I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN ORNAMENT, MORTY

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN ORNAMENT, MORTY
I'M CHRISTMAS RIIIIIIICK!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IPvNb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat shit, pickle ornaments are a wholesome tradition.

There's a small foam version in my Dollar Tree.

This shit meme was only made by buttmad christ cucks and should be a bannable offense to post. Kill yourself OP

Pickle Rick or the Christmas Pickle thing?

>can't afford an authentic glass pickle ornament
I'm not surprised you only paid a dollar for your Christmas tree

Pickle rick memes in any form. There a fucking cancer and blight to chan culture

user, I can afford the authentic glass kind. It's just not sold in any of the stores near me because I live in a small town.

Rick and Marty fan detected

Not an argument you shit meme reddit spammer

I thought rick and morty people hated Christmas and anything remotely related to god?

>Marty, there making fun of me on Sup Forums!
>I gotta tell everybody how much I hate it when they make fun of our intelligence pickle show

>Christmas
>even remotely related to god

I dont even like R&M, reach harder fag

Surprised they haven’t actually made an official pickle rick ornament, that shit would practically print money

>Martino, they found out much i love Rickermortis!
>we gotta build some kinda crazy time travel toilet or something so I can go back and pretend I hated the show all along!

This year I bought ornaments of Soundwave, Skeletor, and Where's Waldo.

doesn't Rick actually like Christmas though? plenty of atheists still get into it

You only hate the show because it insults your shit god, back to Sup Forums

>mfw finding out the pickle ornament thing isn't even actually German, and Germans haven't even fucking heard of it

>$45 dollars later...

*BURRRRRRP*

Well, yeah, it is a Jesus' Birthday.

Why do people view Reddit as some "lol randum XD" site? I've heard they are much more strict about what gets posted and when I take a quick glance at the website (I don't post anything of course.) they seem like a more "sophisticated" Sup Forums.

might as well post this here
imgur.com/a/IPvNb

DO
AMEIRCANS
FACTUALLY
DO
THIS

They make stupid reddit-tier jokes and keep repeating them over and over.

probably the pun chains that repeat the same joke over and over again in the comments

>santa claus
>most Americans aren't even aware it means Saint Nicholas and actually believe Santa is his first name

Then what is new year?
Wasnt out calendar based on jesus being born?

>Mortis, my argument machine is having a nutty malfunction or some shit!
>it keeps posting responses that get BTFO! it told them to go back to Sup Forums now everyone knows I'm a thin-skinned soyboy!

It's a bastardisation of the Yule celebration.
You even kept the Yule trees and renamed it to Christmas trees, because you should actually be decorating palm trees for the birth of a Middle Easterner.

t. reddit

Your the thin skinned cuck that REEEES whenever someone calls out how your god died like a bitch on a stick, christcuck

american education, not even once

No, the romans made our current calendar, it's not really based on Chrisatian traditions, it's just kept alive by the Catholic Church out of tradition (and because nobody wants to stop using it). New Year is an arbitrary date the romans decided on. Nothing to do with Christianity, really, but it coincides nicely with the Feast of Christ's Circumcision and usually falls within a day or two of it.

Yule trees are pagan in origin, and were kept around because it's fun and no one wanted to stop doing that either. Only idiots get offended by this and think "Get this pagan shit out of my Christmas RRREEEEEEE!" It's pretty much harmless fun since it's not exalting any pagan gods or whatever.

They heard of it. At least the local ones. They still keep the tradition of hiding it in the tree. There is a yearly large Christkindlmarket here in Chicago that sells a shitoad of pickle ornaments. Large, small, glittery, shiny, full of girth.

I thought that was a green Christmas dildo.

>marky-mark, im terrified of the idea that I might not be smarter than everyone!
>we gotta use the time-toilet to flush ourselves back to prehistory so we can plant these dinosaur bones so I can use them to make an ineffective argument online!

*burp* Santa Claus isn't real morty. Gotta rip that bandaid off now.

>imgur link that itself links to another link
hhhmmmmm

>Not an argument you shit meme reddit spammer
>I dont even like R&M, reach harder fag
>You only hate the show because it insults your shit god, back to Sup Forums
>Your the thin skinned cuck that REEEES whenever someone calls out how your god died like a bitch on a stick, christcuck

Looks like someone's trying too hard to defend R&M while trying too hard to pretend he's not a fan

Nice ineffectual argument you fucking retard. Ani R&M posters are scum

Because you faggots are annoying cancerous retards just because someone insults your shit beliefs. Its just like how everyone here hates SU haters

PICKLE CHRISTMAS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>mork, somethings wrong! the last-word machine I invented or whatever is having no effect they just keep laughing at me!
>i don't even know what I'm so assplastered about, mork, I'm stuck in some kinda super funny time-loop! we gotta go to another timeline where my argument isn't as empty as my atheist existence!

