Sup Forums General Drawthread

THREAD GUIDELINES
>Provide references for requested characters and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/ME97wvgq

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/8303495
youtube.com/watch?v=wbfgVEk-mxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Canyon putting Christmas decorations on a big tree.

Requesting Mrs McClellan in a sexy Santa suit.

Requesting Pacifica Northwest with a large booty getting stuck while breaking into McGucket Manor

Requesting Pocahontas with really long hair like Rapunzel.

requesting Mina looking at us, smiling and saying "hey user, wanna come back to my place and watch some scary movies?"
while the Sup Forums party van is in the background

Requesting the pic on the right with Witchy Simone, and the blackboard with magic/alchemic symbols.

Requesting butch Peppermint Patty in pose similar to pic related.

Gwen dressed like Kimmy Mynser twerking pls.

Requesting Catwoman hitting on Rorschach. Preferably there are a few thought panels from Rorschach’s point of view, something like “Pants uncomfortable. Getting angry.”

Requesting Master Shake slamming Sailor Moon with the Bibble for Questioning the Words of the Mighty Jimmy

Requesting an adult Marie Kanker from Ed, Edd n' Eddy as a mechanic doing maintenance on Megas from Megas XLR. Bonus if Coop is giving her the run through on how it works before letting her get to work on it.

Requesting Poison Ivy wearing a hipster Nirvana shirt.

Seconding except it's all about how to become taller and more endowed as the other girls in the show.

Requesting Rebirth Starfire playing NES with Shaggy

Requesting Morbidia from Mighty Magiswords cosplaying as Naga the Serpent from Slayers. Have the former do the latter's signature "Ohohohoho!" laughter too preferably.

Requesting Charlie (right) kissing Vaggie (left), with the latter looking surprised about it.

Due to the recent eps reveal requesting her as the happy merchant

/r/ these two dancing "Come & get your Love"

Requesting Vixen as a Wild Force Power Ranger with her motif the "Golden Bear."

Requesting Jingle Belle sitting in a Christmas wreath like the Dairy Air mascot while eating a cherry snowcone

Apple pulling in Raven while pushing away Dexter.

Looma pinning Ben to the wall with her ass.

Here's an idea: If the request you made didn't get picked up the last 10 threads, then give it a break, and think of something else. Between this and spam, it's no wonder why artists leave

Requesting Goblin Queen doing the same pose as Donna in the right pic, holding a beer and being drunk, and please have her say, "Woooo! I'm soooo drunk, Sup Forums!".

Requesting Hanna and Eve getting into the Christmas spirit, with or without alcohol

here's a video of the characters for more reference and/or if you want to get into the holiday mood

vimeo.com/8303495

On it

The fact that this description applies to one extent or another to 16 out of the 22 requests in this thread so far speaks volumes.

Requesting a better sexier version of Chris-chan's newest Sonichu self insert

Requesting Foolduke watching Ruberiot and Mime fucking offscreen from a window with a naughty "I'm joining too" expression on her face.

OR here. Looks great so far! Definitely looking forward to the finished piece. Thanks for picking it up!

Requesting Clarence, in his own goofy, friendly way, pestering Steven Universe about his frequent crying, and in the process Steven is both irritated and embarrassed by Clarence's antics.

If you're up to it, have Clarence say something unintentionally insulting to Steven. For another added bonus, have any combination of Clarence and/or Steven Universe characters in the background laughing at Steven's plight.

Who cares as long as it's not the same characters that get requested over and over and over again.

Should that be added to the rules? IMO, it wouldn't hurt.

Requesting Courtney trying to go down a chimney but her big ass gets her stuck.

Requesting some sexy Sup Forums gals dressed as cavewomen like this referenced picture.

She's a fox though.

Requesting Black Thought, drawn in Mission Hill's style, rapping the line "Please, no meat touching ma'am!"
He actually said "kafkaesque" in that freestyle.

Requesting cactus princess from towergirls hugging someone.

