So the person who won the popular vote lost the election because of a racist and outdated system that favors white-man...

So the person who won the popular vote lost the election because of a racist and outdated system that favors white-man states.

Rump is morally responsible to concede now. I don't know why it's taking him so long, but you can see the markets preparing for a Madame president(record highs).

So my question to you: Will you throw a hissy-fit about the election once Hillary is declared president-elect? Or will you let the healing process begin?

>favors white states
>california

day of the rake is near, faggot

>Even in death, I must shitpost
T leafctr squad
I know traditionally your checks came in a week late when compared to your American friends but that check isn't coming in anymore m8

Who would he concede to? Hillary already quit.

The only place I know of where full democracy is a good idea is Switzerland.

>racist and outdated system
it was only a matter of time until this shit started

Why do you think the winner should be whoever got the most popular votes? It's a republic, not a democracy, thus the states represent the will of the people, and the states voted for Trump.

Besides, I'm positive Hillary cheated for that popular vote (((win))).

Newsflash: I don't respond to cuck flags

>So the person who won the popular vote lost the election because of a racist and outdated system that favors white-man states.
Which is why Obama lost the popular vote to Hillary in 2008 primaries?

Fucking leaves.

How many millions of Shillary votes were from illegal aliens?

If you delete NYC, LA, and the Bay Area, Trump won the popular vote. Also, California let's illegals vote, so their votes should be trashed on principles

>le popular vote
Day of the rake soon.

Thanks for proving it's a racist system Pedro. We're talking about the general, and we're talking about 2016. Rump shouldn't be the president.

A FUCKING LEAF

California has got to go. Literally the only reason the popular vote ever goes to Dems.

>who won the popular vote

>hillary's majority is coming from a state that made it illegal for a person registering to vote to be asked about their citizenship
>make her pres pls

oh boohoo muh 5 gorillian democrats in california.

Grow up.

you make me embarrassed to have a fucking leaf on my post

Electoral College exists so populous states like commiefornia can't cancel out several states at once.

Hes probably some vancouver fuck

mouth slobber all over american dick. Nice to see there are still some cucks to deal with up here.

>cuck
you keep using that word, i'm not sure you know what it means

How's about this,

>oh boohoo muh no clinton now I'm still a worthless non-country

Do you really think there aren't like 500,000 republicans that didn't vote because they live in a democratic strangehold like California and New York? Their vote probably hasn't been useful for their state for the past 4 elections, why would they vote now?

>Day of the rake

>tfw hispanics voted trump more instead of shillary

Big states aren't favored by the EC system retard

I know OP is making a troll thread, but the reality is the smallest states are the ones that disproportionately benefit from the system.

This literally happens semi-regularly here. Our election isn't a popular vote. He won't it. Plan and simple.

>favors white states

ny, cali, and florida have the most electoral votes

hmmmmmmm...???... oh yeah,... cheap bait

> Madame President

>Some cucks
>substitute drama teacher PM
kek

>ted cruzumaki

You feel the same way about Trudeau? Because that's exactly what happened here so shut the fuck up faggot

Hillary could literally win the 5 most populated states and still lose the electoral college because of hick towns like Wisconsin and Georgia. How is this fair?

>Day of the rake

LMAO OUTSTANDING HUMOUR!

Really makes you think

Why is it people only ever bitch about that system after they don't get their way? Really makes me think

>Big states aren't favored by the EC system retard

I'll call your bait.

Break California into pieces and see how that EC favors you.

Come on fuck stick where's your logic now? We'd still have Harper if you want things to work your way

>really makes you think

I wanna fuck those two hoes.

Anyway, she didn't win the popular vote. Popular Vote =/= illegals voting multiple times in multiple districts, dead voters, and absentee votes getting shredded. I hope the keep pushing this meme though so we open an investigation into the election and shine a light on all the corruption leftists pull to cancel my vote.

I thought you didnt respond to "cuck" flags?

Shut the fuck up bitch boy. Im the bull in this thread and you all are making it a lot easier to cum with all your terrible arguments.

>you can see the markets preparing for a Madame president(record highs).
(You)

>Outdated
>Implying the electoral college doesn't protect from tyranny of the majority
Go fuck yourself you dumb fucking syrup nigger

>Rump is morally responsible to concede now.

There will be no concessions anympre. The wind has changed direction leaf, be careful.

Alright, let's say California gets turned into 3 separate states.
Each state, big or small, gets 3 votes.
So we have 52 being the actual representation of the population.
We'll break that into sections of 24 (South), 24 (middle) and 4 (North)
Then add 3 votes to each new state: 27, 27, 7.
Does North Cali have the 7/27 the population of Mid or South Cali? No, it has much less but each state gets 3 no matter their population size
Then each

...What?

This "racist" system favored the minority in said case.

Granted, a Winner-Take-All system for Electoral Votes should probably be modified to a system similar to what Nebraska and Maine do.

LMAO, troll thread confirmed

thread over boys

Tens of millions of fraudulent votes from illegal immigrants and rigged closed source electronic voting machines owned by Soros, and she still lost
I think God is responsible
I think he can reach into our universe to manipulate network activity pretty easily, I mean he just has to wiggle a single electron to forge a complete TCP session, it's minimally invasive and easy compared to any other miracle
If he deciphered TCP and HTTP, then he could easily shitpost here by wiggling an electron to send a POST command to Sup Forums
He is a programmatic genius, he came up with the celestial code for things like quantum physics, so I am pretty sure he can reverse engineer something as simple as the TCP protocol without the RFC guide
Some comments I've seen on this board in the past I am 99% sure were made by God
No one would ever know it was him, he could fake the origin IP to have any flag he wants, it would look like an ordinary IP in hiroshima nagasaki's traffic logs
I also think God is working with Kek or just made Kek up as a joke because he is having fun with us
am I right about any of this, God?

Which is exactly why the EC exists. Population density in progressive cesspool cities shouldn't count the same as entire states or groups of states. The only thing keeping Trump from taking the popular vote as well (on top of the fraudulent voting machines and dead voters) is that some of his rural states are simply too rural and can't produce as many individual voters.

stupid fucking wiggers couldn't guess that from
>Rump
>Madame President
>racist meme
>outdated meme
>popular vote meme
>healing process meme
>whitey meme
>OP image
>my flag
thank god you were on the case detective!

The Electoral College inherently favors small states because a small state must have 3 electors at a minimum, no matter how low their population is.

It favors small states because it makes 1 representative of a small state represent much fewer people than a representative of a larger state. This gives the vote of a person in a small state more weight than the vote of someone in a larger state.

>racist and outdated system
>Who is Barack Obama?

Yes my son

>tyranny of the majority
top wat?

>ID is dog
>God backwards

Back to the syrup mines leaf

never forget

It isn't Trumps fault that all the illegals go to LA and the googles go to Chicago Detroit and Washington and just stay there instead of spreading out to find work like Americans did when the electoral system was put in place

how to meet and fuck a slag like this
i am doing a report
pls respond

Your tears are delicious you fucking leaf.

stop posting and go back to waiting for the muslim cock that your Actual cuck of a president will bring to your country.

You make leafs bad.
Go away