2 years, including human shorts, email discussions and several s8 episodes.

Probably same person who leaked the movie and show bible. I've still got the 140 GB theatre format sitting somewhere.

how's your dog anyway

yeah basically I guess, almost spot on

scscourt.org/self_help/probate/conservatorship/conservatorship_lps.shtml#what

Hahaha!

What a story, cutie mark.

he's not joking, here's a sample, pic related.

Mы любим вac Poccия
!

>cmon post the show
>I said no, anyway how is your sex life

Wait wtf, source?
Well, at least maybe that kills the shitty fandom.

Also, if I had to guess, MAYBE they shouldn't have fucking tried to introduce a new Poochie and should hav just gon back to basics. That blue one and the big ones had so much episode potential by themselves.

I do though, and now I'm just drinking the fucking tears. Feels fucking good, faggot.

>Laughing at a man as his waifu is destroyed
That's cold, user
Not even ponyfags deserve a fate like that

No, they fucking do. These degenerates never deserved anything good in their life. They all deserved to be aborted at birth, and anyone who tries to argue otherwise is brain damaged.

Is that you, Lee?

t. shill
Kill yourself, faggot

Are you upset, user?
You seem just a little bit upset.
Like, damn. How different are they from us, really? You really hate them so much that you want their waifus to just die?

Tell me about Apple, tell me she'll be alright.

>How different are they from us, really?
They're mentally retarded degenerates who all deserve death. They are completely unsavable and should all be sent into gas chambers.

I got the test results back, Apple definitely has breast cancer

Hey man, that's not cool.

It's HIV

But on a more serious note, it's not looking good, friend. The people working on G5 literally don't like country people, so they're scrapping parts of that entirely. She doesn't even have her hat anymore. Her entire family might not even make it into the reboot.

>Thought you were talking about Transformers
>It's my little fucking pony
fuck you
fuck you so much

>She doesn't even have her hat anymore
First Bunnie now this, why do people hate cowboys and cowboy accessories?

This, fuck these fucking degenerates.
They all need to fucking die horribly.

I think it's because Hasbro doesn't want to shell out the extra two-cents-per-figure in plastic to make their crappy no-articulation horse dolls look even remotely "show accurate"

Read it all in his voice.
worth the ban.

>This event could kill /mlp/
>if there's no containment board anymore, they're will be an inevitable shitstorm
>Either /mlp/ posters will get banned en masse, or GR15 will be voided
>Either way, it'll be a hurricane of fuckery

I feel like we should be concerned

support.apple.com/mail

Hope you're ready for site-wide you know what posting after /mlp/ gets nuked. Pony refugees. As usual edgy retards laugh as they set themselves up to cry.

KILL YOURSELF BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN. I WANT YOU TO DIE HORRIBLY. HORRIBLY, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF EXISTENCE

>I swore off this show a while ago.
Aren't you going to see the end with us?

yeah i'm concerned that my sides are going to get fucking destroyed

You do know I'll be here forever, right Lee?

That doesn't really take into account the fact that they all need to die horrible fucking deaths.

>dude pony threads on the front page of Sup Forums is so funny XD
Could you please return to Reddit now that you've got your screencap?

GET KILLED YOU FUCKING FUCK.
NO I MEAN IT, DIE IN FUCKING PAIN, YOU LITERAL WASTE OF LIFE.

How does it feel to know you're so autistic that strangers who live hundreds or thousands of miles away from you mock You? I'm genuinely curious. You're famous barneyfag!

You might as well just say that for /f/, which has also been experiencing a constant decline of activity given how Flash is going to be discontinued in 2020, thus voiding that board's purpose as well.

I think anyone who would actually get triggered by ponies should go to Reddit instead, since that's the hugbox website.

you misunderstand me, I just want to see
reaction to the pony threads, I feel like he'll go into full psychosis

>They're killing flashes
WHY
NO
WHYYY

>mfw reading the re-design notes for Apple
>red hair streak
>Axed all country
>Going full city
>"bad-girl"
>Name change