Can we agree that Steven Universe is the worst show out there in CN

I'll list some of the reasons why is it a bad show from starting on how's its made

>The animation is completely garbage and no consistency on how the character are drawn, just how over the years, look Connie's look has gone from normal height level to midget level
>The animation is ship out overseas in Korean sweatshop to post process there, nothing is really made in house in the studio
>Plot is literally the last thing they make because the animation was drawn first, absolutely backwards when making a basic show
>Voices actors are god awful, the main roles mostly cast to womyn, half of them are POC mainly for the sake of (((diversity))) and secondary roles are past down to the numales and all of them still can not act for shit.
>Creator is half kike and a dyke, pushing her own liberal agenda by by putting propaganda messages into her show.

Now about the show itself.

>Show is nothing about a socially isolated fat fucking autistic kid with his 3 feminist stepmoms since he is his own mom for some reason
> the step-moms are the worst at protecting the child by taking him to dangerous missions and locations
>Steven has been so isolated from the real world by his mother, that he doesn't know what school was, despise him being a preteen
>The moms are communist terrorist hippies that betrayed their entire species because steven's mom that "all life is precious and worth protecting" or some bullshit like that
>Their species know as "gems" are based space natsocs that believe shit like imperialism, better there own kind and exploring the universe
>They banned these like race-mixing and "gem-mixing" that they believe it creates abominable freaks of natures and its true since we seen gems "fuse" or another way of saying it is gay rock sex and it creates freakish monsters with extra body parts.

So can we agree that this is a shit show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Nothing is worse than TTG

At least TTG has some good episodes once in a while and has gotten better over time.

SU is a show that has been shit in the beginning and shit now

CN's still airing nuPPG so no, I really can't agree.

No.

>The animation is ship out overseas in Korean sweatshop to post process there, nothing is really made in house in the studio
Is that any different from other shows? Everything's made in Korea.

I like it. You're free to hate it all you want. Doesn't change my opinion.

Nearly of cartoon network studios' shows are outsourced to Korea: Problem Solverz was animated in-house, and there's a few cartoons outsourced to different countries (Chowder and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome were animated in China, Mighty Magiswords is animated in Malaysia) bit most shows were animated in Korea

>Plot is literally the last thing they make because the animation was drawn first, absolutely backwards when making a basic show
That's not how board driven shows work at all (they still have writers write outlines and figure out the plot before they give the outlines to each boarder), and that's the norm for Cartoon Network Studios, as well as a process used in some shows on other networks (like Star vs)

Hahaha. You're opinion is hilarious. I bet people think you're hilarious.

Hilarious.

I don't think I can be convinced this is a shitshow until there is atleast 100 more threads about the same topic on Sup Forums.

That's fine you are entitled in your opinion

At least I have friends unlike you fag

>tfw started watching SU because of how much Sup Forums whined about it
>it's now my favorite show

kek, just finished season 2. peridot is based, pearl is cute, connie is cute, greg is the fucking best, amethyst is comfy, garnet is my mother. great show.

Hahaha! I was right!

Hilarious.

I really wouldn't say it's the worst, but it is the most disappointing.

At least SU isn’t shoved down our throats like TTG is

The soybean seeds have been planted

I agree. This novel kind of "What if SU isn't good" threads are something I've never seen before, and I believe should be spammed in order to improve the quality of the board.

>peridot is based
At I can agree with you with that

>pearl is cute
Her tits are non existance, and she a dyke so...

>connie is cute
Bitch is a Poo and annoying as fuck

> greg is the fucking best
Man lives in his van and sells his old shitty band CD
>amethyst is comfy
She's a freak of nature and a whore

>garnet is my mother
Again same as amethyst but remove the whore part

>great show
Its a show for faggots who love cock

Hilarious!

You've done it again! Hahaha.

>how much Sup Forums whined about it
At this point I think it might actually be literally one guy that keeps spamming.

Its better then TTG or all the other garbage in 2018. Its got problems but SU haters are among the most cancerous faggots on this board. Seriously take your shit opinions and shove them up your ass, you baiting little cuck.

>Can we agree that Steven Universe is the worst show out there in CN
youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Kill yourself shit titans go faggot

There was a really autistic person a couple years back that would spam complaints about SU, wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person.

ZzZzZzZz

SU is.

Waste of dubs.

Why is this allowed

You just finished the actually-amazing-seasons of SU
Now prepare yourself for mediocrity

Thats gross user. Im more than sure you went into it thinking " im not like those spergs, ill give it a fair chance." Then you saw it, realized it really was garbage but you just couldnt handle being seen as one of those "spergs" so you forced yourself to like those parts you say you like.
But inside all you think is " man, none of this shit is going anywhere and these gems are only hot when i think of fanart made of them..well at least im not a neckbeard...right?"

