Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #18

It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" (or smile.amazon.co.uk) rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

We're at 169 registered, gigity, and 44 ungifted. 74% gifted.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s03MuWqYqhMY
vocaroo.com/i/s0DhoUbT3qkl
pastebin.com/gEJVj031
pastebin.com/qmFcXwf8
youtube.com/watch?v=wlNG5rWNokk&t=25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is there a good length of time to wait before posting Christmas comics?

Still trying to let 29G6N3EZBAVO8 to expect pic related

my link 20VUHJYWCUXBG

merry crab

How's everyone's weekend? We ready for the big day?

FTCKNPLCE

My wishlist, but I've already been gifted.

399F25YE3X8NJ

Going well so far. Watching the Scooby-Doo stream, and catching up on some Gwenpoole.

Reposting because I am proud of this, dammit.
Don’t worry, this will be the last time I spam it.

Hello all you anons, it’s your friend, Dr. Moore
With a delightful tale that I think you’ll adore.
See, I just saw this picture and liked it a lot,
So I sat down to write, and I thought, and I thought,
And I took that old Grinch, that delightful old hack,
And I rewrote his tale to be about Rorschach.
If you like this story, check the code all in black,
And perhaps check my list for something that I lack.
Or instead, get stuff for the guys that are ungifted.
Would hate it if anyone in the threads got shifted.
But now I’m stalling, so with no more ado
Here’s a link to the tale: a quick Vocaroo.
If you’re not interested, just give it a pass.
If you are, here you go. “How Rorschach Stole Christmas!”
Reading Part 1: vocaroo.com/i/s03MuWqYqhMY
Reading Part 2: vocaroo.com/i/s0DhoUbT3qkl
Text: pastebin.com/gEJVj031
1747W4LJKKGA3

Pretty nice. Got one paper left to write for finals, but it should be an easy one and my Christmas shopping is done.

My list 2IGBDN3L1KXFM co.uk mostly Mignola stuff

Been great so far, got some playing cards with pictures of my doggo.

First Christmas with my girlfriend, so looking forward to it. Never was big into christmas, but I've been feeling it this year.

So, anybody remember this from last year? Wanna read it again?

I wasn't around last year, so I haven't read it yet.

Well, I really liked it, at least. But that doesn't mean much, I suppose.

>It's also a film that uses fans' obsessions with Star Wars as a text to say that obsession with the past is self-destructive vanity.
I actually had literally no interest in this movie or any new Star Wars movies at all until I read this.

Ready as I'll ever be, I suppose. Doing some tidying up around the house off and on.

3F7IQ8Q27XI4D

Then why even post it? There are people who still haven't gotten anything, some who were probably nice enough to gift others first

boring as usual but I've done a fair amount of reading. not really ready for the big day because of so much stress but at least I have the presents.

haven't posted my list in a while: 1H0UA0MRH0GR1 .de been gifted before

why not? it's allowed to post the list and it isn't even necessary to say that you have been gifted which he still did. everyone who looks at the ungifted list will know who hasn't had anything yet

Just to say I'm still here, and didn't bail after getting my gift.

Last 4 episodes of "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You" are playing in the scooby stream.
Come join in!

>vaughnlive dot tv/designateddave

2QZFCPTH7M8G6

Maybe you should start working together?

Solve it faster than anyone else to win a fabulous prize! When you solve the puzzle, spoiler the solution so that people who want to keep playing can do so. Include your wishlist so that I can gift the fuck out of you. One prize per wishlist. (I reserve the right to tell you to fuck off with your expensive list)

16F4O2JY3FFCQ

Here is the pastebin for the puzzle
pastebin.com/qmFcXwf8

I don't know, it just seems kind of greedy to me. Folks like Riddler go above and beyond to spread good cheer

And that's it for my favorite Christmas Special of last year.

Feel free to drop me a present at 26PA70QTLR62L

I will be when the gifts I bought for the family arrive, but I don't think my brother's is getting here until the 23rd. Cutting it very close.

Well done!

It's encouraged to post your list each thread, and we have the ungifted list to make sure everyone has a chance to get something.

VJ9BT1OBNF7

Reposting my as yet ungifted list: Z41JYHV8A537

Hope you guys are staying warm and cozy on this Sunday

I failed to storytime this last thread, but here we go.
*this storytime has not been approved by the Comics Code Authority, reading it may poison your brain

>*this storytime has not been approved by the Comics Code Authority, reading it may poison your brain
Too late for that, man

Nothing that a electro-shock therapy can't solve

The end, here's the episode based on this story
youtube.com/watch?v=wlNG5rWNokk&t=25s
and here is my wishlist 3KOS71O8Q0T46 .com.mx

I kind of have an issue with it, but as long as anons mention they've already been gifted, it's cool. You never know, someone here might have hella dollars and be feeling super generous one day.

Going off to get a Christmas tree later today for my day off.

Have some more Hawkguy!

Question: Are Mr. Freeze stories inherently Christmas related? Considering doing All Star Batman #6.

Almost done buying gifts for friends and family, just need to buy something for an user now
Oh, here's my list aswell,
already've been gifted though. ZUKEPXMX9A5R

I figure that maybe someone wants to gift someone specific so it's alright

I kind of think you guys need to space out the times between storytimes a bit, with the speed you're going we'll hit the image limit again.

I'll save it for later today.

Posted this in last thread, when I gifted someone forgot to mention I am .co.uk
2VQP6O8HKBM12

Pretty good! Drawing a christmas card I might post up here when I'm done, listening to some winter tunes and still haven't put up my tree.

RFO82SOEJCKE

An user a thread or so ago asked for my wishlist, but I had already gotten some so I didn't relist it.

If you still care to, it could be found in the desuarchive though.

I eventually hould get around to reading this.
Anyways, thanks for the storytime, norrin.

Just got our tree up too! Time to decorate it with candy and turts.

Delete this!

There will only be a few more gifts given in these threads. All the buyers have spent all they can on Internet strangers by this point in the month and you know it. Embrace despair. 45 ungifted, 45 wanted, 45 unloved.

Who shat down your Christmas stocking?

Nagito pls go

>Are Mr. Freeze stories inherently Christmas related?

No. Not at all.

It's not about the getting, user.

True Dat, I've posted myself in these threads for 3 or 4 years and have never received anything. but I try to give when I can

>only found out this year that there's so many Polish living in the UK.
Oftentimes, a taxi driver tries to make smalltalk and ask me where I'm from. Once I say I'm from Poland, they always mention they have a Polish friend, so I always answer that EVERYBODY in the UK has at least one.
And they always agree.
There's well over a million of us here.