Why was Trump allowed to be elected? What if there's no such thing as (((they)))?

Why was Trump allowed to be elected? What if there's no such thing as (((they)))?

because soros failed at rigging the voting booths

at least he's calling the Saudis out on their shit.

baby steps, people

I wonder myself. Especially since it would have been so easy to rig it for Hillary. Give her a few extra percentage points in Florida and Pennsylvania and she wins easily, nobody would ever figure it out.

Unironically really makes me think.

why is her hair gone

(((Their))) hand is on everything, but (((their))) power is scattered and diffuse. Ultimately it can be broken by the will of the people.

you obviously didn't go to the polls, user. Sheer will and determination of the keepers of the world. Stay cucked. also saged faggot.

They rigged as hard as they could without looking too suspicious. They're probably shitting their pants that an expensive 1.5 year media smear campaign didn't work either.

((They)) is just a meme to get the gullible conspiritards to vote Trump. Of course there's rich Jews, but they don't have that kind of power.

I was so sure it would be rigged by giving Hillary just those few percentages of crucial votes. Maybe there's actually NO ONE to rig the elections?

If there is no (((they)))

I'm an (((idiot))) who will believe any bullshit because I'm a racist sexist hick.

Here is my theory. I think they figured it wasn't worth it. I mean think about it. This is gonna be the most monitored election in history, and with Wikileaks running around, they would eventually get caught. There would be mass riots and calls for revolution from actual gun owners who could make a difference. Make no mistake, they are still gonna try to fuck with Trump, but he is too big to fail now

Because it was supposed to rise hillary to presidency, but they lost control of this opposition. But they will find a way to convince trump either killing him or wololoing him

Trump supports the Single State Solution

(((They're))) not as powerful as (((they'd))) like to think (((they))) are.

we won too much for them to rig

Like Anon5 said, even evil has standards and trump would actually do good.

(((They))) got overconfident thanks to their own rigged (((polls))) and didn't bothered to rig it hard enough (they did spoofed thousands of fake votes in Miami, Philly and Detroit but it wasn't enough).

what makes you think they didn't give her a few percentage points and it just wasn't enough? They did that with Al Gore in Fl. The only reason there was a recount is because the fucking rigged it and thought for sure they would win but it wasn't enough. That's why they only recounted the polls the demoshits were in control of. "Wait...we lost??? No way!! We rigged it" just wasn't enough.

Technically, he lost the popular vote so no. I wouldn't be surprised if voter fraud was rampant on both sides.

(((They))) are not all powerful. (((Their))) illusion of being so has been shattered.

He won too hard to rig it.
They were ready to rig Florida, but Trump's last minute decision to go for the rust belt was something they weren't ready for.
They were calling him stupid for going to Michigan on the 6th, but by the 8th they weren't laughing anymore.

The "Jewish global conspiracy" was proven bullshit the moment Bernie was cucked out of the nomination. Stormfags will have to find a different boogeyman now.

The economy is in the biggest bubble it has ever been right now. The fixes Obama implemented to get out of the 2008 collapse have created an imminent even bigger collapse. Recession forecasts for 2017 are extremely high according to a number of big banks.

If there is a (((they))) then the plan is to hope it all comes crashing down in a big big way, way bigger than 2008, next year, and then pick up the scraps from there. I think electing Hillary would have been a bigger mistake than letting it all crash under Trump, because then by 2020 the anger would have been a lot higher and more dangerous.

There is a "they" but they thought themselves so invincible that they got complacent. "They" think themselves so superior but have made a massive error in kneeling to their human nature. All they have built through lying, cheating, stealing, killing and coercing is in jeopardy. They didn't plan for this. They will fall because the thing that makes it possible for good people to win is that people are not perfect.

This.

All this proves is that the extent of rigging in US elections isn't to a level that's impossible to beat with votes.

It's really good for Americans really. Now they know america is actually not entirely controlled.

Because vote rigging =/= voter fraud. You can bus as many ID less voters in as you want, but if its not enough its not enough. Rigging the election isn't possible.

He's a Wall Street puppet who loves Israel and marries his kids to jews.

>cucked out
He was a plant, dumbass.

You have to realize that Trump isn't really grounded to a defining political philosophy. Instead of a rock he's more of a rusty weather vane.

(((They))) think that Trump can be swayed to benefit them in some way, even though (((they))) really preferred Clinton.

I hope Trump holds steady though. I also hope (((they))) dont burn the house down and blame it on him either.

Why do you think it took so long for Florida to be called?

They were waiting to see if taking a risk and blatantly rigging it would have done anything.

Then they saw that they were going to lose anyway, and dropped the whole idea.

>But they will find a way to convince trump either killing him or wololoing him

Or, they go the old, true-n-tried way. The way, with wich they cucked germany to the fullest extent possibly.
They just change the narrative. First, there will be far more ISIS attacks in the US. This, will show that trumps "hate" against muslims, ignites them to attack the US and her people.

Then, they will play around with the banks - I mean, they do have 4 years to do this stuff. They can give birth to another money-crisis in less than a year if they want to, or so I would presume. So they will crush the economy, and put the blame on trump. After 4 years of political and international abuse, trump, will be stumped. No one, will ever want to re-elect someone like "him" in the future. After all, he, and everything he stood for, only brought ill fortunes.
- well, or that is the narrrative that they would likely want to achieve.

Because Hillary a criminal And everyone knows it

the moment he won i could hear the gears rattling inside you niggers, trying to come upwith an explanation for that shit

>b-but the joos

Jews aren't gods.

If (((they))) failed, it doesn't mean (((they))) don't exist. They just failed.

The point of a conspiracy like the magnitude it probably is, is you need to keep it a secret and thus contained.

Clueing in all kinds of different goyim in different states will give a high % of somebody whistleblowing. It probably was too high of a risk and I truly think the democratic party was overconfident going into it. Besides weren't some of the people overseeing the voting in Wade country Florida arrested for voter fraud. That could easily have been (((them))), it's a high population county which is the smart choice for a skew in results. Though mostly Hilldogs already anyway so maybe not very effective.

>allowed
What do mean exactly? People should be allowed to be voted for because you don't like them?

seajew gets it
this is the true way of the jew, deceiving the goy.
They don't want it to look so obvious. They are like rats. They hide for a while, then they go back.

Same reason Obama was elected.

Enough people voted against the establishment that even their vote-rigging wasn't enough.

The results you're seeing are AFTER the rigging.