SJWs made Trump: liberals must confront the regressive left

Calling on people who call themselves socially tolerant to purge outrage culture, or our cause will be lost forever.

In the US, I would probably pass as a leftist. I consider myself a so called "socially tolerant" (I don't like the term "tolerant", though). Pro-LGBT rights, against racism, in favor of social reform, etc.

But I hate SJWs, outrage culture, the buzzwords, the silencing and shaming of those who disagree, how they have turned what is supposed to be an arena of lively debate, free thinking and free speech into Orwellian institutions of horror and outrage.

These kind of people helped Trump rise to power. They made Milo. They made a lot of political movements that they hate. I see it in my neighbor country of Sweden, where they made the Swedish Democrats by silencing and shaming anyone asking totally legitimate questions about poor integration of the Muslim population and challenges related to big streams of refugees. They sure played their part in Brexit and the rise of Farage in the UK too.

Not alone, of course. The rise of these people and movements is a bit more complex. But they sure played their part. They sped these movements along by being such insufferable assholes, that (especially in the case of Trump) in the end people would lend their support to anyone who was NOT them, anyone who would oppose them, anyone who vowed to crush them. Like Trump did. They called McCain a racist, homophobic, all the bad words. Same with Romney. Screaming louder and louder. Then, when Trump came along, people were fed up with them crying wolf.

They have alienated and turned on so many people who are really on their side in pursuit of social progress. Stephen Fry, Richard Dawkins, J.K Fucking Rowling.

How the fuck do we stop these morons from ruining the cause of social progress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a Norwegian in Krautland btw

Hello, fellow Norfag. Apt analysis, but your cause is lost and you won't find much support here.

I agree with this too. Probably by ensuring that arts degrees have a meaningful syllabus rather than hatemongering.

Vision was right.

>implying there are problems within the Muslim population of Sweden

what a bigot

Just remove art degrees together.
Education should lead to a meaningful profession.

Yes, everything is fine, Sven. No problems in Germany either.

This is very much true. But it's a problem on both sides. Usually more centrist leaning leftists and rightists really are less divisive. I can understand my more leftist family members and friends(shit, I live in Massachusetts...exposed to it all the time). They really aren't the problem. They're well meaning people that just disagree with me on the best way to handle things.

But while the SJWs ARE a problem for the left and they need to be confronted, what do you think the skinheads and evolution denying retards are on the right for us? It's baggage. You can't stop people from being retarded.

The only thing I can think of is unifying a more centrist, sane leftist group of people that continue to espouse the basic virtues of the left without going full regressive SJW retard. There's nothing I would like more than the bring both parties back to a more grounded, secular centrist state rather than the two extremes that have taken the forefront.

But there seems to be more to it than Liberal Arts. This whole campus outrage is not a thing in most of Europe except UK yet we have a lot of humanities.

You are absolutely correct. 17 million people voted for brexit, but if you were to look at facebook/twatter you will struggle to find anyone who owns upto it. Its a big fucking echo chamber and those who are most outraged and indignant scream the loudest. Normies lurch to the right to fuck them off.

Hopefully Le Pen can surf the crest of this wave to power. I think that would be a big ask too far though.

I don't understand why more people don't realize this. Outrage culture/shaming culture/SJW culture alienates so many fucking moderates.

True, the right have their people causing trouble. But they didn't create a political monstrosity on the opposite side, and they seem more limited. SJWs didn't come as a direct response to neo-nazis or some fringe hate group.

Bumping

Recently some of the more obnoxious SJW lefties has been devoured by their own. The cannibalism of the far left is truly fascinating.

>what do you think the skinheads and evolution denying retards are on the right for us? It's baggage.
Deep down everyone knows that this lot are retards and ignore them Though.

Where as the left's retards are actively listened to and given air time. A perfect example is teh bunch of white "BLM activists" that that pulled the heathrow airport stunt because "air pollution from planes is rascist". I can't even began to wrap my head around how much of a retarded statement that is, yet it was parroted out all over the press and media.

>social progress
Your social progress is based on untrue ideas about the world, and that is what people rail against.

You know the people who say that gays are mentally ill? They're right.
You know the people who say that trannies are mentally ill? They're right.
You know the people who say that certain ethnicities are less intelligent than others? They're right.
You know the people who say that Middle-Eastern muslims bring oppression and terrorism with them? They're right.

