ITT: Shitty artists that aren't shitty people

ITT: Shitty artists that aren't shitty people.

My daughter was raped recently.

He's a soyboy cuck, that's the definition of a shitty person that's destroying our nation

You start, OP.

>Sup Forums buzzwords
are you acting like you aren't or something?

>reddit

Here's your (You)

> r/the_donald

>bow tie
why

only the smoothest of black people have I seen being able to pull off a bow tie and not look like a massive tool.

I know, right? The Brits over where I'm studying adore the stupid little things, too, and wear them at every fancy event. Shit boggles my mind.

>Redditor that can only think in terms of reddit subs

It's incredible that a major loss in his life turned into such a big meme.

I'd like to propose a secondary topic.
Good artists that are shitty people

The first one that comes to mind is Matsu Sensei/ Graphite Knight

that's the price he had to pay to the devil to make his shitty webcomic succesful

>shadman

Gabby is objectively a shitty person, but I wonder if, like most feminists, she got that way simply because people just encouraged her instead of telling her how dumb she sounds.

>you are a brujah

Hard mode:
shitty artists that are also shitty people

>hard mode

Most of the bad artists are terrible people by default tho

Shadman has his quirks but he isn't a terrible person
Despite his drawings, he hates child abuse
He draws Nazi stuff because he likes the aesthetics not because he believes in the idealogy
Shadman's not a terrible person, he's just an edgelord

wtf my art isn't that bad

I have talked to him directly, he's actually super chill, being an edgelord is just part of his internet persona.

I never considered what the Assigned Male creator would look like, but now that I've seen them, it all makes perfect sense.

Sure, and I'm the boogeyman

Yeah, if you listen to him on Sleepycabin, it really seems like his life sucked, and he just tries to get through it

>shadman

Jeph Jacques

I don't know if OP was being disingenuous, but you definitely are.

Just because you can have a civil conversation with someone doesn't automatically mean they're a good person you baboon.

Somehow, even in real life they look badly drawn.

and he has a much larger audience than you ever will
all you can do is scream on a message board where the majority of people ignore you

This looks like the same case with fedora users. I I bet he thinks he looks like teacher indy. But he doesn't have the face or the body type to pull that off. So he just looks like a fucknut you want to punch

Stop trying to force memes.

/ourboy/ Shen will protect Dobbo from the evil trolls

Please go back to your containment board.

if you consider yourself to be such a fine piece of murdercock than go outbreed him instead of infesting everything with your partisan bullcrap

she belongs more under this category

He's Lawful Neutral. Leave him be

He's right. Be it moralfaggotry or fear of the Streisand effect, you ALWAYS want to shut down retards starting with the death threats and pure adhom.

>reddit

>Against child abuse
Are you people retarded? What do you think a guy who was sexually attracted to kids would say if you asked him if he was sexually attracted to kids? "No! Absolutely not! It's a joke! Ha ha ha!" I can't stand this, "B-But he said he wasn't so that means it's true!" nonsense. How can you just immediately believe anything people say despite there being massive evidence to the contrary.

>>>/reddit/

>equating attraction with abuse

So why should I believe you then?

>posting literally me

The whitest person ever to come out of Switzerland.

Holy shit he looks like some kind of troglodyte.

Shen is capable of learning or taking feedback into consideration. He sucks at telling jokes but he seems sincere.

none

artists literally contribute nothing to the world and are the deadweight of society

go be a doctor or a lawyer or a firefighter or SOMEthing

This, but ironically.

Good to know

False. I am human garbage.

Artists contribute to what you think, which contributes to how you act.

So basically the only artists worth a damn are marketers.

I'm a raceplay fiend but I'd never call anyone a "negress"

Jesus, somebody kill it

That makes far too much sense.

>Hard mode
Doubtful. I think you just wanted to shift conversation to a more familiar area.

Buckley is a Nazi??

>literally ''durr he has more subs than you so he wins lol''

wew Sup Forumsmblr

>Adult braces?
>Face looks like the first step in an animorphs rhino transformation.

Dude, he made pic related

Because of the amount of evidence ya dipshit

Drawing on the lower left looks like the autism test. Seems like they both failed miserably.

It's actually peridot's shipping chart which was actually in the show, so.. yeah she definitely failed all autism tests in one way or another.

At least I was kinda right.

>Autism test
>"It's so easy, If you can't solve it you must have some kind of autism"
>bottom part says "hard, but possible".
>???????

god i fucking hate michelle

Fuck, he got uglier.

but why

>bruh
God I fucking hate twitter.

Where's the rocket science?

He is a pretty shitty person if you've read his twitter for a while
>pedophile
>Not a shit person
wew lad

she didn't obey when he was offended at a virgin joke and asked for a rewrite of the characters, and story.

Her work ethic is the worst ive ever seen.
shes on hiatus again for 2-3 months.

>being a pedophile is a character trait

He fucking drew a comic where some dad pays someone to hit his daughter in order to paralyze her and fuck her in the bed. I don't care if he's edgy or not, that is fucking disgusting and he should be ashamed for ever coming up with such a fucking comic idea.

Really? Cause Aaron Diaz can only release like 4 pages in a year and he still hasn't figured out how page layout fucking works.

This is Sup Forums in 2017.

Shame is a social construct.

>that is fucking disgusting and he should be ashamed for ever coming up with such a fucking comic idea.

kek

FUCK her update schedule. But that doesn't make her a bad person.

it still boggles my mind seeing posts like this after having been on this site for over 8 years now.
where did it all go wrong?

Read it in his voice. Good picture.

>he should be ashamed

>Making Beavis and Butthead cute

Holy shit someone took the ugly bat to this dude than left them in the toilet face first.

>implying cute beavis and butthead isn't the best

>Whitest
Sure mate

Unattractive characters make for better slapstick comedy and weird social situations.

>Going to his website willingly to get offended