>People can't like what I don't like

nice headcanon

Thaks for sharing, im sure autism is tough to deal with. Good luck to you user.

Thanks, i can kinda see why SU fans come up with so much headcanon, its kinda fun. Then again they have no choice since the show doesn't provide any answers.

>No u

Keep crying, faggot

>I don't have autism, y-you have autism

Lol peridot is gross
Damn. You got me. How will i ever recover.
Dont be homophobic asshole, haven't ypu learned anything from SU?

>complaining about reaction images
just for that i'm only going to use su reaction images from now on, faggot

look he listed reasons why something is bad

how cute.

lol. man. You are really unfunny.

>people in this thread defend su after the cluster arc.
Fucking
W. H Y

Top level shitpost of stuff that's already been said

>Another vapid SU hate thread

A dead horse can only be beaten for so long...

Still the only show I care about.
Sorry.

stockholm syndrome

>Agreed
>Most american animation does this, I think the only companies that don't ship some part out are pixar and they're making full on movies not tv shows
>Source?
>Voice actors are probably the only great part, i've only disliked 1-2 voices
>Sorry that someone's personal beliefs might leak into their art, that's literally every show ever. for a good example see Family Guy

If you don't like the show you can, yknow, not watch it? It's not like it airs very often lmfao.

Aren't most cartoons made overseas?

>How dare you like something I don't. Go back and watch it again and see what I mean. If that doesn't work, then there is something wrong with you.

I hated SU for its popularity. This was because I knew we'd get shows that would ape the same style thanks to artists that left or an attempt to get a piece of the pie

Now that Craig of the Creek confirmed my fears I really just want to see this show dead

>Actually believing this.

I get it's funny for Sup Forums to shit on this show. But holy shit don't ever say something that Fucking retarded again.

The show isn't that bad...when binged

to be fair, the first two seasons of SU are good and enjoyable.
Next season is when the show start to drop quality

Why do Asians and Spics have a different schedule?

Even looking past the hate boner you seem to have for the show, SU is at worst just mediocre.

It at least is somewhat functional. It does what it sets out to do.
You want to talk about BAD, you go to shit like the PPG reboot. That shit was bad. Didn't even know what the fuck it was trying to be most of the time. It was full of straight up animation errors on top of the shitty animation as well. SU has a few animation errors at times, but it's nowhere near the level new PPG reached.

Ttg really isnt as bad as everyone says it is.
Inb4
>but muh original titans

My nigga, peridot is my waifu
>Her tits are non existance, and she a dyke so...
Flat is justice, plus shes starving for murdercock
Gems are still hot in the show, reacg harder faggot
>Lol peridot is gross
Kill yourself :^)
Craig of the creek needs to die, not SU

Peridot is supreme waifu

Only a literal retard with the sense of humor of a shit eating rapist downie would say its anything but garbage

different networks, plus they are poor as hell and still believe cable tv is the best shit in their shit world countries.

Never said it was funny. Just said it wasnt as bad as everyone says. Does it stack up to og titans? No. But is it worse than nuPPG or SU? not by a long shot

>says this before finishing the rest of the show

Yeah....don't get ahead of yourself user.

SU is miles better then that utter dogshit you slackjawed retard. Do us all a favor and slit your wrists

Daaaaaang you got maaaaaaad kek

There are tons of people here who like the show, but there's some fucktarded policy where threads discussing it are not allowed during the "off-season", but threads bitching about it are allowed.

You can still make discussion threads. Not generals though, because people there don't actually discuss the show.

I dont recall saying or implying " how dare" to anyone. Im just throwing out a scenario that i think is more likely than someone genuinely liking SU, especially if that person had known all the faults of the show.

Cry more. SU is still gonna be shit.

Gems really arent hot. I'll give you lapis, and maybe pearl. Maybe. But come on, Garnet is fucking ugly. Jasper? Ugly. Diamonds? Ugly. Maybe blue gets a pass.

Peridot is annoying. " whats rain!?" How the fuck does she not know? It rains on other planets. Oh i guess thats not in the database. Weird.

Kill myself? Why? Over SU? lmao. Fucking baby.

>Jasper? Ugly.
Thats some shit taste you have there user

I didn't read your post, but I'll agree anyway. Only thing I can say is stop watching it.

Why do you have so much to say about the show if it's the worst one on CN? Are you autistic? What's the best show, then? Might as well rank the shows while you're at it.

glad you like it. I'd say the worst part is running out of episodes to watch. Like with most things, hitting that brick wall of no more immediate content is the biggest killer to your enjoyment.

