OTP

OTP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8E_jtl-v1s
imgur.com/a/ZxDlr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's another finnceline denial thread

The fact there making bubbiling canon when marceline was made as a fucking tease for finn will never not piss me off. I didnt even want finn to get with PB in the end but i didnt want her to be a fucking dyke

Im with you dude. I can't stand the sight of Adventure Time anymore.

Its just the fact that marceline was originally that sexy vampire lady, and now it seems shes only for the lesbo shippers and not for the men like originally intended. I know it sounds stupid that im jealous of a fictional character not liking men anymore, but it happend to me like two times IRL with girls and now its happening in my cartoons too. I cant get away from it.

Remember when Marceline was cool?

What? How is it canon.

hahahaaaahahahahahahah
you want children cartoons to appeal to your weird complexes, man?

Literally living together.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8E_jtl-v1s

cleansing this thread with the true otp

I wish

Yes, the whole point of adventure time is it was an all ages cartoon not a childrens cartoon. Fuck off cunt

>SU reaction image
opinion discarded

>OP

no it's a children's cartoon don't fool yourself

cartoon network has and always will be primarily for kids.

>cartoon network has and always will be primarily for kids.
No it hasnt you fucking faggot. Most of those shows were aimed more at teens while kids could still enjoy them. You probably think TTG is good because it “fits the demographic” you fucking autist.

Not him but TTG is good because it's funny. I prefer TTG over post S3 AT

>Most of those shows were aimed more at teens while kids could still enjoy them
Nothing wrong with still watching cartoons, but their intended audience is not you unless you're underaged

Remember when this show was cool? It was never cool.

get over here fubblebuddy

I also like finnceline

>Not him but TTG is good because it's funny.
Literally kill yourself you shit taste retarded manchild. I hope everyone who likes that cancer dies painfully for supporting that trash
AT was made for adults to enjoy too you brainless fuck

Wow. Nice way to say "I AM A KID".

Fuck off faggot, we are the main audiance and no ammount of denying it because miller and her cronies want to turn it into a shitty preschool channel can change that at all

Harem end is the only thing that can save AT now.
I am thoroughly convinced of this

patrician taste

No chance.

>Finn and Marcy actually doing stuff together in the new game
>no PB lesbian spaghetti
Is the curse finally lifted?

>AT-fag thinking he has room to talk with his shitty meme toon.

I have no idea what message I can obtain from this image.

garbage

>we are the main audiance
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>people praise that new song
>ITS GAY XD
>comes off a bit creepy
>NO ITS SWEET ABD GAY

posting true best AT OTP

You're all wrong.

AT died when its popularity fell in Season 3. Tumblr is the audience now.

Laughing at me doesnt disprove my argument you CN defending bastard

You don't have an argument. Cartoon Network is aimed at children and young teens. Not for adults who expect children's cartoons to appeal to their complexes about girls not liking them.

You're free to watch it, but to argue that Cartoon Network is aimed at older teens and adults is laughable.

we all know its you bubblinefag

I don't ship cartoon characters that's retarded

even if you don't you're still retarded

if only there was a marceline sees finn naked episode.

You too, are in denial, sir. Marceline and PB are together now. For Finn there's only one course which is both logical and pre-established.

everyone here is retarded, not hard to understand

>Hooking up with your adopted niece

I mean it's cute and all but still

Didn't she take his V-card?

do we find out who the 'someones' are?

aren't they implying it's them?

>tfw no punk vampire gf to go on dungeon crawls with

I don't think so.
He asks if he's dating anyone and then they both look a little disgusted.
If he was currently dating both of them I think they'd certainly react more and they speak in present tence so they didn't all break up.
I imagined they either didn't like his partners, didn't like the poligomy, or more likely that he might be cheating on his partner. (or I guess that he's being wishy washy and sort of half dating two people.)

Adventure time was their most popular cartoon because it resonated with an older audience. I know your trying to sound contraian and edgy by saying “lol its not for you” but we literally made it popular so you can take your lives and shove them up your diseased cooter

do Sup Forums ships count

What ever happened to TheStinkyFoot?

No idea, but they deleted all their work from everywhere.

My friend said he found them shortly before it happened...it wasn't a pretty sight.

>imgur.com/a/ZxDlr

I managed to save a good chunk of some of my favorite works from TheStinkyFoot's DA page before he/she/they/whatever nuked everything.

Enjoy.

danke, comrade.

>tfw you will never touch butts with Marceline...

Thats just, sad? Pathetic?
Also fuck that, Finn deserves happiness with someone he loves

The worst part is when acknowledging that PB and Marcy were based off of childhood crushes Pen had, and of course Finn is his self insert.

The storyboarders have basically made canon that Pen gets cucked in his imagined world.

I wouldn't mind Bubbline so much if that wasn't all Marceline's character boiled down to nowadays. Whenever she's on screen, 95% time, Bubblegum is there to.

Reminds me of how Garnet used to be an interesting character until it was revealed she was two lesbians fused together, and now that's all HER character boils down to.

I don't really understand this joke but I think that they are refering to FP because later in the next time skip he is married her.

same

she's essentially become an emotional handbag for Bonnie and Simon, it's rather sad.

ive been out of the loop on the show, has she like, at all gone wild or shaved her head and went on crazy night raids at all?
or is that gone from her too?

Kek

>Finn deserves happiness with someone he loves

That's why he's with HW now

Amazing

naw not really

she just floats around in the background behind PB and just broods a lot. Also her wardrobe's kinda gone to crap; hardly the same character anymore desu

For what purpose

truly a fate worse then death

Marceline has unfortunately been mostly tamed in regards to her former wildside. With the exception of the recent Marcy and Hunson episode, literally all of her appearances from Season 7 onward have been solely focused of her relationship with PB.

She's still an enjoyable character for the most part, but she's really not the same super fun and lovable person she was in the early seasons.

Best ship, stay mad.

shit ship, shit taste.

not mad just, disappointed? not at the fact that its lesbian ship but more on how it morphed Marcy as a character. i'm okay with it just more sad then anything

begone thot

>adopted grand niece

To be fair it’s a really good wistful kinda love song for all orientations

What’s the source and what’s the context for this

I didn't think the new song had that kind of message until I checked the YouTube comments.

>with HW

Who?

Huntress Wizard.

Well, it kinda is.