Whiney cunt doesnt like major comics because “their not the same gender or race as me”

>whiney cunt doesnt like major comics because “their not the same gender or race as me”
>infiltrates the industry to shit all over the character by making them a token
Why do people do this? Are they such narcissists that they cant enjoy a character if they dont look like them?

> whiney cunt doesnt like major comics because “their not the same gender or race as me”
> Why do people do this? Are they such narcissists that they cant enjoy a character if they dont look like them?

FTFY. You're welcome.

Look at marvel and tell me with a straight face that what i wrote isnt happening right now

You appear to be a whiny cunt who doesn't like major comics because the characters in them are not the same gender or race as you. Are you such a narcissist that you can't enjoy characters that don't look like you?

i think it says more about the company. pushing agendas and not caring about quality.

You're just as bad for complaining about it

>not enough PoC guys

is just as bad a complaint as

>not enough white guys

You cabt use that back at me retard. There were great characters that were women and minoritys before marvel decided to turn ALL their characters into that. She hulk for one is probably my favorite female superhero

How am i just as bad? There ruining comics with shit writing just because they dont like the preestablished heroes. Seriously fuck off

Okay. It's not. Great talk.

>>Minorities can't relate to characters who aren't their own race.
>>Meanwhile, black guys LOVE Goku

EXPLAIN

If you don't have a problem with characters that aren't the same gender or race as you, then why are you complaining?

>its not
>when they make this shit
Off yourself
Because there replacing the main characters and being written by fags who want to insert SJW virtue signalling bullshit into then

No lad, the problem isn't to have a black character, Indian, Chinese or whatever, the real problem is that they replace all the white mayor characters with cheap copies just to push race and gender agenda and has been done in 2-3 years, nobody had problems with Luke Cage, Blade, Storm, Black Panther, Danielle Moonstar, Roberto da Costa etc, isn't even doing good just like Marvel did in the 70's with the X-men

anime has no races.

Hes basically black with all the violence and screaming

if the agenda is to appeal to different demographics to buy your books

The vast majority majority of anime fans don't read your silly spandex books

>infiltrates industry
If they are actually making their own comics that appeal to them how is this bad? At least its better than just asking white males to make characters for them.

Why they need a character to be exactly like them physically in the first place is not really narcissism nut more of a conflict with identity and the ability to emphasize with others as this is something that develops during adolescence. Unfortunately some people don't ever make it through this stage. Its important to have characters look like the readers if your target audience is 16 and under because that's how developing children are.

So your problem is with the race and gender of the people writing these characters?

Characters have changed race, gender, species, number of limbs, powers, costumes, names, being alive to being dead, and back again, many times over the years. What makes you think the current changes to race and gender are permanent and irreversible?

No one reads comics

They shouldnt be trying to appeal to tumblr tards because their not true fans
>If they are actually making their own comics that appeal to them how is this bad?
I dont care if their indie shit that no one will read, the problem is that there ruining big companies like marvel and image with their shit.

>What makes you think the current changes to race and gender are permanent and irreversible?
Because marvels stubborn as fuck to not back down on their shit agendas, and i hate it more for the shit writing then anything else. If they made whor less feminazi and more fanservicey i wouldve liked it.

>feminazi

> race and gender of the people writing these characters?
I'm not American I don't really care about jews writing books and I'm in a mostly antisemite country, no muslim.
>What makes you think the current changes to race and gender are permanent and irreversible?
Well they did Marvel Legacy and change nothing, I have the feel that Marvel isn't a business anymore or that they don't want most of the people that usually buy as customers, anyhow I don't really care , if I enjoy reading a book I'll buy more

>They shouldnt be trying to appeal to tumblr tards because their not true fans

comic books should only appeal to virgin basement dwellers

>comic books should only appeal to fans who have respect for the source material, the characters, lore, and dont just want to take away everything that made it special to become a soapbox for shitty politics
FTFY