>watched show cuz "lel you hate it"
>actually likes any of the girls on the show
This board has no fuckign taste

Literally all the gems you mention are hot as fuck. And yes, you should kill yourself because you have cancerous shit taste and everyone here hates you.

Rock ladies are hot. My opinion is right and yours is wrong.

>Regular show over
>Adventure time and SU ending next year

what the fuck is CN going to do? They have nothing even close to these to fill the gap

It's definitely not the worst show on CN, it, AT, and Gumball are the only tolerable ones that I can watch at all. It's less boring than shit like SVTFOE and Voltron too. The worst thing about SU is the inconsistent quality of the writing and animation, the writers make a lot of stupid decisions and most of the storyboarders are lazy and/or talentless, but other than that it's pretty great. Or at least way better than cancer like TTG and all the other upcoming garbage that's been greenlit.

Has anything important happened yet?

Unrealized potential and crapping writing and storytelling don't even begin to cover the list of the things wrong this show.

I don't watch many shows on CN so I can't say for certain. What little I have seen of Steven Universe has been pretty lame though, not enough to get me to rant about it or anything, it's just lame.

>he's only 2 seasons in

Prepare to be disappointed in the end, user. I'm not saying the people here that endlessly bitch about SU aren't annoying nitpicky spergs, but the show definitely starts to lose steam later on.

>So can we agree that this is a shit show?
Nah, I'm pretty sure this show still exist.

I don't get SU and think it's not great but it's not Nu-PPG.

It has a long ways to go before it's Nu-PPG.

>PPG is so bad that people forget about it when talking about the worst shows on CN
that's hilarious and I would have it no other way.

You have no taste if you wouldnt pound this hard
>and SU ending next year
Citation fucking needed
>its so bad its not even worth being rememberd
Truely the legacy it deserves. Fuck the feminazi writers, i hope PPG gets a reboot in five years on [as] thats more like the original pitch and movie

you have shitty autistic taste if you want to fuck a green frog midget with ugly hair and an annoying voice

Every Steven Universe character is ugly as shit

Season 1 SU wasn't even that bad, it was only when it started to try to take it self seriously it went to shit.

Only soyboys watch this trash.Why won't CN cancel it already?

This, but in reverse.

Does TTG continue the Terra amnesia story finally?

>nuPPG
BASED show killing LBGT faggots

Gets confirm NuPPG is a good show

>being wrong: the posts
bet you're on the LBGT spectrum, gaymos

>MFW dropped the show right at the point it became intolerable

To watch SU you have to have 0 expectations, I actually watched it during depression because of how comfty it is and I watch it with my friend when we're both stress and sad (the first two seasons tho. The lack of tension and characters that require no effort to understand makes the show very comfty

S5 is objectively worse than TTG

I hate Peridot, but I have to say, this song was possibly peak comfiness for the show.

SU is worse then ttg because it was a great premise that was handled in absolutely the worst way it could have possibly been

Let's start with a general observation. Everybody in this show is FUCKING RETARDED. You couldn't name one person in this show who could be considered intelligent or educated aside from Connie's mom, and she lets her daughter fight space monsters along side niegh immortal light worriors . Everyone is written like neurotic teeny boppers, even gems like peridot who start off as cold, calculating and intelligent get bummed down into blithering idiots the SECOND they stop becoming a threat. Sugar does not know how to write a competent and we'll adjusted person because she is not one, and niether is anyone on her crew .

The art is lazy, inoffensive and simple backgrounds and horribly inconsistent characters. The animation has no weight , the camera and character positioning and shots are unispired or do nothing to set a tone 99% of the time . It's all a big lazy shitty turd to the eyeballs .

The story might be the most offensive thing about the show. We're like 4 seasons in and we still don't know shit. The jump from gems adventuring and doing cool shit to townies jacking each other off to gems jacking off about the past but not really because fuck actually commiting to anything , let's act like something's happening, drop it for something else and never talk about it again. Remember artifacts ? Remember corrupted gems? Remember that dude who went around looking for gem shit that gave the impression that the world actually wasn't ignoring gems ? Haha no forget about that, let's focus on beach city politics and Connie yelling at Steven because her feelings got hurt. I can't wait for two years from now when we're a quarter into the next season and someone has to say "hey you guys remember that Lars dude? Whatever happened with him?"

Nobody knows what the fuck they're doing on this show. Not the characters , not the fans, and not the writers

>not liking ayy lmao shortstacks

>Can we agree

No.