Requesting Carl as Harvey Bullock

it's something i guess

not Sup Forums, spammy

>button nose
>not a big one like she's always complaining about.

Then thanks I guess.

Requesting Weiss Schnee as a housewife, possible with an updo that goes into her ponytail.

Requesting Pirouette, Skeeter, or Harley Quinn, like in the image on the right

Be greatful it got drawn. Still hoping my request will get fufilled.

Requesting Santa Pyrrha giving you a present

Is it me or are some people just delivering shit in a "crappy" way for some chars that they (and most people) don't care about so their req can fuck off and their more popular waifus don't "lose" chances of deliveries

Because it's the same request no one cared for over and over again. A few belong to the same guy.

Towergirls has always been allowed, you attention-fagging yogurt smoothie.

Requesting pinup of Miss Aloha from a Disney comic.

Requesting any of the girls on the bottom, wearing the same outfit, and in the same pose, just looking back at the viewer, as the image on the top.

you already know it's not, spammy

Again it depends on the character, UI mean if you can't get a Raven request done in 2 tries for example then fuck. But other chars may need until someone that knows them comes to the thread.

Requesting queen Tyr'ahnee as pic related, sunbathing naked with some strategic branch or something similar covering her naughty bits.

Explain to me how a western CYOA does not fall under Comics and cartoons, but the fucking girlfriends meme does, you can of all natural pine scent.

poor deluded spammy

It's probably that one user that said he wanted to dump his own work, and he's now doing it under "deliveries".
Just look at this one

Almost got carried away by adding more characters. Maybe I'll add some more later.

aw nuts, someone beat me to the punch
here's another one anyway user, sorry bout the lack of tablet/colour

Requesting comrade Blackfire figthing The Great Patriotic War (Beли́кaя Oтéчecтвeннaя вoйнá)

Nothing wrong with 2, fellow drawfriend. Besides, I like yours more than mine.

i like yours too man
>colour
>background
>tablet
>2+ characters
>polished

Could I please get Jacket/Bad pearl as Sydney from Payday 2? Here's ref for both characters, and her mask.

hey thanks for this user, cute van

actually that was a genuine ask, I just binge watched the series and now I'm hunting for fanart, if you saw the marsha request on the last thread, that was me too

requesting Auriana for this image, cave princess shouting UG and looking derp eyed

Are you really that stupid, ban-evader? Mods get you constantly, and they sure got you yesterday.

Requesting Elastigirl training for the Incredibles sequel.

Requesting adult Mandy like in any of the three images on the top. Pose and outfit.
yeah, i stole the refs, but i did it better

Requesting Yori giving a positive pregnancy test for Ron on Christmas.

Extra Extra; For added fun, draw a line behind her with several the other girls from the show (Kim Possible) also holding one.

From the thumbnail I thought they were sharing pants.

How about Allura

Requesting double Betty like this

requesting holly blue agate in that christmas-y leotard, santa hat, and red thigh-highs

Requesting r63 Damien Wayne caught wearing Superman panties

Requesting Jessica Cruz acting out the pin-up

Are you lost, Rafty?

Requesting Killer Frost wearing leotard Santa outfit

Nah, just low-tier shitposting.

Then go attention-whore someplace else, mate. Or did you missed your threads, already?

America Chavez

Nah. Just shitposting whilst I cook dinner, is all.

Requesting fusion

test

April would look amazing in a skimpy little cavegirl bikini.

I think so!

nice

Requesting young Sally Forth as a sukeban.

hope isnt too shitty

why are you ban-evading?

Requesting Susan. Given her default look, it makes sense to take it to the logical sexy extreme.

Requesting Volcana dressed like Heat Miser from "The Year Without Santa Claus"
youtube.com/watch?v=wbfgVEk-mxQ

requesting baby jake with normal finn like in the episode that just aired, and then jake loads his diaper in finn's arms or whatever and finn gets grossed out (bonus points for a short comic)

Requesting Franny Robinson. Maybe have her riding the dinosaur too.

Requesting any of the incomplete fusions