>I'm not American

Worry about your own country

> comic books should only appeal to me, and no-one else
FTFY

I buy books I worry about what I buy

Comic books shouldnt cater to literal tumblr dyke retards, nice try though SJW bitch

> become a soapbox for shitty politics

all Nazis must die

>anyone who calls out my man hating sex hating politics is a literal nazi
Kill yourself you antifag

Comic books shouldnt cater to right wing white supremacist mayonnaise boys

>whiney moviefag cunts from Sup Forums doesn't like comics because "muh sjws"
>infiltrates Sup Forums to bitch nonstop about politics
Why do people do this? Are they such paranoid fucks that they can't enjoy any comics if some other comic has some politics they don't like in it?

It's the same crowd that claim to be "the true fans of the comic books" yet have nothing but complaints

Neither violent wannabe commies Basement-Dwellers

Im not saying that wither marveldrone, alt hero has the same problem. Dont shove shit politics like supporting feminazis and rapefugees
Marvel is literally ruined by writing like this. Fuck off

Why do you hate comics so much that you would rather see them stagnate, shrivel and die, than spread enjoyment and entertainment to all the people of the world?

triggered

“Yes, i take all their shit writing in the ass like a bitch, your not a true fan if you stand up to the company for ruining your favorite characters and inserting feminist bullshit into it”
You probably defended TLJ too you disney cuckold

Because that shit isnt entertainment, its cringey cancer. And only some bleeding vagina dyke thinks marvels “writing” is anything but dog shit
Kill yourself

must be difficult being you

the only one making art that agrees with your politics is Kid Rock

can't imagine how boring it must be

You claim to be a True Fan of comics, but you would rather destroy it all than share it?

Lots of people still make good art, its just fags like marvel and sony cant keep their shit feminist bullshit to themselves

Like ten to fifteen comics are like that and most of them are probably books you wouldn't read anyway

Holy shit remember when comics were ruined forever because someone made a legacy character

Remember how comics were absolutely ruined forever because of such characters as
>Beta Ray Bill
>John Walker
>Michael Holt
>Kyle Rayner
>Eric Strauss
>James Rhodes
>Bart Allen
>Jakeem Thunder
>Starfire

Why didn't those fucks just go make their own characters instead of STEALING my precious characters that totally haven't been done to death over over five decades

Oh wait none of those people count because you didn't know about them because you only started reading comics in 2012 after it became the cool hip new thing to do

The problem isn't SJWs, it's casuals like you who came in and made everything about yourself and your faggot feelings being hurt because the comics aren't just moviefag pandering like they were when you started reading comics way way back in the old days of 2012

Yes, only a marvel cuck wants to give feminist brats anything but a kick in the teeth. Marvel needs to burn and be reborn from the ground up

Its not legacys, its the fact their shitly written to fill a diversity quota. Your the casual bitch defending this garbage writing. Kill yourself

Aside from that fact that that's obviously joke, how is Marvel as a whole "ruined" by a panel from a comic you have never read and would never have read in the first place? Was Marvel "ruined" when Captain America tackled race issues in the 70's? Were comics "ruined" when Green Lantern/Green Arrow discussed social problems in 70's America?

Oh wait, no, because you've never read any of that shit and you don't see panels posted in Sup Forums political whinging threads so they don't exist

How can you be a fan of Marvel if you want to see them destroyed?

You need to learn to type English and graduate high school before you have the right to criticize writing.

>Was Marvel "ruined" when Captain America tackled race issues in the 70's? Were comics "ruined" when Green Lantern/Green Arrow discussed social problems in 70's America?
Race issues arent a problem. Feminist bitching is.
>Oh wait, no, because you've never read any of that shit and you don't see panels posted in Sup Forums political whinging threads so they don't exist
Way to assume much you fucking faggot
Because i want it to restore its dignity then being the fucking zombie it is now

My writings fine, cunt. Minor spelling mistakes doesnt make your argument better or disprove mine you cum guzziling grammar faggot

Social media has made of narcissism a currency.

