Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 10 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/0447ccb0a30927d21a184f0e3bdba518-7cea88ce/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

project-jpde.tumblr.com/post/168637251470/sooo-who-likes-rule63-because-a-female-version
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BEST MOM

weiss
is
neiss

look at what you did user

I bet this mansion was worth more than the entire Menagerie

In the end she's coming up as a bigger coward than Leo

So, cat parents and lesbian lizard had death flags out the ass but made it through just fine. Will Qrow dodge the flags too? Will they switch it up and kill someone we're not expecting, like someone from JN_R?

Just became rich

So why didn't Ozpin actually tell Ruby what the relic was?
Why didn't Ruby ask? Or ask for more information about silver eyes? It's almost like she likes being completely in the dark in life or death situations.

need to know basis

Ilia is going to Haven, and so is Adam. He will rage about her betrayal, about Blake, and then kill Ilia right in front of the White Fang army. They will realize Adam is too crazy to follow and abandon him. A dying Ilia will tell Blake that her death was a necessary sacrifice for the greater good (the same thing she said about Sienna), thus her redemption becomes complete.

That's the only outcome. I don't see her joining the gang.

Maybe because the less they know the less they can spill if they're ever captured by Salem, though you could argue that knowing Oz's latest incarnation is information enough. Maybe he likes his followers just to act and not make decisions on their own as to not fuck up his plans. Maybe he's just a big jerk but no one pushes the issue so he and his higher tier flunkies get away with it.

Posted some sound webms in this thread

Why didn't Ruby ask Ozpin about her silver eyes and Summer?

Those tears looked bad. Too white. Should have been clearer and transparent.

I'm feeling creative, give me an idea for a femdom smut

I'm going to bet it will be at least another season before Qrow dies. It would need to be Salem to kill him to really give Ruby motivation and to help her hone her ultra instinct ability.

According to the op, Ren and Nora will be fighting Hazel and this is a fight they clearly can't win. I doubt this means they will die, but there is a good chance that they will be captured by the enemy. That or Jaune will use his semblance to help.

>according to the op
Still waiting on that Weiss/Emerald fight. Though I am really pumped for the girls to go up against a 30 foot tall Salem.

what if they're not actually tears, but instead something more white and less transparent

Cinder tying up and interrogating Shadyman

I want giantess Salem to eat them by one.

Yang in a gentle femdom relationship with a /cuteboy/, and pegging with a strapon.

The attitude should be along the lines of: "You know I love you a lot, and I know you love me bae,
and I'll be as gentle as I can, but this is going to happen. I just need this that badly right now."

>sets fire to her house
>Da Whyfang dee dis
Why is Blake so shit?

Cinder and Raven tribbing and thinking they're both the dom.

>Acting mentally retarded on purpose and pretending to not know what she means.

Kali finally succumbs to temptation and gets herself a quick taste of monkey dick in Ghira's toolshack

Can Vernal tank a hit from Reinhardt?

Honestly the writers seem to like Ilia too much. I'm going to guess that she's the first character they designed without any input or inspiration from Monty, so she's their baby. It would also explain why she's so boring looking and poorly written

she cries cum user

>REEEEEEE STOP BEING MEAN TO A FICTIONAL CHARACTER REEEEEE

She's literally the best written antagonist since Roman though.

Faggots. At least be like and not self-insert as a canon character.

Quality shitpost.

Oh yes, my favorite person to self-insert into is the retarded redneck with a mullet and a missing tooth. You have seen through my ruse, oh clever one.
Seriously go jump off of the nearest bridge.

> It would also explain why she's so boring looking and poorly written
Sure glad Monty never did that.

Decided to check out this show since it's going to be in the blazblue/persona4 crossover fighting game.

Started off meh but it get's pretty good around season 3. Is the game any decent?

game isn't even out yet you idiot

>He doesn't know about Grimm Eclipse

I meant that other game Grimm Eclipse.

>Roman
>good antagonist
Being le so sassy XD YESS QUEEN SLAY MY LIFE XDDD doesn't make him a good character you mongrel

Qrow get the best furniture based reactions.

I really like Jaune's current design a lot. He'll look pretty silly with a pink hair highlight and a lightning bolt on his shield once Ren and Nora die though.

