Well,did you?

Well,did you?

Scott didn't by not fucking best girl.

No one on this website won.

You didn't win, he forfeited. Milk and eggs, bitch.

>soyboy
So why exactly did this catch on when numale/hipster/faggot were already perfectly good descriptors for them

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby
so why don't you kill me?

You tell Shaxx I tried my best

people got bored of them I guess. New buzzword for a new year.
You also forgot cuck.

You can't say faggot not on Sup Forums and the people pushing it are fags from other places.

get crazy with the cheese whiz

are you asking if i won in the sense of me fuckin a bitch, then yes. yes i have. i bust the fattest nuts. my dick is strong. strong dick all day. I can't even fall asleep without rubbin one out, on the nights I dont bother with banging. I have a surplus of boner blood. I put it in women. Multiple women. Single woman. Givin em that Daily Vitamin D. So important to get enough Vitamin D, especially in the winter. The sun isn't bright enough, you just gotta put one in the cooter. Or if she's real hard up, just pop in her throat and she'll get the diluted dose of D. Did I win? Oh yeah bb. Wanna know my dick strength secret?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeat raw garlic every dayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

aubrey plaza?

>he doesn't browse /fit/

You're a sad strange little man and you have my pity

Lisa was such a better girl than the toxic-looking haired cunt.

I have a job where I sleep and play video games all night for good money. Yeah I won.

It's humanistic to think dietary choices brought on failure of the character

Why is this stupid anime character everywhere? What containment board do I blame for it?

the name implies that they have more estrogen in their bodies due to an alleged consumption of soy protein

I don't think Roxy would fuck him anyway.

Lisa?