Nice straw man argument you shit eating tub of alt right lard. Kill yourself buttmad christcuck

>hurr durr le funny rick and morty is bad insults
Fuck iff you absolute autistic fuck. Why do you hate the show so much?

>Mormon, look i made some kinda whacky clone of myself and taught him some of my smartest words!
>now I can win that argument and those guys online will see the error of their ways and realize how funny our show is! I'll finally be able to be happy once they accept me Mormon

>hurr durr le ironic mocking means in right
Kill yourself

Imagine being mad enough to pretend he's not a fan of the cartoon show he's defending with every buzzword in the book

they're working on the pickle rick video game

I don't, no.

>bad news, Moby, my clone realized how hopeless our argument was and committed whacky suicide
>but I can't stop now moby, if I don't defend rick smarty who will? If I don't prove them wrong how can I call myself a man?

>he thinks I'm a christian

Jewish actually you fucking mook

Ironic shitposting doesnt stop the fact of what a cum eating retard you are. Kill yourself faggot

Pretty sure Christians embrace the fact that Jesus died on the cross
Like that's the whole fucking point

That is literally what they embrace. At least in this part of the west

>I've got it marley, ill disguise myself as that whacky evil Rick so I can reply to myself and pretend it's his post!
>I'll trick everybody into thinking he's Jewish or some crazy shit! Then they'll all stop laughing at me and turn on him, because who else but nazis could make me so upset?

i love this thread

Come up with an original argument instead of being an ad hominem faggot you coward bitch

>rickle dick! :D

Christ you're a fucking loser. Hahahaha how do you function day to day
>hurrrrr not an argument
There's no argument to be made. It's a fact and I'm stating it

Thank you for supporting the degeneatization of Sup Forums from faggot Sup Forums retards offended by R&M you mouth breather

Its only a “fact” if your a fucking retard who thinks shit memes are an argument. Neck yourself, your ruining the board with your petulant autism

I feel like I am losing my mind

Rick and Morty is not Sup Forums, Bot

Nah I just got in this thread and saw you embarrassing the shit out of yourself. Do you have autism? Because you seem to lack the social skills and awareness that everyone's fucking with you. Loser

Your the autistic one you fucking loser, spouting shit Sup Forums memes like a bitch just because some shit cartoon insulted your fucked up religion. Drink bleach

Seems unlikely

No it wouldn't. Normies only cared about pickle rick for a few weeks. Sup Forums are the ones who won't shut up about it.

Again like I said. None of those comments making fun of you were me. Just got in the thread and saw some sperg (you) embarrassing himself
>hurrrr religions dumb, hurrrr I don't like Rick and morty but will sit here and argue about it.
Genuinely embarrassed for you my man. Cheers!

>gaslighting and falseflagging like there's no tomorrow.
Nice going, Sup Forums. Pretty soon this place will be just like Sup Forums, amirite.

>He genially believes Sup Forums is not Sup Forums already.
Check out MARVEL vs DC thread #923735

>muh pol
Fuck
off

I'm amazed that the mods either don't realize or don't care what irreversible damage that shit is doing to this board. Meanwhile, you can still get banned for talking about the wrong cartoons.

Yes my Magapedes kek shadilay XD
Sup Forums is too bitchy to be Sup Forums

>Pretty soon

user...

You get banned for posting Miranda from Wakfu which is both Sup Forums and not furry. Yet you can make non-Sup Forums threads and they will reach 500 replies without a warning

Have fun supporting a rapist god and pedophile priests you absolute christ cuck

Truth. My family has had a pickle ornament for well over 20 years and its one of our favorites.

>hurr he disagrees with me therefore he is religious
Maybe that other poster was right and you really are a Rick and Morty fan in denial

When you shitpost it so vehemently its obvious your a buttmad christ cuck. Fuck off

>cartoon thread
>inbreeds talk about religion v atheism

I want Sup Forums janitors to do their job already

>When you shitpost it so vehemently its obvious your a buttmad christ cuck.

I guess by that logic you really are a Rick and Morty fan despite your claim otherwise

classic Sup Forums

>Sup Forums janitors/mods
>doing their jobs

>christmas pickle thread
>lone rick and morty fan screaming about religion
It's okay to laugh

I see this thread is still up so...

I CLONED MYSELF AND PUT ON PAJAMAS, MORTY

I'M PICKLE RICKS IN PAJAMAS

WUBALUBADUBDUB

what do you expect?

funny how people only start calling for Janitors after a side lost.

>Heh....calling for help after I utterly destroyed your logic? Sorry kiddo, nobody's gonna stop me from finishin' you off.... *snaps your neck*

Technically speaking the death at the cross isn't the part that's embraced, it's the ressurection

And soon he will be on the white horse, and then great white throne, and these mockers will perish on the Lake of Fire.

Nice dildo.

>the Rick and Morty cult is getting BTFO each time but they still counterattack

lol

they aren't us so they are actually satan, or autistic, or jewish, or cucks, or athiests, or whatever is the trending meme