Latinos love DBZ more than any American, and there isn't any Mexican or South American character in it.

>My writings fine, cunt.

You missed an apostrophe there, cunt.

No one cares you filthy grammar nerd

You described the writing of major comics, period. The Big 2 are rife with writers and artists who have their own impression of a character and, when they gain control, do everything possible to impose their agenda on that character. It could be something as simple as "I grew up on Silver Age comics and want comics to be like that again, so let me try my best to shape what I'm creating to that ideal." And sometimes it makes the comic and character better and sometimes it doesn't. There's nothing wrong is wanting to better see yourself in the characters you read. It's how people become invested. It's why Spider-man is a popular character; teens saw themselves in Peter Parker; the disenfranchised saw themselves in the X-men. But, if it really is only benefiting just the creator, then that's real narcissism.

Why should they only be indie shit when big companies like Marvel will hire them?

Same goes for Ranma 1/2

>infiltrates
They were hired like anybody else. There not like shapeshifters who've taken over Bendis's mind.

If you actually liked comic books youd find faults in it

>I liked John "known misongynist and pedophile" Byrne's She Hulk, I'm not sexist

Oh, it's this guy from last night who was crying that baby's first space opera is made for kiddies "now"

He is? Interesting, thanks for info user, I usually don't know shit about biographies of people whose works I read.

But you seem to know a lot about the female Marvel writers who you claim to hate and not read. Interesting indeed

You have no self awareness
You are what you bitch about
That is why you hate it so much: deep down you know it is you, and you truly loathe yourself.

TL; DR get rekt fag

> image
> I don't care if their indie shit...
So you're retarded. Gotcha.

The fact marvel hired those untalented fucks shows how incompetant they are
Nobody cares you filthy tumblrite, its much better then marvel refusing to sexualize their female characters like prudes while making thor shirtless in every movie
Its fucking garbage now and only disney tards defend it. Kill yourself
This is not me you faggot marvel drone

Your the retarded faggot, defending the fucking garbage that has ruined mainstream comics

I haven't posted before in this topic. I just wanted to non-ironically thank you for interesting information, user.

ITT: OP is such a narcissist that he can’t enjoy a character if they dont look like him, and apparently has no idea he’s a hypocrite fag. Stay butthurt OP, please, always.

>infiltrates the industry
don't like it, don't read it.

How has this mantra not been deeply ingrained into your skull by now? You just want to suffer, you masochist.

>appealing to some other base as a huge risk instead of embracing your current base and branching out from there
Marvel Comics is stupid, but this is also what brought the Justice League movie to ruin. Being lukewarm means you lose everyone.

Literally the same dude made this same topic last night while crying about Star Wars, he is just a troll and we should pity him.

Thanks for being a traitorous faggot to the industry you fake fan numale cuck
The fact they keep making the shit means they need to be stopped by force

>hurr durr anyone who doesnt like my favorite companies shit is a troll
Shoot yourself you godawful mouskateer faggot

Nah bro, what makes you a troll is that multiple people point out your logical fallicies and ingrained self-hatred and you ignore it and post the same thing repeatedly like a broken record.

You haven't actually made a single arguement, you just attack people because they are able to ignore shitty comics and movies and you cannot live your life without them, apparently.

Good luck to you.

What logical fallicies? The fact you just ignore companies turning franchises into shit shows your a submissive cuck that takes their shit writing in the ass like the good sheeple bitch you are. Kill yourself you corporate slave

Damn you guys sound like a bunch of fucking losers. So people hate certain comics. Get the fuck over it

Print this out and throw a dart at it. Ad Hominem seems to be your favorite, though.

When you have such shit traits you deserve to be attacked for them you degenerate

>the only one making art that agrees with your politics is Kid Rock

if you call shitty butt rock art

Yeah, so like I said, "that's what makes you a troll"