Grimm Eclipse is apparently really, really bad, but the DLC characters are less horrible to use.

>it get's pretty good around season 3

Illia is one of the best written characters on this shit show

From what I've read, not really. I've never played it but I've heard that team RWBY plays pretty same-y, while JNPR each have their own quirks. Problem is JNPR is DLC, so unless you want to spend even more money, its not worth it. Maybe get it if its ever on sale for really really cheap?

it's complete trash, don't bother

Grimm Eclipse is dogshit and won't ever be owrth playing unless you get the DLC characters but even then the game only gets marginally better.

it's decent, but don't spend money on it

Find the alpha and you'll have fun. DO NOT buy the full game its shit. I wish someone would mod the alpha to have more stuff it was way better idk how they fucked it up so hard in the final product.

Jaune would look iller is a corset.

She reminds me of Theon from Game of Thrones before it went full Lowest Common Denominator.

Ruby ain't dying so don't get your hopes up.

>get this, ok? Here's a guy.....but, wait for it......he's in a dress! XD
Holy shit this is the pinnacle of humor.
user, you should do stand-up.

So, did the show just forget the faunus have night vision? Why did Ilia turn out the lights? And why did Blake need to start a fire to see Ilia?

They did not forget. The fans forgot Ilia can change the color of her skin, including into the color black.

You know night vision doesn't mean you see everything like it's daylight even when the lights are out, right?

I know, but in general I think he'd look great in one.

I want to fuck him user. This isn't a joke.

M&K say no way to the gay.

Side characters only, main characters and self-inserts have to be normal

I'm gonna fuck him.

what are you on about?

Why was Blake so intent on getting the mask? They made it seem like that was how she was able to see in the dark

Her weapon was next to the mask, but the camera focused only on the mask.

Her sword was by the mask, Illia took the mask off to probably see better and not have a big white object on her face while she stalked around.

Well if he was wearing that I wouldn't blame you.

He's practically asking for it.

You're done for /rwby/rt/ the phantom ruby's energy has been recharged. Perish along with your worthless threads!

I know, but that makes make even less sense. With night vision you don't see as much color but gain better distinction of shapes, making her color shifting useless. She'd have more luck stripping naking and trying to blend into the wall.

>Qrow's semblance could cause the condom to break on Ren and Nora

So. Uhhhhhhh. This is a thing.
project-jpde.tumblr.com/post/168637251470/sooo-who-likes-rule63-because-a-female-version

>le so sassy XD YESS QUEEN SLAY MY LIFE XDDD
Nobody is like that

>kill someone we're not expecting
>like someone from JN_R?

Is regular Mercury a choice?

Did no one tell them rule 63 is transphobic.

Someone should tell them.

Jaune is destined for end game, though I guess Ren and Nora are out of story possibilities now.

I can't remember if he's been on the monthly character polls they have yet. But Jaune and Ren were so, I imagine he could still be? Especially since the post is outright saying she's a separate character from Merc himself.

Neato

her guards are all failures...

>hype up new White Fang bad guy
>mom beats him up offscreen with a tea tray
>carries him into the room by the back of the head one-handed before dishing out some loving hugs

Reminder that Ilia is a lesbian who won't admit that she's straight as the Nile River

This episode was one of the best.

>tries to act like an edgy hardass
>gets owned by a tray
god what a loser

don't worry, I'm sure some sjw's have already bullied the artist to suicide

Just say you wanna fuck her and stop being embarrassing.

Kali dragging him in like a cat showing off it’s kill

Who will win the Blakebowl?

Yang and Illia. They're gonna break like four beds with all the threesome sex.

She's going to die an old and lonely cat lady

>236x326

i really thought she was going to kiss llia. im glad she didnt

>bat-boy got fucked up
>spider-girl made it out
Spidergirl>Batman confirmed?

Ilia and Sun. Menagerie's tax codes never got updated enough to ban the whole bigamy thing...

Spider girl is dead

stop smol pics

They aren’t out of possibilities, but has M&K put thought into making those possibilities visible in the story.

Nora and Ren could have this subtle drama of not wanting to end up like Jaune.