What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Star Wars Rebels...

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Star Wars Rebels? I think its the best Star Wars show ever and it has Greg Weisman working on it which is awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OaQdOZJE4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's mediocre at best.

It squanders its own potential most of the time, but it has its moments.
Clone Wars is better though.

It's trash just like every other Disney star wars.

Has ok concepts at times but is D Class to everything in Star Wars.

And will never be on the level that Clone Wars set. Ever.

Like all Star Wars post-TFA release, it's utterly pointless. Might as well rewatch Gargoyles or even YJ.

Okay with a bunch of wasted potential. Ezra's dark side shift with Maul should've lasted an entire season with it as the focus and ended with a fallen Ezra witnessing Maul dying as a tired old man in the arms of his greatest enemy at peace knowing that the Sith will fall.

It's alright. It's not as good as Clone Wars, but it's alright. Twilight of the Apprentice is on par with the OT, but only because of Clone Wars.

>and it has Greg Weisman working on it

He only did the first season, and even then, I don't think he did much beyond writing a few episodes and supervising stuff. It's mostly Filoni's show.

The Kanan mini he did was pretty good, though.

this. a character, usually ezra, zeb, or sabine, will say something and ruin the moment. it happens a lot.

Here is EVERY episode of Rebels
>Hera: We have to go do this thing to stop the Empire
>They're about to do it
>Ezra makes a joke that alerts the guards, he falls down and it alerts the guards, he fucks up and alerts the guards
>They run for a while
>Thing gets done anyways
Every.
Damn.
Episode

The characters bore me compared to the ones in TCW, probably because ezras a boring teen and all he cares about is “the force” which was always a boring concept in a franchise that has alot more story potential. I like the droid made from cobbled up parts and uses an R5 head, there among my favorite droid designs.

I wish they all wouldn't move around and gesture the same way when they talk.

I wonder what happened that made him leave. He did nothing big between Rebels and season three of YJ.

absolute shit like everything else disney has put out for star wars.

It's a show that tries to make us care about the blandest characters ever
It's just so god damn boring

It was the one thing that bothered me, couldn't watch the series after realizing this

The Soundtrack on Rebels is excellent .

youtube.com/watch?v=2OaQdOZJE4E

just more feminist shit like all modern star wars properties

It's good. I think all of the characters have their moments and the main characters get a lot of development. It really captures the concept of a nascent rebellion and that really sets it apart from most other ST stuff. Some say it's limiting but it also gives the story some extra believability and uniqueness.

Good moments come from the non-main cast, like Maul and Kenobi's final showdown.