This single SpongeBob comic is unironically better than anything Marvel has put out in the last few years

This single SpongeBob comic is unironically better than anything Marvel has put out in the last few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/rotate-screen-3615164/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Story time pleas

Ok.

that was a cute story, thanks for storytiming

i like nice stories like this, it's a good break from all the drama

Thanks OP, that was cute and I liked the art.

>last few years
You can count the good comics Marvel has put out for the last few DECADES on two hands

Wow what an awful comic. Why the fuck would they print the pages sideways?

Stupid phone camera.

You still coulda fixed it yourself easily enough but instead you posted it like that forcing everyone else to correct it, exponentially increasing the collective effort required to read these just to save yourself precious seconds. Everything wrong with current generation, 0/10 thread

Actually no, because Sup Forums automatically wipes exif data from all uploaded picture, including the internal orientation of the photos. So the only possible way to fix them would be to open each and every single one in a photo editor, align it correctly, and save it as a new file.

Spongebob best boy
Doesnt matter that pics are rotated
still makes the heart warm

you know that you can turn the pages around with two clicks, or do you want to tell me your phone that is able to upload 2MB pics on the internet can't edit photos

see

You don't really need a photo editor. Windows preview can do it in a few seconds.

Nice potato scans, you fucking retard.

It's alright but it's not on the same leagues as the diamonds in the rough like Nova and Vision

ctrl+alt+right arrow key

and then ctrl+alt+up arrow key when you are done

Does this work on Windows 10?

I'm not sure.

techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/rotate-screen-3615164/

magick mogrify -rotate 90

command line tools are a wonderful thing.