>outrage culture created the Sweden Democrats

This is true in essence, but it differs a bit from how the SJWs helped the rise of Trump.

We don't really have the same university outrage culture as the US, but we do have a very, very "sensitive" political establishment and media. All political parties had a pact to not address any issues regarding integration in public. Furthermore, our rabid leftist commentators publicly shamed everyone asking questions. This created that party of retarded hicks.

I'm glad we've had a political climate where we can raise concerns about these challenges. The mantra of our immigration and integration policy is basically "we must not be like Sweden".

Even those who wants to take Syrian refugees recognize that there are limits to what we can do, and that it is not a walk in the park integrating these people.

>This created that party of retarded hicks.
They are the only party that are aware of what is happening in Sweden. The others still turn a blind eye as long as possible.

Integration doesn't happen anywhere. It's a pipedream.

They created the CIS White Male identity. We never considered ourselves anything other than typical Americans until we got singled out and marginalized. It was then that we began to embrace the identity that they imposed upon us.

We're here now. Deal with it.

It's kind of easy actually.

Tolerance shouldn't be mandatory, and it has be assciated with respect, genuine honest respect, that's all.

The whole problem comes from championing things that you don't really believe in, or not hearing what the people in that situations are actually saying.

They cherrypick arguments, and as you said shut dissent by shaming them, because they don't respect the individual, they just want to enforce the cause, that's a problem in any human relation.

Not when Swedish politicians run the show, no. Norway has had relative success. Things aren't perfect and some groups seem hopeless, but we have done way better than Sweden. Some groups do well and are steadily improving. Not just because we have taken a lot less than you have over the years, but because we have instituted policies that force immigrants to interact with actual Norwegians, not just haul up in a ghetto.

integration happens, it just takes a generation or two

You can't fix stupid. There's a reason to why poor Chinese can go Malaysia or the US, and end up middle-class the next generation. Same with Ashkenazi Jews. Or do you think those 2 groups got where they did because of government effort?

Except that 2-gen Somalis and Middle-Easterners commit more crime than 1-gen, and still have incredibly poor schoolresults. There are other negative thing too ofc.

Kek blesses you, for you speak truth.

>We would've just kept doing our own shit, but then they had to say everything we stand for is evil.

Are they the alt-left?

No. Too much "government effort" in the form of gibmethats will of course harm integration.

In Norway, Middle-Easterners are doing increasingly better in school and employment, crime is getting lower in ALL demographics except among Somalis (who we don't have too many of anyway). Things aren't perfect, of course, but they are consistently getting better.

>In Norway, Middle-Easterners are doing increasingly better in school and employment, crime is getting lower in ALL demographics except among Somalis (who we don't have too many of anyway).
Source? Only way I'd believe it was if you deported the worst offenders, or if you recently got a better grade of immigrant.

Post this on reddit. Your plea falls on deaf ears here.

Go to a bernie subreddit, there's a ton of those.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

It's like a tire fire

Trying to put it out just makes it worse.

Just grab a beer and wait for it to burn itself out. Because 3 things:

>fads
>infighting
>the internet is a multiverse

Holy shit can we stop making this so goddam complicated?

OP what you are referring to are women.

Yes, the problem is women themselves. The reason the left is utterly failing right now is because it's increasingly saturated with females and they are drowning out any other opinion from that side

The only way you can fix all of this shit is to revoke women's right to vote.

Fight back with memes.

who is milo?

promote temperance and moderation, not radicalization.

I'm a woman who voted for Trump and I'm enjoying these SJW tears. Seriously. And fuck these feminists shoving their ideas on how to be, act, and think like a woman down my throat.
May I still vote please? I want these cunts to burn in the next holocaust.

Well no, that's very stupid user. Art degrees should get you some jobs in the art industry. If humans do not create, there is no meaning to their existence at all.

Art faggots should just study art instead of being retarded.

>into Orwellian institutions of horror and outrage

that's the point. with the left it always happens

You just make them have to pay out of pocket for useless degrees. If we stopped subsidising all of the shit that is ruining our countries there would stop being so much of it. So professor Shekeberg you want to teach your theory of destroying the white cis patriarchy through interpretive dance? I hope you like working pro bono.